San Diego: Thug shoots female cop in neck; Lancaster PA cop shot; War on Cops rages on

Hey Bucs are we supposed to feel bad here or in the other threads where you dont give a fuck about people being gunned down by cops?

I'm confused. Please dont cry again, I hate to see women cry

Oh...but to clarify...when guilty people are shot because of their own actions...I also dont care. When cops are shot...in the line of duty...I do.

I know the typical perverted liberal brain cant distinguish between the two. Your brain may be damaged from a septic infection you got in your blood from your lifestyle of getting fudge packed. But try to understand the difference.

Yeah you keep changing the situation. I'm asking about people who have not been found guilty of anything.

Feel free to respond again about "guilty criminals". That seems to be your only play

Hey Bucs are we supposed to feel bad here or in the other threads where you dont give a fuck about people being gunned down by cops?

Oh...but to clarify...when guilty people are shot because of their own actions...I also dont care. When cops are shot...in the line of duty...I do.

I know the typical perverted liberal brain cant distinguish between the two. Your brain may be damaged from a septic infection you got in your blood from your lifestyle of getting fudge packed. But try to understand the difference.

Yeah you keep changing the situation. I'm asking about people who have not been found guilty of anything.

Feel free to respond again about "guilty criminals". That seems to be your only play

The Boston bombers hadnt been found guilty. Should cops have shot at them?
The Garland ISIS terror wannabes hadnt been found guilty of anything.
Should they have been shot?

So you are saying cops cant use force on anyone who hasnt first been found guilty? I think your college professor sodomized you too many times and caused you brain damage.

Looks like the cops can dish it out, but can't take it........

Are you serious? Really?

Yes. He is. This is how modern liberals think. They wanted dead cops. They cheer for it. Nothing pleases liberals more than dead cops and soldiers. Well....wait...getting their throat and ass rammed in gay sex...they like that better. But other than that.

Now, now ---- there are straight liberals. Don't group them all in one class.

My neighbor is a liberal, and he's straight ...

Well now, wait a minute .... he drives a powder blue Prius.

Maybe I'm wrong .... hmmmm.

Every male liberal has had at least one homosexual experience. They may not be gay...but they do it for street cred. Kinda like a cultural experience. In case they need it as a reference to ensure their open mindedness.

Every left winger here has probably done it.

Are you serious? Really?

Yes. He is. This is how modern liberals think. They wanted dead cops. They cheer for it. Nothing pleases liberals more than dead cops and soldiers. Well....wait...getting their throat and ass rammed in gay sex...they like that better. But other than that.
In the Army the most hated unit was the MP's, so nothing new..

Are you serious? Really?

Every male liberal has had at least one homosexual experience. They may not be gay...but they do it for street cred. Kinda like a cultural experience. In case they need it as a reference to ensure their open mindedness.

Sounds like your phishing...

Are you serious? Really?

Are you serious? Really?

Because they enforce rules. Thats why.

But liberals celebrate all dead cops and soldiers...regardless of their job assignments.

Are you serious? Really?

Are you serious? Really?

But liberals celebrate all dead cops and soldiers...regardless of their job assignments.
Every God damned day.....George Patton

Are you serious? Really?

Yeah...glad you admit it. Celebrates dead cops and soldiers...." Every God damn day" you say? Really.....theres not a karma evil enough to serve justice to you.

So you are saying cops cant use force on anyone who hasnt first been found guilty? I think your college professor sodomized you too many times and caused you brain damage.

Once again you changed the word shoot into use force. Good job

Hey dumbass...shooting someone IS a use of force.

You said cops "gunned down" people who havent been convicted of a crime.

Yep. The Boston and Garland terrorists. The Fort Hood terrorist. None of them had been convicted of a crime before they were "gunned down". I assume you think they shouldnt have shot them...right? That is afterall what you said.

Are you serious? Really?

Weren't you a lib until last year?

Yep. The Boston and Garland terrorists. The Fort Hood terrorist. None of them had been convicted of a crime before they were "gunned down". I assume you think they shouldnt have shot them...right? That is afterall what you said.
Sure, saves on litigation and incarceration..

Are you serious? Really?

Yeah...glad you admit it. Celebrates dead cops and soldiers...." Every God damn day" you say? Really.....theres not a karma evil enough to serve justice to you.
That was George's reply when ask if he reads the Bible every day..........Don't slit yer wrist just yet..........

To stupid for a reply

To stupid for a reply
Sure hope he has high blood pressure meds.....

Forum List

Back