San Jose police chief associated with La Raza

The hate America far right started the violence, were warned to back down, did not, and now are getting the crap kicked out of them.

You are whining because you got treated the way you thought you would get away with treating others.

And now some of the far right hate America crowd had their asses hammered up into their throats so they are peeping out of their butts.

I feel no pity for you hate America folks like you, drifter.
Like a typical lib retard, you can't be specific at all. The "far right" was "warned to back down"? Can you be specific? Is that supposed to mean right leaning people aren't allowed to attend rallies for their candidates? Who warned them? Was it a lawful edict from the government or some left wing threat solely intended to bully and subdue Americans their First Amendment rights?

Who exactly "thought" they would "get away with treating others" the same way? The people that were attacked? You have proof that they thought all of this, as if that justifies their First Amendment rights being denied?

You're a pathetic gas bag. Nothing you are saying can be backed up with facts. Nothing you are saying justifies First Amendment rights being denied.

It means that if you as a private citizens think you can get away with lifting a hand against your opponents at a political rally, don't cry when they break your face.

The far right reactionary hate America brigade is finally out on full display to America.

You are an ignoramus. Most of the Amerindians that died on the Trail of Tears were killed by the weather and intratribal fighting, not by white people.
Greedy, racist white people like your hero Trump PUT those Indians on the Trail of Tears, remember? So they could steal their land. The fact that the US has turned out great has little to do with bigots like you and the Donald.
trump has been in the public eye for over 30 years, but all of a sudden he's a racist.

does the fact you're an idiot sink in?

It means that if you as a private citizens think you can get away with lifting a hand against your opponents at a political rally, don't cry when they break your face.

The far right reactionary hate America brigade is finally out on full display to America.
So the lady was asking for it.
the guy that got hit from behind with a bag of rocks had it coming
the other guy that ran in fear as a mob attacked him must have talked some serious shit.

you're such a fucking degenerate

I recall how gleeful you right wingers were when protesters were being attacked and punched at Drumpf rallies. You invited liberals to come to his rallies so you could hit them. Especially non-white protesters. Not one right winger here condemned that violence.

Now that Drumpf supporters are getting the crap beat out of them, it's a disgrace.

Hypocrites.

Wait, who "invited" them ? Trump supporters invited Trump protesters into rallies for the specific purpose of assaulting them ? I really think you're talking out of your ass.

We're discussing the San Jose assaults on those attending the Trump rally there, and the lack of response by the San Jose police dept, and Jake said this:

"Sure they did not. How did people get arrested.

You far right started with the violence and now you are crying as you are getting hammered into the ground.

If you can't stand your ground, who would want your candidates."

Now please show us where the Right, or Trump attendees started the violence here.
You are off on a deflection. Continue running.

Come on Jake, show us the stories where Trump rally goers in San Jose started the violence.
You know, it's disgusting that you seem to believe these people had it coming.

We're discussing the San Jose assaults on those attending the Trump rally there, and the lack of response by the San Jose police dept, and Jake said this:

"Sure they did not. How did people get arrested.

You far right started with the violence and now you are crying as you are getting hammered into the ground.

If you can't stand your ground, who would want your candidates."

Now please show us where the Right, or Trump attendees started the violence here.
You are off on a deflection. Continue running.

Come on Jake, show us the stories where Trump rally goers in San Jose started the violence.
You know, it's disgusting that you seem to believe these people had it coming.
Jake the Fake thinks that they had it coming simply because they were white.

Trump supporters have a right to defend themselves. Their civil liberties have been violated. They should arm themselves and they should sue!
Guns not equal to eggs
Sue? fine, if you can find him

The hate America far right started the violence, were warned to back down, did not, and now are getting the crap kicked out of them.

You are whining because you got treated the way you thought you would get away with treating others.

And now some of the far right hate America crowd had their asses hammered up into their throats so they are peeping out of their butts.

I feel no pity for you hate America folks like you, drifter.
They didn't really get the crap kicked out of them. The two pictures of 'bleeding' victims were smiling, as were the people around them. The girl with the egg in her hair? It washes out. This was a photo op for a bunch of bored goons. No one's really getting hurt. Hope it stays that way.

Trump supporters have a right to defend themselves. Their civil liberties have been violated. They should arm themselves and they should sue!
Guns not equal to eggs

How about a rock. Are you stupid enough to think only eggs were thrown? Moron.
I'm going by reports on several news stations including Fox that it was eggs, tomatoes and one guy with rocks in a sack. Not people (plural) throwing rocks (one person swung a bag with rocks in it at one person) at Trump supporters (plural). His victim was smiling and required nothing but a bandaid. Turning it into World War III does not strengthen your argument. It makes it a stupid lie.

Guns not equal to eggs

I'm going by reports on several news stations including Fox that it was eggs, tomatoes and one guy with rocks in a sack. Not people (plural) throwing rocks (one person swung a bag with rocks in it at one person) at Trump supporters (plural). His victim was smiling and required nothing but a bandaid. Turning it into World War III does not strengthen your argument. It makes it a stupid lie.
Nope! Sorry you lose! These were rioters attacking American citizens after a trump rally. It is assault plain and simple. Many of these rioters ere screaming la Raza la Raza and were carrying Mexican flags and an American official and an American sheriff ordered the police to stand down. You liberals are despicable people.

I recall how gleeful you right wingers were when protesters were being attacked and punched at Drumpf rallies. You invited liberals to come to his rallies so you could hit them. Especially non-white protesters. Not one right winger here condemned that violence.

Now that Drumpf supporters are getting the crap beat out of them, it's a disgrace.

Hypocrites.
WTF?

There were people trespassing into Trumps PRIVATELY RENTED rallies, dear, and these TRESPASSERS got the shit kicked out of them in many cases because they were deliberately provoking people there so they could get some camera shots of being the victim so that idiots like you could weep over them.

Now Trump started telling them to cool it and just get the bastards out of the rallies.

And you laugh and say that Trump supporters are all to blame for the actions of a very few of them?

Yeah, you schew that racist cud every day or just when you talk about Trump?

What is going to happen is that when Trump gets elected, few white people will have any sympathy for the illegals here because they will remember this fascist shit you moron libtards are pulling on u s.

Yes, Karma is a real bitch, dumbass.

These were PUBLIC events. Trump encouraged his supporters to attack people who protested him. So much for the right of free speech.

You cannot say I'm lying because it's all there on the videos. He offered to pay legal fees of those who are arrested.

You people now whine that the "pussies", as you called them when Trumpbots were beating them, are hitting back.

Guns not equal to eggs

Nope! Sorry you lose! These were rioters attacking American citizens after a trump rally. It is assault plain and simple. Many of these rioters ere screaming la Raza la Raza and were carrying Mexican flags and an American official and an American sheriff ordered the police to stand down. You liberals are despicable people.
Just so you know, I don't at all agree with the violence. Not even eggs and tomatoes. My only beef is that you (or the sources you are believing, since neither you nor I were actually there) are exaggerating the intensity and violence involved. No need to argue.

Sure they did not. How did people get arrested.

If you can't stand your ground, who would want your candidates.
Trump had trouble makers ejected from his campaign rally's. WTF are you saying we are the ones responsible. Protesters stay outside, not in the building.

Hypocrites.
WTF?

There were people trespassing into Trumps PRIVATELY RENTED rallies, dear, and these TRESPASSERS got the shit kicked out of them in many cases because they were deliberately provoking people there so they could get some camera shots of being the victim so that idiots like you could weep over them.

Now Trump started telling them to cool it and just get the bastards out of the rallies.

And you laugh and say that Trump supporters are all to blame for the actions of a very few of them?

Yeah, you schew that racist cud every day or just when you talk about Trump?

What is going to happen is that when Trump gets elected, few white people will have any sympathy for the illegals here because they will remember this fascist shit you moron libtards are pulling on u s.

Yes, Karma is a real bitch, dumbass.

These were PUBLIC events. Trump encouraged his supporters to attack people who protested him. So much for the right of free speech.

You cannot say I'm lying because it's all there on the videos. He offered to pay legal fees of those who are arrested.

You people now whine that the "pussies", as you called them when Trumpbots were beating them, are hitting back.
Show us video of trump supporters rioting in the streets with Mexican illegals burning the American flag and throwing rocks. When you have done that I will agree with you. Until then I see you as a person championing thugs!

Guns not equal to eggs

Just so you know, I don't at all agree with the violence. Not even eggs and tomatoes. My only beef is that you (or the sources you are believing, since neither you nor I were actually there) are exaggerating the intensity and violence involved. No need to argue.
It is all on video. Too bad for your side. The whole world is watching your thuggery.

Forum List

Back