Samuel L. Jackson: “Unfair” That Isaac Spares RNC

Rush is owner of the republican party.

SLJ is a private citizen who happens to be a rich celeb.

Remember you partys elected officials are the ones who run in fear of pissing off Rush as well are they the ones saying stupid racist shit lately

Now think about this one.

Your elected offiiails saying bad taste jokes is not the same as some actor making a joke you think is in bad taste.

why cant you guys keep anything in perspective?

Why isnt it??????

Both speaking on politics......

Remember though repubs never worked an honest day, they all drive pickups and all look alike. Become concerned with spending and you are labeled a terrorist.

So explain in detail the difference...The board just cant wait...Hurry...........

Now why does not one pecent of black people want to vote for your candidate?

It could be that SLJ being a black American is very pissed off at your party due to its racism?

Remember you partys elected officials are the ones who run in fear of pissing off Rush as well are they the ones saying stupid racist shit lately

Struck a nerve there, I guess.

I don't think parties have owners. Do they? Link? Or are you just making stuff up?

A big mouth is a big mouth. And they're acceptable as long they things with which you agree.

Ellen Barkin said she wished every one of the folks at the RNC was killed in the storm.

And your running candidate in nevada called for "second amendment remedies" to not winning elections.

Your VP candidate put gun sites on the pictures of Dem reps and one got a bullet in the head.

I don't think parties have owners. Do they? Link? Or are you just making stuff up?

A big mouth is a big mouth. And they're acceptable as long they things with which you agree.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

your party is OWNED by the one percent

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

your party is OWNED by the one percent

Your's too.

Dear idiots they are private citizens and are allowed to say stupid shiit if they want to.

Your candidates and elected officials are the one we have given shit to.

GET IT!

barkin_ap_gfx_636.gif

Kinder.........friendlier..........

My hairy nut-sack. :cool:

Ellen Barkin Hopes Hurricane Kills 'Every Pro-Life, Xenophobic, Gay-Bashing SOB' At The RNC - Ellen Barkin - Fox Nation

Forum List

Back