Trump's legacy

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
It is ironic that Covid was the one issue that lost Trump the election, but at the same time, will make him a legend for all time.

For you see, even though the economy suffered horribly, as well as every aspect of our lives, it was not Trump's fault. Trump fought back quickly producing a vaccine in record time. No mindless bureaucrat was capable of such an accomplishment.

For you see, it should have taken 5 years had the government had its way.

Vaccine Q&A: How Long Does It Take to Make Vaccines? | NC State News (ncsu.edu)

Trump cut the endless bureaucratic red tape to give us a chance at life and resuming our lives. Conversely, Left wing Europe continues to face suppressing riots regarding continued lock downs. And had it not been for the US vaccine produced by Trump, Europe would still probably be waiitng another 5 years for hope of a vaccine as would the US had Hillary been in charge.

Currently, since Dec. 14, more than 140 million doses have been administered, fully vaccinating over 50.1 million people or 15.1% of the total U.S. population. No other country even comes close to this

In fact, here is Trump saving the life of Biden before Biden took office

1616939444435.png

And here is the picture of cackling Harris being saved by Trump as well

1616939485084.png

And for the life of me, I don't understand why all the Trump supporters diss a vaccine created by a man whom they supposedly support. Either throw both Trump and his vaccine under the bus, or take the damn shot!

Legendary indeed. Trump will always be remembered as the "President" who:
  • LIED to the American public about the severity of a deadly global pandemic as it was bearing down on us
  • ATTACKED our best health and science officials when they were just trying to do their damn jobs
  • MOCKED Americans who were just trying to protect themselves and their loved ones with masks and social distancing
  • THANKED supporters who gathered in indoor spaces without masks, creating super-spreader events
  • MAINTAINED an environment of not taking the virus seriously, which obviously spread to the sheep, no doubt spreading the virus further
  • IGNORED health safety protocols at the fucking WHITE HOUSE, turning it into a fucking COVID HOT SPOT that needed to be FUMIGATED
  • LIED AGAIN to the American public by constantly saying "we're turning the corner on the virus", even when they knew goddamn well we were not

It is ironic that Covid was the one issue that lost Trump the election, but at the same time, will make him a legend for all time.

For you see, even though the economy suffered horribly, as well as every aspect of our lives, it was not Trump's fault. Trump fought back quickly producing a vaccine in record time. No mindless bureaucrat was capable of such an accomplishment.

Trump cut the endless bureaucratic red tape to give us a chance at life and resuming our lives. Conversely, Left wing Europe continues to face suppressing riots regarding continued lock downs. And had it not been for the US vaccine produced by Trump, Europe would still probably be waiitng another 5 years for hope of a vaccine as would the US had Hillary been in charge.

Currently, since Dec. 14, more than 140 million doses have been administered, fully vaccinating over 50.1 million people or 15.1% of the total U.S. population. No other country even comes close to this

View attachment 473442

View attachment 473443

And for the life of me, I don't understand why all the Trump supporters diss a vaccine created by a man whom they supposedly support. Either throw both Trump and his vaccine under the bus, or take the damn shot!
Trump instigated Operation Warp Speed and bought all those vaccines even before they had been approved. Here in Europe it's a mess.

• LIED to the American public about the severity of a deadly global pandemic as it was bearing down on us
  • ATTACKED our best health and science officials when they were just trying to do their damn jobs
  • MOCKED Americans who were just trying to protect themselves and their loved ones with masks and social distancing
  • THANKED supporters who gathered in indoor spaces without masks, creating super-spreader events
  • MAINTAINED an environment of not taking the virus seriously, which obviously spread to the sheep, no doubt spreading the virus further
  • IGNORED health safety protocols at the fucking WHITE HOUSE, turning it into a fucking COVID HOT SPOT that needed to be FUMIGATED
  • LIED AGAIN to the American public by constantly saying "we're turning the corner on the virus", even when they knew goddamn well we were not
Yes, Trump says a lot of stupid things. In fact, I remember him once saying something to the effect of just rounding up all the guns after a shooting in the presence of democrats

But at the end of the day, he stopped NK from firing missiles, helped give us hope during a global pandemic, signed a peace treaty with Israel and her Middle Eastern neighbors, DID NOT START ANOTHER MINDLESS WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST, and generally ran circles around ivory tower mindless politicians.

I love it when he questions everything and everyone. If it were up to people like you, none of us would ever have the right to question anything ever again, and be canceled if we did.

View attachment 473442

View attachment 473443

Trump instigated Operation Warp Speed and bought all those vaccines even before they had been approved. Here in Europe it's a mess.

Yeah, but you don't have a Biden or a Harris there.

Can I become a Czech?

View attachment 473442

View attachment 473443

Sorry, Europe does not seem to have another Trump. They have all been processed by the Left. They no longer have minds of their own. They simply nod and smile anytime the state tells them to do something.

View attachment 473442

View attachment 473443

Can I become a Czech?
Hell, I'm not even Czech and I've been here 22 years. Besides, I've already got two passports, US and EU.

Isn't it ironic, don't ya think, that it's Trump's supporters who are rejecting his vaccine as another conspiracy?

View attachment 473442

View attachment 473443

Can I become a Czech?
Hell, I'm not even Czech and I've been here 22 years. Besides, I've already got two passports, US and EU.

Lucky dog. You probably have far more freedom there than we do, except for guns.

Isn't it ironic, don't ya think, that it's Trump's supporters who are rejecting his vaccine as another conspiracy?

It wasn't a "conspiracy." It was biological warfare.

QAnon is run by Leftists having a good laugh.

I can't prove it, I just know it is all.

View attachment 473442

View attachment 473443

Thank Dr.Fauci, for convincing him he'd be a hero, if he did such. :)

At best China did not produce the virus, they merely hid the pandemic as they restricted travel into their own country to stop the spread of it in their own country, and then killed the doctors that tried to blow the whistle to the rest of the world as China let their citizens travel and spread it all over the globe to places like Italy that got lit up.

That is the best case scenario, and yes, I consider that biological war.

And where was WHO and the UN? That's right, they continue to refuse to hold China accountable for any of it. Had Trump not been in power, no one would have held them accountable.

Tds #100,000.

View attachment 473442

View attachment 473443

Thank Dr.Fauci, for convincing him he'd be a hero, if he did such. :)
For someone who portends to be so concerned about "care for all", you are a bit of an ungrateful wretch of a human being.

:auiqs.jpg:

The vaccine is biological warfare?? Wow. That's even worse.

I think Trump did a wonderful thing getting the vaccine in record time. But I will not be getting it, if you want to great.

Yes, Trump says a lot of stupid things. In fact, I remember him once saying something to the effect of just rounding up all the guns after a shooting in the presence of democrats

But at the end of the day, he stopped NK from firing missiles, helped give us hope during a global pandemic, signed a peace treaty with Israel and her Middle Eastern neighbors, DID NOT START ANOTHER MINDLESS WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST, and generally ran circles around ivory tower mindless politicians.

I love it when he questions everything and everyone. If it were up to people like you, none of us would ever have the right to question anything ever again, and be canceled if we did.
just Mac workin hard to justify his vote for a moron

Forum List

Back