San Fran = City of Idiots = paying artists

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
San Fran has:
--paid an illegal $190,000 for being -----------------------ILLEGAL
--bought a BRIDGE from-------------------------CHINA
--used to be legal to go to restaurants nude!!
now, they want to pay ARTISTS $1000 a month!! [ especially the AOC -artists of COLOR!!!! ]
''''''...... artists of color in particular,"''' = more hate whitey crap and RACIST
..this is blatant racism and hate whitey ......
HAHAHAHHAH

common sense though:
"Gee, what could possibly go wrong. How many budding 'artists' are magically going to spring into being?" another wrote.''''''

San Fran is in DEBT!!!!!!!!!!!!! = TRIPLES the stupidity

San Fran has:
now, they want to pay ARTISTS $1000 a month!! [ especially the AOC -artists of COLOR!!!! ]
''''''...... artists of color in particular,"''' = more hate whitey crap and RACIST
HAHAHAHHAH

common sense though:
"Gee, what could possibly go wrong. How many budding 'artists' are magically going to spring into being?" another wrote.''''''

Can you provide a link to the actual city ordinance? ... FoxNews doesn't provide one ...

San Fran has:
HAHAHAHHAH

common sense though:

Can you provide a link to the actual city ordinance? ... FoxNews doesn't provide one ...
the mayor SAID it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

San Fran has:
HAHAHAHHAH

common sense though:

AND she admitted the racist hate crap!!!!!!

San Fran has:
HAHAHAHHAH

common sense though:

there are all kinds of links

..like the Feds, they need to CUT spending--NOT increase it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only the Board of Supervisors can write city ordinances ... doesn't matter what the mayor says ...

I asked for a link to the ordinance ... you can't provide it so I'll assume one doesn't exist ...

The idea of walking around San Francisco naked is nuts ... it's foggy there during summer ... jackets and coats are needed year-round ... "The coldest winter I've ever spent was summer in San Francisco" -- Mark Twain ...

Only the Board of Supervisors can write city ordinances ... doesn't matter what the mayor says ...

I asked for a link to the ordinance ... you can't provide it so I'll assume one doesn't exist ...

The idea of walking around San Francisco naked is nuts ... it's foggy there during summer ... jackets and coats are needed year-round ... "The coldest winter I've ever spent was summer in San Francisco" -- Mark Twain ...
stop the stupid shit--it's RIGHT THERE --undeniable

again--RIGHT HERE--UNDENIABLE--you are just babbling crap -as usual

You can show, lead, or even educate a Dimbo and it will not make a difference so why waste your time?

... you are just babbling crap -as usual ...

Ah ... the ad hominem argument ... thank you for admitting my statements are unassailable ... and you have nothing left to attack but my person ...
1. telling the truth is not attacking
2. the Mayor is the HEAD of the city
3. like I said, it's right there--you can't deny it...you are just trying to double talk it

I was in SF in '69, right in the Height-Asbury District. I did see a girl walking around naked on the street. She jumped up on some total stranger, wrapped her legs around him, and started dry-humping him right there in the middle of the street.

True story

california-shot-a.jpg

Forum List

Back