🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

San Antonio Cop Body Slams 12 year old girl:

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Video shows San Antonio officer body-slamming student - CNN.com

When viewing the clip I would come to the conclusion that the officer used excessive force, but the clip did not show what caused the officer to have to confront the young girl. Also I have a issue with a male cop dealing with female minors, and believe he should have gotten a female teacher to assist him to detain the young female.

I wish I could get the full video and not a short clip so I can see what it was all about, but with the clip only it seem he ( the cop ) has some explaining to do...

I have to support the cop on this one. He could have handled it better, but she was apparently kicking him before it happened. The girl has even said she doesn't remember being slammed, and her parents have admitted that she has been trouble in the past. What she really needs is a good ass kicking from her parents.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

When viewing the clip I would come to the conclusion that the officer used excessive force, but the clip did not show what caused the officer to have to confront the young girl. Also I have a issue with a male cop dealing with female minors, and believe he should have gotten a female teacher to assist him to detain the young female.

I wish I could get the full video and not a short clip so I can see what it was all about, but with the clip only it seem he ( the cop ) has some explaining to do...

I have to support the cop on this one. He could have handled it better, but she was apparently kicking him before it happened. The girl has even said she doesn't remember being slammed, and her parents have admitted that she has been trouble in the past. What she really needs is a good ass kicking from her parents.

I just saw this on the news.

The cop said she was kicking him, but the students said that she didn't see him coming. You can see she didn't know he was coming by the way he was so easily able to slam her down so hard.

Saying she needs a good ass kicking is like saying a woman deserves to be raped because of what she is wearing.

The cop is an adult, she is a kid and no one ever should be treated with violence like that ever especially by the one payed to protect the kids.

I see a lawsuit coming, but the mom seems to be too low key like she is on Xanax or something.

Last edited:
Probably she's had more ass kickings than are good for her--hence her combative behavior.

If a student violently resists a LEO in the performance of duty, than the student has to accept LEO is going to do its duty.

The cop said she was kicking him, but the students said that she didn't see him coming. You can see she didn't know he was coming by the way he was so easily able to slam her down so hard.

Saying she needs a good ass kicking is like saying a woman deserves to be raped because of what she is wearing.

The cop is an adult, she is a kid and no one ever should be treated with violence like that ever especially by the one payed to protect the kids.

I see a lawsuit coming, but the mom seems to be too low key like she is on Xanax or something.

I was reading an article about it last night. Her fellow classmates were telling her to "chill" as she kicked the officer. Her friends told her to chill out, and her parents called her trouble. All evidence leads to this girl being deserving of a slam to the ground. The officer's alternative would have been macing her, but people would bitch about that too.

She was struggling, he puts her down and cuffs her.....ok. Nothing to see here.

Ha ha!! Who cares? The crazy negro child was being intentionally uncooperative with an authority figure. She needs to learn that such is not acceptable in civilized society. It's a shame she had to learn it this way, but so be it. It looks to me like the cop did the girl a favor. She probably should have been body slammed a long time ago.

Wow! I am surprised to hear that coming from a homo. Good job!

Thanks. Wanna make out?

The way it works is, the state strips all morality from schools and replaces it the Marxist notions of financial inequality and entitlement. All that matters is getting other peoples money no matter how deviant you have to become in order to take their wealth.

Then you strip the schools of any way to discipline children, as well as being able to tell them right from wrong, and then bring in policemen to try and keep order.

Then when one of the children inevitably resists one of these policemen, violence ensues that is captured on the thousands of I-phones in the school by other children.

Then the parents sue the school and police that enriches them beyond their wildest dreams, which is payment of raising violent wild animals that will undermine society at large.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Thanks. Wanna make out?
I'm up for anything!

I was reading an article about it last night. Her fellow classmates were telling her to "chill" as she kicked the officer. Her friends told her to chill out, and her parents called her trouble. All evidence leads to this girl being deserving of a slam to the ground. The officer's alternative would have been macing her, but people would bitch about that too.
Fags are all about physically mistreating children.

She was struggling, he puts her down and cuffs her.....ok. Nothing to see here.

If you believe there is nothing to see here please explain because it is insulting when those like you write such nonsense.

The 12 year was not just put down but was slammed and knocked out, and the question I have is what she might have done to deserve such treatment?

A short video clip of the incident can play it off as him being brutal but like one poster has written it is being said she kicked the officer or at the officer, and if so then did she still deserve the slam she got?

So do not write there is nothing to see here seeing posters are discussing the thread...

Fags are all about police brutality, unless it's a poufter getting roughed up.

Every utterance of a cop is not a law, and every time they knock the shit out of a kid, it isn't necessary, nor is it legal. You can kill a child by body slamming her, and this cop needs to be sidelined permanently.

Fags are all about physically mistreating children.
shakey, who told you that?

Laney, your juvenile bullshit does not work here.

When a citizen, child or adult, is told to do something by LEO, and the said something is not going to put your life or limb at risk, you fucking do it.

If you refuse and struggle, as one of my relatives has done at least half a dozen times in Georgia, you get dealt with.

Understand? You get dealt with.

Ha ha!! Who cares? The crazy negro child was being intentionally uncooperative with an authority figure. She needs to learn that such is not acceptable in civilized society. It's a shame she had to learn it this way, but so be it. It looks to me like the cop did the girl a favor. She probably should have been body slammed a long time ago.

She doesn't look black to me , she looks more like a Muslim..maybe

Every utterance of a cop is not a law, and every time they knock the shit out of a kid, it isn't necessary, nor is it legal. You can kill a child by body slamming her, and this cop needs to be sidelined permanently.

She was slammed with her face hitting the ground and taking the impact, which may not have signs of damage that show up right away. I hope she gets a brain scan.

She was slammed with her face hitting the ground and taking the impact, which may not have signs of damage that show up right away. I hope she gets a brain scan.
She's Obamacare....it will not be authorized.

Forum List

Back