san francisco lost a mall

that town cant ever keep a mall geez

Westfield Abandons Largest San Fran Mall, stops paying $558 Million Loan, leaves loan to creditors, but it would be great if that is the only problem...

San Fran commercial real estate is at 30% capacity, SF has the highest office vacancy rate in the US.
Wells Fargo business tower purchased for $108 million in 2006 sells for 71% discount in 2023.
Owners of Hilton San Francisco (1,921-rooms) Union Square and Parc 55 hotel (1,024-room) defaults on their loans handing, handing worthless property back to creditors and loses all equity.
Streets covered in human shit, shoplifting and crime in general completely out of control, opiate zombies roam the streets like the walking dead.

Thanks you Gov. Grusome.

The entire country is dying

Nah, there are places that are doing pretty good.

Of course no progressives live there, but so long as we can keep them out, we are good.

Westfield Abandons Largest San Fran Mall, stops paying $558 Million Loan, leaves loan to creditors, but it would be great if that is the only problem...

San Fran commercial real estate is at 30% capacity, SF has the highest office vacancy rate in the US.
Wells Fargo business tower purchased for $108 million in 2006 sells for 71% discount in 2023.
Owners of Hilton San Francisco (1,921-rooms) Union Square and Parc 55 hotel (1,024-room) defaults on their loans handing, handing worthless property back to creditors and loses all equity.
Streets covered in human shit, shoplifting and crime in general completely out of control, opiate zombies roam the streets like the walking dead.

Thanks you Gov. Grusome.

It's AWESOME! How better to show the normal people what demofascist rule is like

Nah, there are places that are doing pretty good.

Of course no progressives live there, but so long as we can keep them out, we are good.

In bright red Indiana, Circle Center Mall in Indianapolis is dying a slow death.

It's not safe to go there

I have such great memories of San Francisco. I'm glad I got to see it before it turned into a literal shit hole.

I have such great memories of San Francisco. I'm glad I got to see it before it turned into a literal shit hole.
I have super memories of San Francisco. This simply breaks my heart. One of the most beautiful cities in the world, brought down like this. There should be a prison sentence for city murder.

I have super memories of San Francisco. This simply breaks my heart. One of the most beautiful cities in the world, brought down like this. There should be a prison sentence for city murder.

A picture of the city I took in August of 1982:

P1010023-2.JPG

My first view of San Francisco was crossing the Golden Gate Bridge. The city was spread out in all of it's sun drenched glory. It was breathtaking. But I was disappointed that the Bridge was red and not gold. That was September 4, 1959. We were out of money. Drove the car down Lombard Street till it ran out of gas, then walked away. Me, Mom, Dad, our old dog.

My last memory was in 1977. I was visiting a friend and we went for a drink at the Top of the Mark. I do not drink so I asked the bartender what he recommended. It was a Brandy Alexander.

In 1977 the Top of the Mark still respected Squadron Shots. Someone would buy a bottle in the name of their Squadron. Anyone from that Squadron got a free shot. Whoever got the last shot bought the next bottle. The bartender told us this history wondering how long it would go on.

Looking out that window over the city at night, it was spectacular. There will never be the like of it again.

I couldn't see it today. I'd choke up.

Forum List

Back