Samuel L. Jackson: ‘I Voted for Barack Because He Was Black’

:rofl: :rofl;

Hey, stereotyping beats thinking. Doesn't it, Paulie?

You're not a white Liberal? Is my assessment of you inaccurate?

Paulie knows all about:

1. White conservatives

2. White liberals

3. Black conservatives

4. Black liberals

5. Conservative women

6. Liberal women.

It must be hard to be so all-knowing like that, Paulie. How do you get your head thru the door?

Yup, you're a dumb white Liberal fo sho. I was right. All those African Americans just adore you because you're like, so Liberal and stuff. :lol:

Last edited:

Paulie knows all about:

1. White conservatives

2. White liberals

3. Black conservatives

4. Black liberals

5. Conservative women

6. Liberal women.

It must be hard to be so all-knowing like that, Paulie. How do you get your head thru the door?

Yup, you're a dumb white Liberal fo sho. I was right. All those African Americans just adore you because you're so like, Liberal and stuff. :lol:

Be more racist and more terrified of black people who are your neighbors and fellow citizens.

Thanks for lending further support to my theory that conservatives believe nearly every single African American in this country to be racist. Black people are the racist ones, not white people!

Didn't say that Dummy. I said most African American Democrats are deeply hateful & racist. African American Republicans are not. They're very cool & laid back. And you're just another dumb white Liberal anyway. So what do you know? Most African American Democrats hate your guts. You're just too dumb to realize that though. You think by kissing their asses and defending their racism, somehow they're gonna like you better. Well, guess again. They really wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. But don't take my word for it. Just head out at night alone in parts of Detroit & Chicago. Try that and then get back to us...if you have the sack. Good luck.

No, you did say that, because most of the African Americans who are political are democratic. They believe in the democratic party, they vote for democrats, they ARE the democratic party.

You just come off as considerably racist. But that's fine to you, since Ron Paul is your guy.

Look at you man... you're a bitter racist. Sorry, but I'm very comfortable around black people, and I'm not under the paranoid belief that black people hate me. What a stupid thing for you to say... what a LIST of stupid things for you to say.

I'm surprised you have no issue making such a racist post. Why such a hatred for black people... except "republican" black people?

Sorry, i just call em like i see em. And most African American Democrats are bitter racists. African American Republicans don't play that angry race-baiting game though. And also, you are a white Liberal who believes all those African American Democrats just adore you. Well guess what? They don't. Most actually hate your guts. So like i said earlier, head out at night alone in Chicago or Detroit and see if your white Liberalness saves you. Give it a shot and then back to us...if you survive. Good luck.

Last edited:

Paulie knows all about:

1. White conservatives

2. White liberals

3. Black conservatives

4. Black liberals

5. Conservative women

6. Liberal women.

Yup, you're a dumb white Liberal fo sho. I was right. All those African Americans just adore you because you're like, so Liberal and stuff. :lol:

It must be daunting being such an expert on such large groups of people. Do you use your powers for Good?

Paulie knows all about:

1. White conservatives

2. White liberals

3. Black conservatives

4. Black liberals

5. Conservative women

6. Liberal women.

Yup, you're a dumb white Liberal fo sho. I was right. All those African Americans just adore you because you're so like, Liberal and stuff. :lol:

Be more racist and more terrified of black people who are your neighbors and fellow citizens.

He's more terrified of more things than anyone else on this board. I hope he's got a lifetime supply of Depends for all the pissing his pants he does over the EVIL Black Democrats that hate him and want to get him.

Didn't say that Dummy. I said most African American Democrats are deeply hateful & racist. African American Republicans are not. They're very cool & laid back. And you're just another dumb white Liberal anyway. So what do you know? Most African American Democrats hate your guts. You're just too dumb to realize that though. You think by kissing their asses and defending their racism, somehow they're gonna like you better. Well, guess again. They really wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. But don't take my word for it. Just head out at night alone in parts of Detroit & Chicago. Try that and then get back to us...if you have the sack. Good luck.

No, you did say that, because most of the African Americans who are political are democratic. They believe in the democratic party, they vote for democrats, they ARE the democratic party.

You just come off as considerably racist. But that's fine to you, since Ron Paul is your guy.

Look at you man... you're a bitter racist. Sorry, but I'm very comfortable around black people, and I'm not under the paranoid belief that black people hate me. What a stupid thing for you to say... what a LIST of stupid things for you to say.

I'm surprised you have no issue making such a racist post. Why such a hatred for black people... except "republican" black people?

Sorry, i just call em like i see em. And most African American Democrats are bitter racists. African American Republicans don't play that angry race-baiting game though. And also, you are a white Liberal who believes all those African American Democrats just adore you. Well guess what? They don't. Most actually hate your guts. So like i said earlier, head out at night alone in Chicago or Detroit and see if your white Liberalness saves you. Give it a shot and then back to us...if you survive. Good luck.

Believe African Americans adore me? What in the FUCK are you talking about? Why would I expect anybody to adore me who I don't know personally and am in a very close relationship with, family, friend or lover? Political ideology isn't an instant friendship card.

You live in a sad, cold, racist world my friend.

Be more racist. Come on man... respond with some more racist shit out of that mouth of yours!

Believe African Americans adore me? What in the FUCK are you talking about? Why would I expect anybody to adore me who I don't know personally and am in a very close relationship with, family, friend or lover? Political ideology isn't an instant friendship card.

Be more racist. Come on man... respond with some more racist shit out of that mouth of yours!

He'll be back in a few....he's changing.

Paulie knows all about:

1. White conservatives

2. White liberals

3. Black conservatives

4. Black liberals

5. Conservative women

6. Liberal women.

It must be daunting being such an expert on such large groups of people. Do you use your powers for Good?

Well, i nailed you. You do think because you're so Liberal, that all those African Americans just adore you. Well I got news for you, they don't. Most African American Democrats can't stand you. And your ass-kissing and defense of their racism, aint gonna change that reality. It is what it is.

Well, i nailed you. You do think because you're so Liberal, that all those African Americans just adore you. Well I got news for you, they don't. Most African American Democrats can't stand you. And your ass-kissing and defense of their racism, aint gonna change that reality. It is what it is.

You're delusional. Better get back to your white power rally.

See, you don't even have a PROBLEM with being called racist. Because you know you are. Your only response is the same complaints about black people. NEGROS ARE GOING TO MUG YOU! NEGROS ARE GOING TO HATE YOU! NEGROS ARE GOING TO KILL YOU!

Last edited:

Just pointing out who the Racists are. And you just don't like who i'm pointing out. So call me a Racist for pointing out who the racists are. Whatever, i don't care. You're a dumb white Liberal. So no point in having a rational logical discussion with you. You'll just keep bleating on about me being a racist. You just don't know any better. A discussion is pointless. But just take up my challenge i offered you and then get back to us. Take care.

Just pointing out who the Racists are. And you just don't like who i'm pointing out. So call me a Racist for pointing out who the racists are. Whatever, i don't care. You're a dumb white Liberal. So no point in having a rational logical discussion with you. You'll just keep bleating on about me being a racist. You just don't know any better. A discussion is pointless. But just take up my challenge i offered you and then get back to us. Take care.

Sorry, but you don't need to point out who the racists are. Everybody can see that it is YOU who is the racist. You're going on angry tirades about black people, about how black people hate white people, how black people are racist, how black people will mug you, how mean black people are, how black people would probably kill you given the chance in a dark deserted street. You just keep going on... and on... and on.

Enjoy your miserable racist life fearing and hating a fair chunk of the American population.

Sorry, but you don't need to point out who the racists are. Everybody can see that it is YOU who is the racist. You're going on angry tirades about black people, about how black people hate white people, how black people are racist, how black people will mug you, how mean black people are, how black people would probably kill you given the chance in a dark deserted street. You just keep going on... and on... and on.

Enjoy your miserable racist life fearing and hating a fair chunk of the American population.

Yes i know, it's 'racist' to point out who the racists are. Typical white Liberal Wingnuttery. :cuckoo:

Yes i know, it's 'racist' to point out who the racists are. Typical white Liberal Wingnuttery. :cuckoo:

Most all black people in the United States, right? Sorry, but yes... that is racist. You have a beef against black people and you express that as fear and a belief that they're all racist(Oh wait I'm sorry... MOST of them).

Beautiful image you're cultivating for yourself.

everybody knows that SLJ is Da Bomb...

even Dave Chappelle...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOAnoi7NpKI]Samuel jackson - YouTube[/ame]

88% of black people voted for Kerry (95% for Obama). So it's not as if the overwhelming majority of black people who voted for Obama did so simply because of his race. I'm sure some did (just as I'm sure some white people voted McCain for the same reason).

But I think people like to blow this kind of thing out of proportion (especially the older generations). While racism certainly still exists-there's no question that racial relations are improving (especially among the younger generations). Some people just can't handle that I guess.

Be afraid....be very afraid...them black people are out to get you.

“I voted for Barack because he was black. ’Cuz that’s why other folks vote for other people — because they look like them,” Jackson said. “That’s American politics, pure and simple. [Obama’s] message didn’t mean sh-t to me. In the end, he’s a politician. I just hoped he would do some of what he said he was gonna do."

Samuel L. Jackson: ‘I Voted for Barack Because He Was Black’ | TheBlaze.com

Progressives are so.......well progressive!

lol045.gif
Doesn't surprise me. Intellect is rare in hollywood, that is why most of them support libtards.

Most all black people in the United States, right? Sorry, but yes... that is racist. You have a beef against black people and you express that as fear and a belief that they're all racist(Oh wait I'm sorry... MOST of them).

Let me know how that challenge i offered you works out. 'DON'T KILL ME!, I'M A LIBERAL DEMOCRAT!!' Lets see how far that gets you in the Hoods of Detroit and Chicago. Good luck. You're gonna need a whole lot of it to survive this challenge.

Last edited:

Let me know how that challenge i offered you works out. 'DON'T KILL ME!, I'M A LIBERAL DEMOCRAT!!' Lets see how far that gets you in the Hoods of Detroit and Chicago. Good luck. You're gonna need a whole lot of it to survive this challenge.
Shit...let them try that with the Radical islamics they seem to defend. They will be the first to get thier heads lopped off.

Forum List

Back