Sanders confronts Greenspan in 2003, be sure to watch it to the end

Greenspan certainly needs to be confronted, the Federal Reserve System = tyranny. Unfortunately Sanders seems to like talking about reform but not supporting reform.

Ron Paul says Bernie Sanders 'sold out' on Fed amendment

At the Democratic debate Sanders was standing only a few feet away from Clinton, the epitome of corruption & subservience to special interests, yet Sanders couldn't bring himself to criticize her. I'm afraid he's just a fraud.

I was wondering if he is a plant.
Greenspan certainly needs to be confronted, the Federal Reserve System = tyranny. Unfortunately Sanders seems to like talking about reform but not supporting reform.

Ron Paul says Bernie Sanders 'sold out' on Fed amendment

At the Democratic debate Sanders was standing only a few feet away from Clinton, the epitome of corruption & subservience to special interests, yet Sanders couldn't bring himself to criticize her. I'm afraid he's just a fraud.

I think we need to get another Paul Volcker in there. I would have a problem voting for Sanders, but what he says is true, even if he caved. I do like Ron Paul, thought of voting for him (I get the two missed up, him and his son), but I didn't want to waste my vote, and today I just do not feel as though my vote counts. Its matter more of who I vote into congress and my state.

Last edited:
when Mr. Greenspan admits his flaw.

dear, a diamond will have a flaw but its still a diamond.

Do you have the IQ to understand??

Sure you saying that Greenspan was a cubic zirconia.

no dear, A diamond with a flaw, like all diamonds.

Now do you understand??

Get this, Greenspan was no diamond, at most he was a ocean and tied the US to a string while he drowned us in his faulty economic fiasco.

he[Greenspan] drowned us in his faulty economic fiasco.

Dear, there is lots of blame to go around but to say it was his fiasco when few experts do is absurd and stupid. If it was in fact his fiasco say exactly what the facts are or admit, as a typical liberal, you lack the IQ to be here.

Forum List

Back