San Antonio cop executed in front of HQ

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Obama's America:

The suspect is described as a black male, 5′ 7″to 6-foot tall, wearing a gray shirt and black pants. According to police the suspect is driving a black midsize sedan.

According to chatter on police scanners, police were searching the area near headquarters and the surrounding buildings for the shooter, while homicide detectives were interviewing witnesses who were either near a VIA bus stop, or on a VIA bus near where the shooting occurred.

SAPD officer shot, killed near police HQ downtown

I'm sure some of our BLM low lifes will make excuses for the cop killer.

Amazing.... Yep Obama's mishandling of his position created this very thing going on across America now. How he can't see that is amazing, but I think he knows.

Yes this is a tragedy at it's most vile, It is time to clean up the mess with swift full bore assault on any and all criminal elements anywhere in this country. I also read a facebook post by a Texan today that addressed the growing areas of Texas that have been "Claimed by Mexicans, and have the Mexican flag flying all around. It is a FACT that no other country's flag should be flown ANYWHERE in this country unless as a festival as a TEMPORARY decoration, or at their consulate. to do so is to claim the area for that country. Lets go fly the American flag in Mexico and see what happens. After all the confederate flag can't be flown in Texas, if it can't then neither can the Mexican flag, as it is an affront to the people who died at the Alamo and the other soldiers of Texas that died defeating Generalissimo Antonio López de Santa Anna. The Texan in the Facebook post said he was very offended that the flag was flown in Texas, That means it MUST come down. Now liberals say how racist that is and it's okay to offend the people who liberated Texas from a murderous dictator, after all he was just like a clinton wasn't he, and killed fewer people.

Yaaaaaaawn, ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz.............

The beauty of the male dominator god preceptual reality is that an existence based upon guilt, sin and blame allows the practitioner to escape and and all sense of responsibility.

Shot by "someone in a dark sedan with CHROME RIMS."

Need to know anything else?

Dirty fucking apes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back