San Francisco Ignoring Murder Of Woman By Illegal Because Fox News Is Reporting The Crime

Je énervé? Je amusé par vous. Vous êtes à deux coup sur internet prétendant être des choses qui ne sont évidemment pas.

The information that I "get" by the way comes from a life long habit of reading several newspapers a day...a habit of which you obviously don't partake!

I've also spent a great deal of time in Costa Rica and Columbia so I've got a good idea of what's going on in Central and South America.

I also read newspapers every day even I'm here in Caribbean.
Even if you are reading newspapers. That's all you got and information you have and nothing more. You traveled to CR and Columbia. What is that supposed to mean? As a tourist. Then talk to locals? You still clueless idiot.
Get back to gates and zucker... Can both of them talk to me about QUANTUM PHYSICS? Do you want to talk about Human chemistry, DNA.? So I don't write English...Dumb shit.

I have a house in Costa Rica. I have friends in Columbia.

Since both Gates and Zuckerman are computer guys, I'm fairly certain their knowledge of quantum physics would be limited. What exactly does that have to do with the fact that you're illiterate and they are not?

Now your story change. I mentioned to you from the beginning that I have been doing business in these countries for decades.
Now suddenly you have a house in Costa Rica. Your bullshit. I've been to San Jose, Costa Rica many many times. Do you want me to introduce you personally to mayor Johny Araya of San Jose?
Hospital Metropolitano, San Jose and CIMA San Jose are my customers.
So try again shit head.

Ich sauer? Ich bin von Ihnen unterhalten. Nur noch einen Schlag über das Internet, die behaupten, die Dinge, die offensichtlich nicht sein.

What is that supposed to mean? I understand you took your drugs already.

The information that I "get" by the way comes from a life long habit of reading several newspapers a day...a habit of which you obviously don't partake!

I've also spent a great deal of time in Costa Rica and Columbia so I've got a good idea of what's going on in Central and South America.

Even if you are reading newspapers. That's all you got and information you have and nothing more. You traveled to CR and Columbia. What is that supposed to mean? As a tourist. Then talk to locals? You still clueless idiot.
Get back to gates and zucker... Can both of them talk to me about QUANTUM PHYSICS? Do you want to talk about Human chemistry, DNA.? So I don't write English...Dumb shit.

Since both Gates and Zuckerman are computer guys, I'm fairly certain their knowledge of quantum physics would be limited. What exactly does that have to do with the fact that you're illiterate and they are not?

Now your story change. I mentioned to you from the beginning that I have been doing business in these countries for decades.
Now suddenly you have a house in Costa Rica. Your bullshit. I've been to San Jose, Costa Rica many many times. Do you want me to introduce you personally to mayor Johny Araya of San Jose?
So try again shit head.

I have owned a house in Tarcoles for eight years.

Ich sauer? Ich bin von Ihnen unterhalten. Nur noch einen Schlag über das Internet, die behaupten, die Dinge, die offensichtlich nicht sein.

That's an example of how there's no excuse for illiteracy in the computer age we live in...I don't speak Spanish, German or French but I can easily converse with someone on line in those languages or hundreds of others. You on the other hand can't seem to figure out something as simple as a translation app. Duh?

So try again shit head.

Didn't he quit to run for President of Costa Rica? If memory serves me...he was accused of taking kickbacks. Is that your buddy?

Confidentiality is for my and your protection so you do not reveal my or your true identity and my business in the Internet. You don't even understand that shit head.
Gates and Zuck born and grew up here idiot.
But my offer still open. I'm very serious. I know a lot of people are reading. All on my expense. I do not bullshit like you. Let me know. Last chance.

You don't bullshit? Nah, not you! You're the guy with thousands of employees and a multinational business that's illiterate. No bullshit in you...

MY OFFER TO YOU AS A PROOF. Isn't it shit head.? You are nothing but a worthless, clueless racist bastard.
If you are real then can take my challenge to show you that I don't bullshit. Bastard.
All you have left is attacking my English.

Oh, so now I'm a "racist"? You get more amusing with each feeble attempt at posting.

You've always been a racist hatred. Go wear your white hood asshole. You try to divert the topic by attacking my English because that is all you got but know nothing. Next time when you try to impress yourself. Be honest not just pretending so you can go to sleep. Go take your meth.

I hate to burst your little racist rant, Sparky but I'm from a liberal college town in Massachusetts. We don't wear hoods there. We do take education rather seriously.

It's ironic that you accuse me of racism. My great grandfather was an officer in the 54th Massachusetts Infantry Regiment in the Civil War. He didn't wear a white hood. He fought against the South. Nice try...LOL

Do you expect me to believe the way you behave you racist piece of shit.

So try again shit head.

Didn't he quit to run for President of Costa Rica? If memory serves me...he was accused of taking kickbacks. Is that your buddy?

I know him because of bringing business in that region. I did not say he is my buddy. Stick with the subject. Try again.

That's an example of how there's no excuse for illiteracy in the computer age we live in...I don't speak Spanish, German or French but I can easily converse with someone on line in those languages or hundreds of others. You on the other hand can't seem to figure out something as simple as a translation app. Duh?

I don't have to read your foreign bullcrap. What is that to prove? That you are trying hard to divert the subject. That's just show me you are nothing but garbage.

So try again shit head.

What a lying scumbag you are. Read your previous post. You mentioned you spent a great time in Costa Rica and Columbia but never mentioned owning a house.... Then I replied, you were only a tourist and you never objected. Suddenly you own a house in Tarcoles. I know exactly where that is. It's a nice tourist place. You don't own a house in Tarcoles. You were only a tourist. Your lying.

You don't bullshit? Nah, not you! You're the guy with thousands of employees and a multinational business that's illiterate. No bullshit in you...

MY OFFER TO YOU AS A PROOF. Isn't it shit head.? You are nothing but a worthless, clueless racist bastard.
If you are real then can take my challenge to show you that I don't bullshit. Bastard.

Oh, so now I'm a "racist"? You get more amusing with each feeble attempt at posting.

You've always been a racist hatred. Go wear your white hood asshole. You try to divert the topic by attacking my English because that is all you got but know nothing. Next time when you try to impress yourself. Be honest not just pretending so you can go to sleep. Go take your meth.

I hate to burst your little racist rant, Sparky but I'm from a liberal college town in Massachusetts. We don't wear hoods there. We do take education rather seriously.

It's ironic that you accuse me of racism. My great grandfather was an officer in the 54th Massachusetts Infantry Regiment in the Civil War. He didn't wear a white hood. He fought against the South. Nice try...LOL

What "racist" thing have you ever heard me utter here? Give me one example. Or apologize for making the claim.

So try again shit head.

What a lying scumbag you are. Read your previous post. You mentioned you spent a great time in Costa Rica and Columbia but never mentioned owning a house.... Then I replied, you were only a tourist and you never objected. Suddenly you own a house in Tarcoles. I know exactly where that is. It's a nice tourist place. You don't own a house in Tarcoles. You were only a tourist. Your lying.

Tarcoles is not a tourist place! It's a tiny little fishing village at the mouth of the Tarcoles River. My house is about two hundred yards down the beach from the fishing collective. Las Suenos and Jaco are tourist places. You obviously don't know jack shit about Costa Rica.

So try again shit head.

Tarcoles is not a tourist place! It's a tiny little fishing village at the mouth of the Tarcoles River. My house is about two hundred yards down the beach from the fishing collective. Las Suenos and Jaco are tourist places. You obviously don't know jack shit about Costa Rica.

I don't have to worry about boundaries where the tourist place are you lying piece of shit.

What "racist" thing have you ever heard me utter here? Give me one example. Or apologize for making the claim.

Excuuuuse me. You should apologize first for throwing the first stone bastard. Your several previous post and other proved that you are a racist.
Take your white hood and join the racist group that are protesting in S. Carolina. Better yet take your meth so you feel better tomorrow.
What a shame that you have to involve your grandfather to dampened you lying bullcrap attitude. I don't feel sorry for people like you.

So try again shit head.

I don't have to worry about boundaries where the tourist place are you lying piece of shit.

If you think Tarcoles is a tourist spot it's obvious you've never been there. There is one tiny little bar and that doubles as a garage that repairs Land Rovers! It's about as far from a tourist hangout as you can get.

Excuuuuse me. You should apologize first for throwing the first stone bastard. Your several previous post and other proved that you are a racist.
Take your white hood and join the racist group that are protesting in S. Carolina. Better yet take your meth so you feel better tomorrow.
What a shame that you have to involve your grandfather to dampened you lying bullcrap attitude. I don't feel sorry for people like you.

Stereotype much? That would be my great grandfather, Sparky! I've always been rather proud to be one of his descendents. He volunteered to lead a black regiment to fight in South Carolina when the Confederacy had declared that any white officers leading black troops on the battlefield would be hung on the spot if captured. Accusing me of being a member of the KKK is about as stupid as stupid gets...

Stereotype much? That would be my great grandfather, Sparky! I've always been rather proud to be one of his descendents. He volunteered to lead a black regiment to fight in South Carolina when the Confederacy had declared that any white officers leading black troops on the battlefield would be hung on the spot if captured. Accusing me of being a member of the KKK is about as stupid as stupid gets...

What difference does it make. Your just lying anyway. So try again.

You keep making that charge...yet never back it up.

You accuse me of being a drunk...a drug addict...a racist...and back up none of it.

Could it be that you do all of that because you're embarrassed that your 8th grade grammar skills have exposed you for what you are...a poser?

You keep making that charge...yet never back it up.

You accuse me of being a drunk...a drug addict...a racist...and back up none of it.

Could it be that you do all of that because you're embarrassed that your 8th grade grammar skills have exposed you for what you are...a poser?

What difference does it make. Your just lying anyway. So try again.

And I'm amused by your choice of words. "What difference does it make." Now who was it that used that line when they were caught telling lies?
http://images.search.yahoo.com/imag...I&fr=sfp&hsimp=yhs-fullyhosted_003&hspart=iry

So try again shit head.

If you think Tarcoles is a tourist spot it's obvious you've never been there. There is one tiny little bar and that doubles as a garage that repairs Land Rovers! It's about as far from a tourist hangout as you can get.

Obviously I never claimed I'm an expert of CS. I don't expect to remember any pricken corners I visited in this world. All I know it's tourist area on that side. Just being honest.
Let me rephrase what you have been telling me. You mentioned you know locals in that area where you get your updates about immigration. Suddenly along the way after several post. You own a house in Tarcoles. Which I know you are lying. Maybe you know someone one live there and you visited area.

Forum List

Back