San Francisco school board member: Many Asians use ‘white supremacist thinking’ to ‘get ahead.’

To blame this on Asians is stupid. They did well in the system that was set up to rate them. If you want to argue that the system is biased towards certain groups, argue that but you can't argue that it's the fault of those who did well in the system they were told to use.
The "rules" of "the system" are no secret. Anyone can chose to do better by following the rules.

That doesn't mean there isn't any bias in the rules.
If there is bias, I am sure you can point out the specific rules and how they are bias.

How can I do that without access to the tests?

To blame this on Asians is stupid. They did well in the system that was set up to rate them. If you want to argue that the system is biased towards certain groups, argue that but you can't argue that it's the fault of those who did well in the system they were told to use.
The "rules" of "the system" are no secret. Anyone can chose to do better by following the rules.

If there is bias, I am sure you can point out the specific rules and how they are bias.

So you were just blowing bullshit, as usual. We already knew that.

You can address what I said or make things up. Whatever.

I can not comment on things I have no seen.

You raised the issue, dumbass, not me.

s
Indeed.... blacks had a LOWER divorce rate than whites till the 1970s. Just before liberal social policies destroyed the family structure of blacks. Blacks were hard working, proud people not looking for handouts but opportunities to build themselves up...which is why the black migration overwhelmingly went to cities where there were jobs. Before liberal social policies removed the need to work for them.
"Here you go.... free/reduced housing... free food... free money... course... we will build you your own schools away from our schools... so stay over there" - was the liberal policies from the 1950's - 1990s.

Asians, EQUALLY in poverty as blacks in our history - received NONE of these programs - and look how they flourished.

You raised the issue, dumbass, not me.

No I didn't. Read what I said but slower this time.

I have no idea what is on the test she is claiming is biased and neither do you.

Are the tests the rules? Examples of rules would be
* Attend school (don't be absent excessively)
* Take good notes
* Study
* Ask Questions
* Ask for help if needed
* Do assignments
* Listen
*Etc.
The tests would be the same for all students in the same class.

Are the tests the rules? Examples of rules would be
* Attend school (don't be absent excessively)
* Take good notes
* Study
* Ask Questions
* Ask for help if needed
* Do assignments
* Listen
*Etc.
The tests would be the same for all students in the same class.

Except for the admittedly slow readers, like pknopp.

another leftist, showing their true racist colors....just sad....this sort of talk is what has encouraged the violent racist attacks on Asian-Americans

Why not?

Don't you believe that if blacks are underrepresented that it is by definition "racism"?
No....not if they had the same chance as anyone else to get in to the school. They did....they all took the same test.

Now,. maybe the test is racist...I don't know the test the School Board created....that's worth looking into....

Maybe you can start by telling us why a Democrat controlled city created and applied racist tests.

Then you can provide us with an example of what a racist test question looks like so we can all be on the lookout.

Forum List

Back