🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

San Antonio Cop Body Slams 12 year old girl:

The way it works is, the state strips all morality from schools and replaces it the Marxist notions of financial inequality and entitlement. All that matters is getting other peoples money no matter how deviant you have to become in order to take their wealth.

Then you strip the schools of any way to discipline children, as well as being able to tell them right from wrong, and then bring in policemen to try and keep order.

Then when one of the children inevitably resists one of these policemen, violence ensues that is captured on the thousands of I-phones in the school by other children.

Then the parents sue the school and police that enriches them beyond their wildest dreams, which is payment of raising violent wild animals that will undermine society at large.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

The parents that say "My Johnny would never do that " have spoiled rotten brats ..

There are many people who should not be working with children, and there are hero's that have changed a child's destiny.

Fags are all about police brutality, unless it's a poufter getting roughed up.

Every utterance of a cop is not a law, and every time they knock the shit out of a kid, it isn't necessary, nor is it legal. You can kill a child by body slamming her, and this cop needs to be sidelined permanently.

She was slammed with her face hitting the ground and taking the impact, which may not have signs of damage that show up right away. I hope she gets a brain scan.
She's Obamacare....it will not be authorized.
She probably doesn't have any healthcare and gets triple charged by the hospital which is then billed to us the tax payers..
Plus Mom will get fined for not having insurance which will never be paid..

One time about 10 years back I went to the wrong hospital that didn't accept my insurance but they didn't tell me.
I was charged like $10,000 dollars for a saline IV and the doctor peeking his head in...

They slam you much more today for not having insurance.

So we as Tax payers get taxed either way...for healthcare.

Video shows San Antonio officer body-slamming student - CNN.com

When viewing the clip I would come to the conclusion that the officer used excessive force, but the clip did not show what caused the officer to have to confront the young girl. Also I have a issue with a male cop dealing with female minors, and believe he should have gotten a female teacher to assist him to detain the young female.

I wish I could get the full video and not a short clip so I can see what it was all about, but with the clip only it seem he ( the cop ) has some explaining to do...

I have to support the cop on this one. He could have handled it better, but she was apparently kicking him before it happened. The girl has even said she doesn't remember being slammed, and her parents have admitted that she has been trouble in the past. What she really needs is a good ass kicking from her parents.

I just saw this on the news.

The cop said she was kicking him, but the students said that she didn't see him coming. You can see she didn't know he was coming by the way he was so easily able to slam her down so hard.

Saying she needs a good ass kicking is like saying a woman deserves to be raped because of what she is wearing.

The cop is an adult, she is a kid and no one ever should be treated with violence like that ever especially by the one payed to protect the kids.

I see a lawsuit coming, but the mom seems to be too low key like she is on Xanax or something.

I was reading an article about it last night. Her fellow classmates were telling her to "chill" as she kicked the officer. Her friends told her to chill out, and her parents called her trouble. All evidence leads to this girl being deserving of a slam to the ground. The officer's alternative would have been macing her, but people would bitch about that too.
Fags are all about physically mistreating children.
How did you know that police officer was gay?

Forum List

Back