Samuel L. Jackson: ‘I Voted for Barack Because He Was Black’

Can't you read deany/ he gave you at least ONE...

Idiot.

So come on now Mel Gibson, why'd you stop talking about the anti-semitic stuff you were claiming about OWS? You know you love discussing those Jews!

Once again if some white guy said Exactly what Jackson said about McCain being white you and every other Liberal would call him a racist. And you have admitted it in this thread,.

Pray tell me... why would a white person say that he was going to vote for McCain because he was white? What's the precedence? "For the first time in the history of this country I get the chance to vote against a negro presidential candidate! Yee-haw!"

Yeah... it's pretty racist to vote for McCain simply because he's white because it has deep implications about the feelings of the individual that American Presidents have always been and should always remain white. No Negros Allowed.

Get back to me when we've had more black presidents and it's not such a historic moment and I'll call the black people voting for the black president simply because they're black racist then too. It isn't racism because it's not a negative reason they're voting for the black president over the white one. It's not "Yeah these Honky's had a long enough reign, time for some brothers to represent!" like it is in your head... it's "I have a once in a lifetime opportunity to be a part of a historic moment electing a black president(who happens to be progressive too) in a country that has a sordid history of racism and racial prejudices."

I'm sorry you can't see the positive message in that. Show me the positive message in a white person voting for the white guy because he's white when every single other president in our history has been white.

Where's the positive message in that? Negro put in his place? Yeah I bet that's what it is.

Last edited:
Some of us take due dilligence into the words of Dr. King...shame that those that still lay claim to the mantle he laid out still are stuck on what he spoke against...

What words would that be? the words about giving an income to poor Americans? The words about the racism of Barry Goldwater and the republicans? What words?
You deserve ZERO income you didn't lift a finger for junior.

'Cept Romney right? Now lets see your :dance:

Can't you read deany/ he gave you at least ONE...

Idiot.

So come on now Mel Gibson, why'd you stop talking about the anti-semitic stuff you were claiming about OWS? You know you love discussing those Jews!

Why do you support anti-semitism? Seriously?

Are you that bloody ignorant? Read my posts again retard. I oppose anti-semitism. I don't believe that shit about "Jews controlling the media! Jews controlling Hollywood!" That's some straight up warped christian fanatic bullshit and I don't subscribe to that.

As long as they're decent people, I'm more than happy to associate with and enjoy the company of Christians, Muslims, Jews and everybody in-between.

Why the fuck would somebody like me, an Atheist... harbor any ill will or resentment against Jewish people? They're just members of a kooky religion all the same as Muslims and Christians.

It's not like I believe or ever believed they as a people murdered my messiah, Jesus Christ, like Mel Gibson and white supremacist Christian types believe.

So please... stop being such an ignoramus.

Last edited:
You talk about white people living on a farm in Iowa being responsible for your parents being on welfare, you getting STDs at 13, being hooked on crack at 16 and having 10 kids by age 30. Oh, also throw in failing out of JR High school and being a lifetime welfare king/queen.

But you look like a bad ass with your gold "teef."

A member of the New Black Panther Racist group I presume?

Nope, just a typical black American. What do you think we talk about at the barbershops or hair salons?

My parents own a trucking company in Maryland, have since 1978. I don't have STD's and I spent 20 years in the military. I make 6 figures working for a defense contractor and I don't have any gold teeth, but keep spinning.

Once again if some white guy said Exactly what Jackson said about McCain being white you and every other Liberal would call him a racist. And you have admitted it in this thread,.

Pray tell me... why would a white person say that he was going to vote for McCain because he was white? What's the precedence? "For the first time in the history of this country I get the chance to vote against a negro presidential candidate! Yee-haw!"

Yeah... it's pretty racist to vote for McCain simply because he's white because it has deep implications about the feelings of the individual that American Presidents have always been and should always remain white. No Negros Allowed.

Get back to me when we've had more black presidents and it's not such a historic moment and I'll call the black people voting for the black president simply because they're black racist then too. It isn't racism because it's not a negative reason they're voting for the black president over the white one. It's not "Yeah these Honky's had a long enough reign, time for some brothers to represent!" like it is in your head... it's "I have a once in a lifetime opportunity to be a part of a historic moment electing a black president(who happens to be progressive too) in a country that has a sordid history of racism and racial prejudices."

I'm sorry you can't see the positive message in that. Show me the positive message in a white person voting for the white guy because he's white when every single other president in our history has been white.

Where's the positive message in that? Negro put in his place? Yeah I bet that's what it is.
Post of the thread! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

And the cow keeps digging I see. Ok, dude....if you make a decision about whether to hire, support, vote for, do anything in regards to another person based upon their race for whatever reason, then by definition that is racially motivated. In essence it means there is a positive or negative racial bias at play. By definition that is discrimination.

There is no positive message in putting someone in a given position based simply upon their race when that person is incompetent. You overlook that discrimination is not always a negative bias. Sometimes it is a positive bias....but whether the bias is positive or negative it's still discrimination.

What you are essentially arguing is that racism is fine when a person of color is the beneficiary. That argument itself is by definition "racist" because it justifies discrimination based upon racial characteristics.

Is it really so surpising that an African American Democrat is a Racist? Have any of you really checked this Board out lately? It has been my own experience that most African American Democrats are deeply Racist. Just my own experience anyway. It is what it is.

“I voted for Barack because he was black. ’Cuz that’s why other folks vote for other people — because they look like them,” Jackson said. “That’s American politics, pure and simple. [Obama’s] message didn’t mean sh-t to me. In the end, he’s a politician. I just hoped he would do some of what he said he was gonna do."

Samuel L. Jackson: ‘I Voted for Barack Because He Was Black’ | TheBlaze.com

Progressives are so.......well progressive!

lol045.gif

If that were true, Obama never would have been elected. There just aren't that many blacks in America.

Is it really so surpising that an African American Democrat is a Racist? Have any of you really checked this Board out lately? It has been my own experience that most African American Democrats are deeply Racist. Just my own experience anyway. It is what it is.

Yeah....sure. :eusa_whistle:

Now African American Republicans on the other hand, tend to be pretty cool & laid back. But most African American Democrats are deeply hateful & racist. I just call em like i see em.

Let me just add here that the liberal defense of voting for Obama because of his race is so typical of the majority of liberals I have had the (dis)pleasure of dealing with. It is the "ends justify the means" way of thinking. As long as the outcome is what they want then there is a willingness to break the rules and betray the very thing they stand for in order to achieve it. It opens the door for "lie, cheat, and steal so long as you get your way".

Now I am certainly not saying Republicans are immune to such things; however, I notice a lot more conservatives who are supporting or have supported Santorum, Bachmann, Cain, etc over Romney because sticking to their principles is more important than beating Obama. In other words they are displaying actions that say "the ends do NOT justify the means".

There is hypocrisy on both sides. In regards to torture the roles are reversed for example, but in this specific case the liberals cannot make the argument that they oppose discrimination and racism, yet at the same time support the idea of voting in favor of a candidate because of his race. The two positions are polar opposites.

a lot...What about it?

Might have been a good idea to vote for someone
based on their position on the issues for starters.

They did...and he's black.
Oh I get it, you are trying to imply that blacks dont know shit about politics only that a black guy was running for pres. Is that it?
You dont have to dance for me

Did you not read the OP? Samual Jackson said he voted for Obama because he was black....then you say other blacks did the same thing and then you claim they voted on the issues? Did you read your post?

Either they voted for him based on his color or his issues, which is it?

They did...and he's black.
Oh I get it, you are trying to imply that blacks dont know shit about politics only that a black guy was running for pres. Is that it?
You dont have to dance for me

Samuel L Jackson said it....
Didn't you read the start of the thread.
My opinion is that he wasn't the only one. :eusa_shhh:

You need to read it...you stopped too early

I just hoped he would do some of what he said he was gonna do.

Which means he had to hear the issues right? Or do you want to dance again?

yeah, he heard the issues, but he voted based on his race....

who cares

No one except this is their chance to do the "it's so hard out here for a white guy / black people are racist" dance routine

racism is racism...you can't be racist yourself and then expect others not to be racist towards you....

Up until this point, I liked Samual Jackson, now I've no respect for him at all. The man is a racist.

And I voted for Dukakis because he was Greek. He could have been my brother I wouldn't have voted for him if he ran as a Republican though.

And how many Catholics voted for Kennedy?

And how many whites didn't vote for Obama strictly because he is black? Don't they call that the southern strategy.

So there are several red neck states filled with broke ass people that voted for McCain instead of Obama, just because he is black. Think about that. Voting against your own financial interests because you are a racist.

So you are defending one person being a racist by pointed out others are racist???

If that's the case, why even worry about racism at all? Let's make it legal again.

Denny's can now serve blacks last again, or not at all....

<why don't people realize how stupid they are being?>

Howard Stern Interviews Obama Supporters in Harlem - YouTube

Yup ahhhhhhhhhh ( takes toke off ciggy in clasic Denis Leary style)

Intelligently or not, middle class blacks are getting it right when they vote for Obama.

A study showed Fox viewers are the most uninformed viewers. They found people were more aware of the facts when they watched no news at all rather than Fox news.

Proof you middle class white voters are voting for the wrong party. Because of god gays and guns. Wake up.

Stop telling middle class people, black or not, that they are voting for the wrong party when they vote Democratic. You have no idea what you are talking about house slave.

I think you've lost the whole point of the thread.

White Liberals are funny. They actually believe African Americans like them. They're so lost. :)

If a white guy did that he's a racist?!

Well at least Jackson didn't vote for him cause he was gonna pay his rent.

Buy gas for his car and then buy him a new car.

Great actor. Gotta love the guy.

Forum List

Back