Salary

He may be odd with his language but he is trying to meet his campaign promises.

It doesn't really matter, his kids and he are making more money off of the presidency by staying at his properties rather than the WH.

With only 4% considered true statements, it's hard to say much good about him.

The PolitiFact scorecard

It's even worse when you add up the true, mostly true, and half true, and you come up with only 31 percent between the three categories.

That means Trump is lying 2/3rds of the time!

He just got several trademarks approved in the PRC. I'm sure that will pay vastly more than his government job does.

Mr. Trump has also sharply criticized the PRC for inaction in dealing with provocative moves by North Korea

But he promised on day one that he would label China as a currency manipulator!

Guess he's folded on that one too.

Tired of winning yet?

The PolitiFact scorecard

It's even worse when you add up the true, mostly true, and half true, and you come up with only 31 percent between the three categories.

Unlike the rest of the government he is open about it. Lol

He just got several trademarks approved in the PRC. I'm sure that will pay vastly more than his government job does.

Mr. Trump has also sharply criticized the PRC for inaction in dealing with provocative moves by North Korea

But he promised on day one that he would label China as a currency manipulator!

Guess he's folded on that one too.

Tired of winning yet?
Yes but he's one against the rest. Who would back him? The rest of our worthless government wont.

The PolitiFact scorecard

You know, I've heard several (one was just today) supporters of Trump say on the national news that we shouldn't listen to what Trump says, but rather just watch what he does.

Not listen to the president? Really? Then why did you elect him?

The PolitiFact scorecard

You know, I've heard several (one was just today) supporters of Trump say on the national news that we shouldn't listen to what Trump says, but rather just watch what he does.

We sure didn't need Hillary.

The PolitiFact scorecard

I guess you're for keeping illegals in America. I guess you're for that worthless obamacare. Etc etc etc.

The PolitiFact scorecard

I guess you're for keeping illegals in America. I guess you're for that worthless obamacare. Etc etc etc.

Never said anything about illegals or obamacare. All I wondered is why we elected someone to run the country that we aren't supposed to listen to what they say?

The PolitiFact scorecard

Never said anything about illegals or obamacare. All I wondered is why we elected someone to run the country that we aren't supposed to listen to what they say?
When did I say not to listen to him. He'll get his point across.

Never said anything about you saying not to listen to him. I stated that I've heard several Trump supporters tell us on national television that we shouldn't listen to what Trump says, but rather we should watch what he does. Matter of fact, saw one on the news TODAY that said that, and he's one of several that I've heard say that over the past months. Matter of fact, one of them is a former congress critter known as Joe Walsh, he's the one I saw today. Here's the article if you're interested.

‘I do my best not to listen to what he says’: Ex-Rep. Joe Walsh offers strategy for continuing to back Trump

And, Kelly Anne Conway and Spicer both have said the same things.

Never said anything about you saying not to listen to him. I stated that I've heard several Trump supporters tell us on national television that we shouldn't listen to what Trump says, but rather we should watch what he does. Matter of fact, saw one on the news TODAY that said that, and he's one of several that I've heard say that over the past months. Matter of fact, one of them is a former congress critter known as Joe Walsh, he's the one I saw today. Here's the article if you're interested.

‘I do my best not to listen to what he says’: Ex-Rep. Joe Walsh offers strategy for continuing to back Trump

I think they meant the way he says things.

Well then, Trump needs to get a clue and realize that as president, his words have consequences. Not only to the American people, but the world at large.

Ignoring the crazy things Trump says is kinda ignorant in my book, because with the way the world is right now, it could have consequences that put us in yet another war.

And there is no way in hell he's gonna be able to cut taxes and build the wall and the military like he wants. If you believe that, I've got some oceanfront property in N. Dakota, right next to the Black Hills I'll give you on a really good deal.

Well then, Trump needs to get a clue and realize that as president, his words have consequences. Not only to the American people, but the world at large.

Ignoring the crazy things Trump says is kinda ignorant in my book, because with the way the world is right now, it could have consequences that put us in yet another war.

And there is no way in hell he's gonna be able to cut taxes and build the wall and the military like he wants. If you believe that, I've got some oceanfront property in N. Dakota, right next to the Black Hills I'll give you on a really good deal.
Your government will do there best to stop him.

Forum List

Back