Sanders says leaked DNC emails don't change his support for Clinton

A Perez

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2015
It looks like this will be a depressing day for Putin and Trump:

"No, no, no," Sanders said in response to a question on NBC's "Meet the Press" about whether the emails affect his support of the presumptive Democratic nominee.

"We are going to do everything we can to protect working families in this country. What a campaign is about is not about Hillary Clinton, it's not aboutDonald Trump. It's about the people of this country."

"No, no, no," Sanders said in response to a question on NBC's "Meet the Press" about whether the emails affect his support of the presumptive Democratic nominee.

"We are going to do everything we can to protect working families in this country. What a campaign is about is not about Hillary Clinton, it's not aboutDonald Trump. It's about the people of this country."
Just shows the world and his supporters he is nothing but a hypocrite. We don't need HIS support its his supporters he is screwing this isn't a political move for them its personal because it affects their lives

Doesn't matter.

#DemExit.

Doesn't matter.

#DemExit.
Bernie's opinion doesn't matter? LMAO

Just shows the world and his supporters he is nothing but a hypocrite. We don't need HIS support its his supporters he is screwing this isn't a political move for them its personal because it affects their lives

No, just shows the world that Sanders understands the big picture. Trump is not good for America. My impression is that Sanders and Clinton just do not get along, but all it takes is an authoritarian asshole who plays footsie with white nationalists and Putin to bring two people together.

Doesn't matter.

#DemExit.

Keep laughing.

Doesn't matter.

#DemExit.

Keep laughing.
I will.

Doesn't matter.

#DemExit.

Keep laughing.
I will.

No unity.

13654399_10206963246865053_8282349044420791356_n.jpg

Sanders was already fully aware of how the party bosses were treating his campaign. Somehow he has already come to terms with it. I theorize that the price of his continued support is the hasty exit of Wassermann-Shultz from the party leadership.

Let’s talk about judgment. And let us talk about the worst foreign policy blunder in the modern history of this country. I led the opposition to that war. Secretary Clinton voted for it. Let’s talk about judgment.

Secretary Clinton called them out! My goodness, they must have been really crushed by this. And was that before or after you received huge sums of money by giving speaking engagements? They must have been very, very upset by what you did.

Well, let me respond. Secretary Clinton, you just heard her, [said] everybody else does it, she’ll do it. I will do it. I am going to release all of the transcripts of the speeches that I gave on Wall Street behind closed doors. Not for $225,000, not for $2,000, not for two cents. There were no speeches.

Sanders, explaining why he called Clinton out for her use of the term “superpredator”:

Because it was a racist term. And everybody knew it was a racist term.

Sanders on the consequences of Clinton’s geopolitical stances in her role as secretary of state:

Regime change often has unintended consequences. In Iraq and in Libya right now where ISIS has a very dangerous foothold. And I think if you studied the whole history of American involvement in regime change, you see that quite often.

Sanders: Clinton's not qualified to be president

I wonder how Sanders likes his crow?

Sanders was already fully aware of how the party bosses were treating his campaign. Somehow he has already come to terms with it. I theorize that the price of his continued support is the hasty exit of Wassermann-Shultz from the party leadership.

I think we'll find she makes a quiet exit after the election.

Her exit is already taking place. She has reportedly been stripped of all of her speaking roles at the convention and there are rumors that she may not even gavel it in. She is but a mere bump in the road in front of Hillary.

Her exit is already taking place. She has reportedly been stripped of all of her speaking roles at the convention and there are rumors that she may not even gavel it in. She is but a mere bump in the road in front of Hillary.

Another queen to be removed from Hillary's hive. Same reason she didn't pick Warren and apparently Warren has fallen off the Earth.

This is what people like Mrs. Tuzla do. She didn't need Wassermann anymore so she is gone. Can't share the spotlight with the first woman nominee.

Yes, that is the first step. However I think the official ouster would happen after the election. Looks like Democrats will be better for it to.

Yes, that is the first step. However I think the official ouster would happen after the election. Looks like Democrats will be better for it to.
I think it will be determined 100% by how Sanders supporters react this week.

Well, looks like we don't have to wait to find out anymore.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Resigns As Democratic Party Chair

Well, looks like we don't have to wait to find out anymore.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Resigns As Democratic Party Chair
That was faster than I thought it would be

You have to admire the principles displayed by democrats......

Forum List

Back