Same Ol' Faux News

They're reporting that Iran grabbed the sailors, put them on their knees hands on head and locked them up. Not a word about the fact that our troops were in their waters. I can just see an armed combat boat in our Florida waters.....NO I CAN'T!!

Iran did capture the boats.
There are photos released by Iran where the sailors are on their knees with their hands behind their heads.
They were kept locked in a room.

Where exactly did Fox lie again?

They're reporting that Iran grabbed the sailors, put them on their knees hands on head and locked them up. Not a word about the fact that our troops were in their waters. I can just see an armed combat boat in our Florida waters.....NO I CAN'T!!

Iran did capture the boats.
There are photos released by Iran where the sailors are on their knees with their hands behind their heads.
They were kept locked in a room.

Where exactly did Fox lie again?
They didn't the dumbass old man op did.

Someone should show you how to use a remote for your TV, that way you wouldn't have to watch that horrible, terrible, evil Fox News. Not sure why you're so worried what they have to say, anyway. Don't watch them. Sheesh...

He (she?) knows how to use a remote but does not realize that the reason it does not work is that the batteries in it are like his/her brain: DEAD.

image.jpg
Maybe the idiot OP thinks this was photoshopped by FOX.

I just saw the report. A complete crock of shit by the OP. The fear of Fox News is palpable. :D
Yup. All the details we given as the news broke minus the reason we were in their waters.

Fucking liberal liars just can't stand that Fox News DOMINATES THEIR ASSES lol
I doubt the boats were in Irananian waters. That story doesn't smell right.

Open your eyes/nose and smell the roses:

Video shows U.S. sailor apologizing for Iran incident - CNNPolitics.com

Communists and terrorists have always been known for forcing their captives to "apologize".
Just Senator John McCain who had the courage and guts to resist.

I just saw the report. A complete crock of shit by the OP. The fear of Fox News is palpable. :D
Yup. All the details we given as the news broke minus the reason we were in their waters.

Communists and terrorists have always been known for forcing their captives to "apologize".
Wait! Are you going to assert that McCain was the ONLY POW who resisted?

Notice ALL of the lefties are ignoring the fact that this thread, the topic were here to discuss, is a flat out lie and based on the imagination of a senile old man....

Wait! Are you going to assert that McCain was the ONLY POW who resisted?

Not at all. John McCain is the one that I know about. I am sure there were many others.

Interesting that the left wing hate America crowd immediately blames America and the U.S. Navy before the entire story is in. The most important issue of course is the imprisonment of U.S. Navy Sailors. It's easy to see that Iran has correctly judged the weak administration and is using the incident for propaganda purposes. The secretary/state has already given what amounts to an apology by thanking Iran for it's treatment of the U.S. Sailors.

Notice ALL of the lefties are ignoring the fact that this thread, the topic were here to discuss, is a flat out lie and based on the imagination of a senile old man....

Of course they are. When that happens they all come in and change the subject. Lefties are ignorant, dishonest, and immature but they cover for each other. Gotta give them credit for that.

Someone should show you how to use a remote for your TV, that way you wouldn't have to watch that horrible, terrible, evil Fox News. Not sure why you're so worried what they have to say, anyway. Don't watch them. Sheesh...

I don't stop up my ears when I'm around people who are saying something I disagree with so why would I do that?

liberals fear the truth. Hillary and Bubba taught them to hate the truth and to lie continuously.

Dude.....anybody who watches Fox and even mentions telling the truth has a set of balls the size of coconuts.

OK, then post a list of the lies told by Fox News division. Commentary like Hannity is not news.

Now if you really want to deal with biased reporting check out MSNBC and CNN. Obama and you libs attack Fox because you cannot deal with the truth.

but we'll be waiting for your list.

Ol' Bud I was around in the early '50's when network TV in the United States was first beginning to spread. The first antennas I had, a yagi for channel six Knoxville, TN and a UHF piece to receive channel 26, I recognize slanted news reports as well as anybody else in the country. FOX is without exception the most biased station I've ever listened to or watched. Why wouldn't it be.....the fithy rich, right wing asshole, Rupert Murdoch tells the anchors and reporters exactly what is important to him and if they don't do it his way they suddenly disappear.

then back up your claim and post a list of lies told by Fox news. Just saying something does not make it true. provide proof or STFU.

Every time I listen to a Fox reporter I hear either exaggerations or outright lies. It's no big secret....do your own goddam research and you'll recognize the truth.

I don't stop up my ears when I'm around people who are saying something I disagree with so why would I do that?
So what was your point of starting this thread? What did Fox News say that has you so bent out of shape this time?

liberals fear the truth. Hillary and Bubba taught them to hate the truth and to lie continuously.

Dude.....anybody who watches Fox and even mentions telling the truth has a set of balls the size of coconuts.

OK, then post a list of the lies told by Fox News division. Commentary like Hannity is not news.

Now if you really want to deal with biased reporting check out MSNBC and CNN. Obama and you libs attack Fox because you cannot deal with the truth.

Ol' Bud I was around in the early '50's when network TV in the United States was first beginning to spread. The first antennas I had, a yagi for channel six Knoxville, TN and a UHF piece to receive channel 26, I recognize slanted news reports as well as anybody else in the country. FOX is without exception the most biased station I've ever listened to or watched. Why wouldn't it be.....the fithy rich, right wing asshole, Rupert Murdoch tells the anchors and reporters exactly what is important to him and if they don't do it his way they suddenly disappear.

then back up your claim and post a list of lies told by Fox news. Just saying something does not make it true. provide proof or STFU.

Every time I listen to a Fox reporter I hear either exaggerations or outright lies. It's no big secret....do your own goddam research and you'll recognize the truth.
You're just a know liar desperately trying to project your bad habits onto others. I mean look at your op, it is a BOLD FACED LIE

then give us a list, dipshit, put up or shut up

Reading this thread caused me to realize there's a cure for the mental disorder known as liberalism. Fox should give Rush a nightly gig so we could then sit back and watch all the lefty heads friggin' explode.

Reading this thread caused me to realize there's a cure for the mental disorder known as liberalism. Fox should give Rush a nightly gig so we could then sit back and watch all the lefty heads friggin' explode.

You just nailed the top of the list. The goddam Right Wing media known as Fox News has bad mouthed the president of the United States continuously since he was elected. That takes a bunch of idiots working for the biggest idiot.....Rupert Murdoch. I wouldn't give any of them enough warm piss to take a pill

Forum List

Back