Sample Script For Future "Hillary Clinton,I Am Just Like You" Ads.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:piss2:Any of us could write the script. How hard would it be? We can just see Hillary bits of her "Speaking To A Group Of Eight Year Olds" on a round table, mingling with dark sunglasses at a small restaurant.And during these bits Hillary is narrating, "I am Hillary Clinton" and I am running for President. I am just like you, I make 250,000 a speech, don't mind my spouse cheating on me, crash my server whenever I need to hide my emails, allow American Soldiers to die so that Muslim Warriors can live, I own at least two mansions, and finally, I speak in a "Jive Southern Accent" every time I speak to a crowd of Black Folks. So as you can all see now, I am just like you !!! so what more do you need to know about me? Let me be your champion! and hey, I even wear pant suits cause I don't want anyone to see my very unattractive bulging thighs.

Are you competing with Stephanie for nonsensical word salad posts?

Women who want to hide thighs wear skirts and there's nothing else in your post that's true.

Noticed your avatar and signature where you bow down to your owners and lie about $arah Palin.

• Banned
"I was born a poor black child"
Hi, I am Hillary Clinton, and I am running for "The First Black Woman President". and I would also like to add that I am very much like all of you. I don't care for the middle class, I believe that we should steal from job creators and put that money into my Global Initiative Fund, and like all Americans, I eat fried foods, love grape soda, and eat watermelon quite often.

I Hillary Clinton was once poor.Just recently as a mattter of fact.I then gave a few speeches and banked a few million.
This can happen to you as well.

Forum List

Back