Samuel L. Jackson: ‘I Voted for Barack Because He Was Black’

Most all black people in the United States, right? Sorry, but yes... that is racist. You have a beef against black people and you express that as fear and a belief that they're all racist(Oh wait I'm sorry... MOST of them).

Beautiful image you're cultivating for yourself.

Let me know how that challenge i offered you works out. 'DON'T KILL ME!, I'M A LIBERAL DEMOCRAT!!' Lets see how far that gets you in the Hoods of Detroit and Chicago. Good luck. You're gonna need a whole lot of it to survive this challenge.
Shit...let them try that with the Radical islamics they seem to defend. They will be the first to get thier heads lopped off.

Yeah, white Liberals always crack me up. They don't even realize how much most African American Democrats despise white people. They really do believe their Liberalism makes the exempt from such racism. That's why i offered one of them a simple challenge. Just get out into the Hoods of Detroit & Chicago alone at night, and see what happens. 'DON'T KILL ME!, I'M A LIBERAL DEMOCRAT!' just aint gonna cut it for them. They really are clueless. They're completely oblivious to how much they're hated. Crazy stuff. :cuckoo:

88% of black people voted for Kerry (95% for Obama). So it's not as if the overwhelming majority of black people who voted for Obama did so simply because of his race. I'm sure some did (just as I'm sure some white people voted McCain for the same reason).

But I think people like to blow this kind of thing out of proportion (especially the older generations). While racism certainly still exists-there's no question that racial relations are improving (especially among the younger generations). Some people just can't handle that I guess.

Lets all wonder why this point is being ignored and pretend we dont know why it's being ignored

Obama blew that racist asshole Wright for 20yrs. African American Democrats do tend to be bitter racists. That's hardly news in my opinion. It is what it is.

Yes i know, it's 'racist' to point out who the racists are. Typical white Liberal Wingnuttery. :cuckoo:

Most all black people in the United States, right? Sorry, but yes... that is racist. You have a beef against black people and you express that as fear and a belief that they're all racist(Oh wait I'm sorry... MOST of them).

Beautiful image you're cultivating for yourself.

Let me know how that challenge i offered you works out. 'DON'T KILL ME!, I'M A LIBERAL DEMOCRAT!!' Lets see how far that gets you in the Hoods of Detroit and Chicago. Good luck. You're gonna need a whole lot of it to survive this challenge.

I can even smell your fear.

So you support the double standard. A white person is racist if they vote for a white guy cause he is white but a black person is not racist if he votes for a black guy cause he is black. Got it you are a moron.

Yes I do. And I support death camps for racist white conservatives.
I'd tell you to bring it, but we've already established that you're a pussy.

Nah. One of your neighbor's will probably take care of it this year. They remove the McDonald's and your fat ass will starve to death. Please post that retirement photo again. Hahahaha.

88% of black people voted for Kerry (95% for Obama). So it's not as if the overwhelming majority of black people who voted for Obama did so simply because of his race. I'm sure some did (just as I'm sure some white people voted McCain for the same reason).

But I think people like to blow this kind of thing out of proportion (especially the older generations). While racism certainly still exists-there's no question that racial relations are improving (especially among the younger generations). Some people just can't handle that I guess.

Lets all wonder why this point is being ignored and pretend we dont know why it's being ignored

Why is this being ignored?

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

No one voted for John McCain because he was smart.

No one voted for John McCain because he made sense.

No one voted for John McCain because he had solutions.

No one voted for John McCain because he was thoughtful.

No one voted for John McCain because he was a conservative.

Whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth. 90% of the Republican Party voted for John McCain because he is white. It's the only thing that makes sense.
The best thing McCain had going for him was not his skin color, as intellectually bankrupt leftists insist, but because he was not a Democrat.

Like all leftists, if you could defend Obama's policies, you wouldn't have to irrationally screech "Racist!!"

What needs to be defended? Why no examples?
You have two standard defenses to Obama's actions:

1. "It's Obama, so it has to be okay!!"

2. "You hate the black man in the White House!!"

Really. That's it. That's all you've got.

Let me just add here that the liberal defense of voting for Obama because of his race is so typical of the majority of liberals I have had the (dis)pleasure of dealing with. It is the "ends justify the means" way of thinking. As long as the outcome is what they want then there is a willingness to break the rules and betray the very thing they stand for in order to achieve it. It opens the door for "lie, cheat, and steal so long as you get your way".

Now I am certainly not saying Republicans are immune to such things; however, I notice a lot more conservatives who are supporting or have supported Santorum, Bachmann, Cain, etc over Romney because sticking to their principles is more important than beating Obama. In other words they are displaying actions that say "the ends do NOT justify the means".

There is hypocrisy on both sides. In regards to torture the roles are reversed for example, but in this specific case the liberals cannot make the argument that they oppose discrimination and racism, yet at the same time support the idea of voting in favor of a candidate because of his race. The two positions are polar opposites.
Being a leftist is an exercise in doublethink: "the act of simultaneously accepting two mutually contradictory beliefs as correct".

White people will cry about anything...Like they havent voted for a white guy in their lives before. They are surprised that people might consider voting for someone who is like them.

Voting for someone who is from your state, your religion, or shares your background is cool. Just dont consider their race, because voting for someone who is like you is wrong...sorry voting for the first black man for President is wrong....

Identity politics is cool..unless it involves race, then suddenly white folks go crazy.

they just want the opportunity to present the negro as an unthinking animal without saying it. So they say blacks voted for Obama because he was black AND black people should have known Obamas politics. Like they didnt already.

So keep playing that blacks are stupid / blacks are racist game. You white guys have it tough...

So you have no problem with people who cast their votes solely on the race of the candidate?
Unless they vote for the white guy. That's racist.

Yes I do. And I support death camps for racist white conservatives.
I'd tell you to bring it, but we've already established that you're a pussy.

Nah. One of your neighbor's will probably take care of it this year. They remove the McDonald's and your fat ass will starve to death. Please post that retirement photo again. Hahahaha.
Really, there's no need to keep proving you're a pussy.

Is it really so surpising that an African American Democrat is a Racist? Have any of you really checked this Board out lately? It has been my own experience that most African American Democrats are deeply Racist. Just my own experience anyway. It is what it is.

you dont know very many blacks do you?....

Is it really so surpising that an African American Democrat is a Racist? Have any of you really checked this Board out lately? It has been my own experience that most African American Democrats are deeply Racist. Just my own experience anyway. It is what it is.

you dont know very many blacks do you?....

No...he just pointed at the board as his example. Also he doesnt know that a racist thinks that one race is superior to another. He thinks that supporting someone of your own race is racist.

The best thing McCain had going for him was not his skin color, as intellectually bankrupt leftists insist, but because he was not a Democrat.

Like all leftists, if you could defend Obama's policies, you wouldn't have to irrationally screech "Racist!!"

What needs to be defended? Why no examples?
You have two standard defenses to Obama's actions:

1. "It's Obama, so it has to be okay!!"

2. "You hate the black man in the White House!!"

Really. That's it. That's all you've got.

Ah, the Race Card Card.

Forum List

Back