Trump Outraises Biden Again And Erodes President’s Financial Edge

And the bottom line is "where will Trump be forced to spend it?"...cause it ain't gonna be on campaign ads. :auiqs.jpg:

President Trump does not need to campaign.

Open your mind and watch this tomorrow and you'll see. He's scheduled to speak at 7:00 PM Eastern time.

No need to campaign with this kind of loyalty, and Pedo Joe making himself look more ridiculous by the moment. Money can't wash away Pedo Joe's shame.

President Trump does not need to campaign.

Open your mind and watch this tomorrow and you'll see. He's scheduled to speak at 7:00 PM Eastern time.

No need to campaign with this kind of loyalty, and Pedo Joe making himself look more ridiculous by the moment. Money can't wash away Pedo Joe's shame.

And listen to what? The Greatest Hits? The Victimization Campaign? The Revenge Tour? And not a word about actual policy and what he would do in a second term for the average voter. Just gaslighting and bile? Not very interesting.

Yes, Trump needs to campaign. And he needs a message...fast. Those polls in his favor we lesser types warned you about...are already starting to turn in Biden's favor.

And listen to what? The Greatest Hits? The Victimization Campaign? The Revenge Tour? And not a word about actual policy and what he would do in a second term for the average voter. Just gaslighting and bile? Not very interesting.

Yes, Trump needs to campaign. And he needs a message...fast. Those polls in his favor we lesser types warned you about...are already starting to turn in Biden's favor.

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep it up. Your word salad is fun.

Here you give a moderately decent response and I give you the opportunity to explain why you feel he doesn't need to campaign..and you respond with the usual...sigh...

So..why doesn't Trump need to campaign?

I gave you a perfectly acceptable suggestion for proving exactly why President Trump doesn't need to campaign, and you spit in my face.

And you expect folks to take you seriously?

Keep at it.

This is fun.

I gave you a perfectly acceptable suggestion for proving exactly why President Trump doesn't need to campaign, and you spit in my face.

And you expect folks to take you seriously?

Keep at it.

This is fun.

No I didn't. I am going on what I've seen Trump actually speak on. You didn't provide an explanation.

Why doesn't Trump need to campaign?
Floor is yours.

The American public, well versed on slimy, dirty tricks, can see the reality.
Not really surprising. Those poll numbers create some desperate moves.
But sorry, commies. I think the jig is up. Bye, bye.

Last edited:

Not even close to true. Polling almost all Dems and your Savior is STILL losing. Keep lying to yourself.

Not even close to true. Polling almost all Dems and your Savior is STILL losing. Keep lying to yourself.
Biden isn't my savior. Just another career politician. Trump is yours. He alone can return an America to you....that is long..gone..

So, I ask you? Who is lying to themselves?

Forum List

Back