Samuel L. Jackson: ‘I Voted for Barack Because He Was Black’

Is it really so surpising that an African American Democrat is a Racist? Have any of you really checked this Board out lately? It has been my own experience that most African American Democrats are deeply Racist. Just my own experience anyway. It is what it is.

Yeah....sure. :eusa_whistle:

Now African American Republicans on the other hand, tend to be pretty cool & laid back. But most African American Democrats are deeply hateful & racist. I just call em like i see em.

Jesse Jackson
Al Sharpton

nuf said.

Must be one of those racist Democrat Dummies who doesn't even know that Barack Obama is also half White. We have a couple of those kind of Dummies on this board.

The vast majority of black Americans are part white, the percentage varies. It's funny when white conservatives use this line. It just reinforces what we blacks think about you.

Really? We are checking into our ancestry and my grandmother may have been "part black". So far all we know is that my grandfather was disowned when he married her down south and that she was of a darker color. Does that make me black? Do I then get to join you and cry racism all the time? < it really would be halarious as I'm so white I get lost in the snow>

Face it, if we are to survive, we must end racism and that means everybody not just whites, or part whites, or part blacks, or part indian, etc.

Melt already, my family did.

Yeah....sure. :eusa_whistle:

Now African American Republicans on the other hand, tend to be pretty cool & laid back. But most African American Democrats are deeply hateful & racist. I just call em like i see em.

Jesse Jackson
Al Sharpton

nuf said.

Yeah, i always crack up when i see white Liberals defending and praising them. They're just too damn dumb to realize African Americans can't stand them. They really do think because they're white Liberals, that African Americans just adore them. In reality, most African American Democrats are rabid racists. That it is not true of African American Republicans though. Oh well, a very wise man did once say 'Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.' :cuckoo:

If race has a bearing on who I would save in a traffic accident, then why wouldn't it have a bearing on who I vote for?

If race has a bearing on who I would save in a traffic accident,

WHAT?

I want to be clear here....
You would use race to determine who to save in a traffic accident.
Not who needed the most immediate help? :confused:

Yep. And I didn't think twice about it.

That's just sick. I hope to God you aren't a firefighter or policeman.

WHAT?

I want to be clear here....
You would use race to determine who to save in a traffic accident.
Not who needed the most immediate help? :confused:

Apparently you have not met Salt Jones who is an unapologetic racist. All white people are evil according to him. He gets away with such stuff because on USMB he is free to be himself without running the risk of someone actually kicking his ass.

Oooowww, somebody's going to kick my ass. David Duke writes books on his racism, yet I'm going to get my "ass kicked" for being a black racist? Hahahaha.

Can they dodge a bullet, because we are free to carry here in Arizona?

I can see it now...a drunk black man plows into my car and while Salt Jones is saving the drunk, I burn to death in my car...Burning is not a pleasant way to go...Salt, if that happens, shoot me, unless you are so full of hatred you not only want me to die, you want me to suffer.

Oooowww, somebody's going to kick my ass. David Duke writes books on his racism, yet I'm going to get my "ass kicked" for being a black racist? Hahahaha.

Can they dodge a bullet, because we are free to carry here in Arizona?

your racism is rivaled only by your intelligence. You can be a racist dickhead on USMB because you know there is no danger. Do it to someone's face and you'd eat knuckles. But since no one can break your arms on a message board you feel free to be a racist jack ass.

Some have tried and realized their mistake. I don't get in white people's faces, because I don't deal with white people.

Explains why you're racist.

I deal with people of all races. We're pretty much all alike. Some of us are jackasses, some of us are great people and most of us are average.

If you were the only black I delt with, I'd think they're all jackasses. Fortunately I know better. There are blacks in my family, my sister married one, my niece married one, my cousin married one...etc.

I applaud Samuel L. Jackson's honesty. Makes perfect sense to me - the first officially-black presidential candidate in American history. Why wouldn't blacks have voted for Obama? I would certainly vote for the first Native American presidential candidate - unless s/he was batshit crazy to the right.

I thought Clinton was the first black president?

White Liberals are funny. They actually believe African Americans like them. They're so lost. :)

Ah, that's right. You are the expert on African Americans on what they want, what they think....aren't you?

My guess is that you're a silly white Liberal. So get over it. Most African American Democrats can't stand you and wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. You white Liberal folks sure are delusional. :cuckoo:

Is it really so surpising that an African American Democrat is a Racist? Have any of you really checked this Board out lately? It has been my own experience that most African American Democrats are deeply Racist. Just my own experience anyway. It is what it is.

Thanks for lending further support to my theory that conservatives believe nearly every single African American in this country to be racist. Black people are the racist ones, not white people!

Thanks for lending further support to my theory that conservatives believe nearly every single African American in this country to be racist. Black people are the racist ones, not white people!

Except that paulitician is a libertarian numb nuts.

White people will cry about anything...Like they havent voted for a white guy in their lives before. They are surprised that people might consider voting for someone who is like them.

Voting for someone who is from your state, your religion, or shares your background is cool. Just dont consider their race, because voting for someone who is like you is wrong...sorry voting for the first black man for President is wrong....

Identity politics is cool..unless it involves race, then suddenly white folks go crazy.

they just want the opportunity to present the negro as an unthinking animal without saying it. So they say blacks voted for Obama because he was black AND black people should have known Obamas politics. Like they didnt already.

So keep playing that blacks are stupid / blacks are racist game. You white guys have it tough...

So you have no problem with people who cast their votes solely on the race of the candidate?

Except that paulitician is a libertarian numb nuts.

He's a fucking conservative, just as most libertarians. He's more wackjob conservative than many of the conservatives on this board(as most libertarians are). The only area he differs from what I've seen is his views on war. He's in every single thread defending the conservative mantra.

Last edited:

Didn't say that Dummy. I said most African American Democrats are deeply hateful & racist. African American Republicans are not. They're very cool & laid back. And you're just another dumb white Liberal anyway. So what do you know? Most African American Democrats hate your guts. You're just too dumb to realize that though. You think by kissing their asses and defending their racism, somehow they're gonna like you better. Well, guess again. They really wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. But don't take my word for it. Just head out at night alone in parts of Detroit & Chicago. Try that and then get back to us...if you have the sack. Good luck.

Didn't say that Dummy. I said most African American Democrats are deeply hateful & racist. African American Republicans are not. They're very cool & laid back. And you're just another dumb white Liberal anyway. So what do you know? Most African American Democrats hate your guts. You're just too dumb to realize that though. You think by kissing their asses and defending their racism, somehow they're gonna like you better. Well, guess again. They really wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. But don't take my word for it. Just head out at night alone in parts of Detroit & Chicago. Try that and then get back to us...if you have the sack. Good luck.

:rofl: :rofl;

Hey, stereotyping beats thinking. Doesn't it, Paulie?

You're not a white Liberal? Is my assessment of you inaccurate?

You're not a white Liberal? Is my assessment of you inaccurate?

Paulie knows all about:

1. White conservatives

2. White liberals

3. Black conservatives

4. Black liberals

5. Conservative women

6. Liberal women.

It must be hard to be so all-knowing like that, Paulie. How do you get your head thru the door?

No, you did say that, because most of the African Americans who are political are democratic. They believe in the democratic party, they vote for democrats, they ARE the democratic party.

You just come off as considerably racist. But that's fine to you, since Ron Paul is your guy.

Look at you man... you're a bitter racist. Sorry, but I'm very comfortable around black people, and I'm not under the paranoid belief that black people hate me. What a stupid thing for you to say... what a LIST of stupid things for you to say.

I'm surprised you have no issue making such a racist post. Why such a hatred for black people... except "republican" black people? And what is that shit about walking alone at night getting mugged? LOL. Black people are the only people who mug others? And that's what you lay all your opinions of black people on? They're a bunch of thugs ready to hurt white people or refuse to aid white people?

You're a fucking joke. Why don't you tell us how you REALLY feel about black people. Don't hold anything back.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back