Samuel L. Jackson rips 'Uncle Clarence' Thomas in racial attack on Supreme Court justice

You fucktards got bamboozled by a bunch of communists.

And kneeled for them.

And executed violence in their name.

How deplorable is that?

Bleat all you want pal, you're leaving town
You wouldn't know what a Communist is if one kicked you in your ass, is that the new right wing catch phrase calling folks who don't agree with the right wing, racist ideology.

Samual Jackson shills for the democrat party....the party of slavery, the kkk, jim crow, lynchings, and the destruction of the black family....

There used to be a name for blacks who served against their own people...maybe he knows what that name is?
Which party does today's KKK support? Which party is trying to turn back the clock to the days of Jim Crow and the destruction of the black family? Which party has the mindset of the sheet wearers? I'll tell you, the Republican Party.

Which party does today's KKK support? Which party is trying to turn back the clock to the days of Jim Crow and the destruction of the black family? Which party has the mindset of the sheet wearers? I'll tell you, the Republican Party.
Nope, from what I see it’s your massa the democrats…And, they’ll keep you angry and on the plantation as long as you buy in…

Nope, from what I see it’s your massa the democrats…And, they’ll keep you angry and on the plantation as long as you buy in…
It's amazing how they keep 90% of the black folks on the plantation, isn't it. Now when I was a boy my grandparents voted Republican, can you tell me why that changed?

where in his post did he suggest he didn’t have a right to his racist, plantation style opinion?
So Samuel L. Jackson has gotten pretty successful on the plantation, hasn't he. I am still waiting on Harriet Struth to rescue all us black folks off the plantation, but for some odd reason she is doing a shitty job of showing me why we should start shining and cooning for republicans like she has chose to do.

Pretty sure you haven't or not that you will tell.

i’m glad his sister got off the endless cycle of dependency and off the plantation…sadly folks like yourself haven’t

A Republican is walking on eggshells if he broaches the issue of African American problems. Trump tried to push the idea of increased employment trying to get better jobs or better paying jobs. Progs own the ghettos. But the blame goes elsewhere.

You wouldn't know what a Communist is if one kicked you in your ass, is that the new right wing catch phrase calling folks who don't agree with the right wing, racist ideology.
Just go look in a mirrow Moon Bat.

Your Martin Luther Negro Jr. was one also. He even got funding from the KGB to fund his White whores.

Forum List

Back