San Fran leftists taking over bridges, gridlock; Threatening Super Bowl in 2 weeks!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Big Risks for Police After Bay Bridge Blockade | Officer.com

Seems the San Fran liberal residents are going to have their tolerance tested haha!!!! Left wing protesters are taking over bridges and gridlocking traffic for hours. They're claiming injuries after arrests making SFPD be extra slow and cautious. And....they are likely planning major traffic disruptions leading up to February 7th, the day of the Super Bowl. The liberals living in San Fran....I expect full tolerance and celebration of these actions.

VIDEO of the bridge takeover:

This is 100% bullshit..........The ones who were blocking the bridge on Martin Luther Day were Black Life's Matter
How in the .......did you come up with liberals? How do you know what party they are or if they even vote...

This is 100% bullshit..........The ones who were blocking the bridge on Martin Luther Day were Black Life's Matter
How in the .......did you come up with liberals? How do you know what party they are or if they even vote...

BlackLivesMatter is the darling of the Democrat liberal party.

Do they mean "The Community" when they say "liberals"?

Seems the San Fran liberal residents are going to have their tolerance tested haha!!!! Left wing protesters are taking over bridges and gridlocking traffic for hours. They're claiming injuries after arrests making SFPD be extra slow and cautious. And....they are likely planning major traffic disruptions leading up to February 7th, the day of the Super Bowl. The liberals living in San Fran....I expect full tolerance and celebration of these actions.

so subhuman christer crackers taking over federal land is good and this is bad, the mind of of dumb inbred southern white trash goy

Really? can you name an instance where Conservatives disrupted hundreds of thousands of people to put on some bullshit demonstration to try and protect the criminal element in society?

so subhuman christer crackers taking over federal land is good and this is bad, the mind of of dumb inbred southern white trash goy

Who was disrupted during this fight over who owned what land, or should I say had rights to use said land.
Right or wrong on the land issue, can you show the shutting down of a city over it?
I will wait.

You Guno belong to a domestic terrorist party aka the DNC.
And that IS the treatment you have EARNED.

Well yeah....white privilege. It's awesome. You should get some. But....at age 87....may be too late for you.

They were taken into custody, cited and released. No charges yet.

What if someone died w/o medicine while waiting 5 hours in traffic? Is that manslaughter? what if your car won't restart? do they pay towing? What if your kids get tossed out of DayCare cause your 5 hours late?

5 cars side by side...........slowed to stop........all lanes. Very organized (surprisingly). Then Chained up. Bolt cutter and arrested.

Really? can you name an instance where Conservatives disrupted hundreds of thousands of people to put on some bullshit demonstration to try and protect the criminal element in society?
tea_party09.jpg

tea_party09.jpg
kinda looks like it was on the mall in DC, notice the tree branches in the picture? the grass?
Do you see a road? no, why? because they were not blocking roads.

How many cars were stopped by that little exercise?

If a couple of dozen people started laying into those cars with tire irons, it might give pause for next time.

How many cars were stopped by that little exercise?

If a couple of dozen people started laying into those cars with tire irons, it might give pause for next time.

And just think.....they have a black Democrat president right now. Imagine how bad this shit is gonna get when a Republican takes over.

Good!

I hope the Super Bowl in cancelled. I hate the NFL and San Fran

Forum List

Back