🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sanders shifts on gun control

Anyway...

I am still waiting for someone to explain how a gun manufacturer sells guns directly to known criminals.

All we need to do to fix Social Security for good is raise the eligibility age to 70, and index it to 9 percent of the population going forward.

But our American Politboro is too afraid to do that.
Bush wanted to reform SS and the Democrats all insisted there was no problem and nothing needed changing.
Bush's idea was to privatize, not raise the retirement age. That's when I began to realize he wasn't just pretending to be stupid, he really is stupid.

But seniors would have been far better off investing their own money for retirement rather than sinking it into the Ponzi scheme of SS.
Yeah, they would have been better off investing in Lehman Brothers and Bear Stearns and Merrill Lynch and General Motors and Enron and pets.com.

Oh, wait...

inbw42.jpg
Yeahbecause those are the only investments available.
Hint, dumbshit: Millions of people have 401ks and IRAs and not everyone was wiped out by investing all their money in those companies. In fact hardly anyone was.
Once you rubes opt out of SS and then lose your ass on whatever MLM commemorative gold coin scam sold to you by the advertisers on AM talk radio, you would come whining to the government to support you in your old age for free.
I think you're priojecting.
I guess all those people with 401ks and IRAs lost all their money on commermorative gold coins. Right?
Those coins are sold on right wing radio shows for a reason, rube.
Relvance?

Yeah, they would have been better off investing in Lehman Brothers and Bear Stearns and Merrill Lynch and General Motors and Enron and pets.com.

Oh, wait...

inbw42.jpg
Hint, dumbshit: Millions of people have 401ks and IRAs and not everyone was wiped out by investing all their money in those companies. In fact hardly anyone was.
Once you rubes opt out of SS and then lose your ass on whatever MLM commemorative gold coin scam sold to you by the advertisers on AM talk radio, you would come whining to the government to support you in your old age for free.
I guess all those people with 401ks and IRAs lost all their money on commermorative gold coins. Right?
Relvance?
They know their audience.

And now for some painful reality and math for the deluded and innumerate rubes:

Who's poor in America? 50 years into the 'War on Poverty', a data portrait | Pew Research Center

Critics note that the official poverty rate, as calculated by the Census Bureau, has fallen only modestly, from 19% in 1964 to 15% in 2012 (the most recent year available). But other analysts, citing shortcomings in the official poverty measure, focus on a supplemental measure (also produced by the Census Bureau) to argue that more progress has been made. A team of researchers from Columbia University, for example, calculated an "anchored" supplemental measure - essentially the 2012 measure carried back through time and adjusted for historical inflation - and found that it fell from about 26% in 1967 to 16% in 2012.

Far fewer elderly are poor: In 1966, 28.5% of Americans ages 65 and over were poor; by 2012 just 9.1% were.

Seniors are far better off. If that's a Ponzi scheme, they're doing it wrong.

Poverty among blacks has fallen sharply: In 1966, two years after Johnson’s speech, four-in-ten (41.8%) of African-Americans were poor; blacks constituted nearly a third (31.1%) of all poor Americans. By 2012, poverty among African-Americans had fallen to 27.2% — still more than double the rate among whites (12.7%, 1.4 percentage points higher than in 1966).

http://media.jsonline.com/documents/Medicare2000.pdf
Medicare has made a dramatic difference in the number of seniors who are insured
against health care costs. In 1964, nearly half of all seniors were uninsured, making the elderly among the least likely Americans to have health insurance. Today, with 97 percent of seniors covered by Medicare, the elderly are the most likely to have insurance.
Complete fallacy.
See, this is the part where Rabbi is confronted with cold hard facts and then decides he can simply say they are false. As if that works! BWA-HA-HA-HA!
Please qute where I said they were false? They are not false. But they are misleading. Nor do they support your point.
In fact if you go back to 1948 you find the poverty rate among blacks was falling faster than after 1968.

Here's an idea. Poverty begets violence and other crimes.

Let's solve the poverty problem and everything else will fall into place.

More than 5 trillion on poverty in the last 50 years and we have as much of it as ever
Not true. Seniors are far better off economically than they were prior to 1964. And overall poverty is much lower.

Deflection noted.
BWA-HA-HA! The truth is a deflection, eh?

I guess for rubes who don't live in reality it actually is!

The subject wasn't seniors. And we have record numbers on food stamps the overall poverty rate is virtually unchanged even after we spent 5 trillion dollars. Fact are facts.

Last edited:
Relvance?
They know their audience.
How many left wing talk shows on radio are there?

Here's an idea. Poverty begets violence and other crimes.

Let's solve the poverty problem and everything else will fall into place.

More than 5 trillion on poverty in the last 50 years and we have as much of it as ever
Not true. Seniors are far better off economically than they were prior to 1964. And overall poverty is much lower.

Deflection noted.
BWA-HA-HA! The truth is a deflection, eh?

I guess for rubes who don't live in reality it actually is!

The subject wasn't seniors. And we have record numbers on food stamps the overall poverty rate is virtually unchanged even after spend 5 trillion dollars. Fact are facts.
Piss Guzxler wants his own facts, not your facts. Your facts are scary.

All gun sales need to be recorded (from to whom). The manufacturer sells to the Licensed Dealer and the Licensed Dealer to the retail customer ( who should be licensed). Any other sale or transfer of any kind to another should be a crime, and thus punishable by fine and /or imprisonment and lose of the 2nd A. Rights.

All gun sales need to be recorded (from to whom). The manufacturer sells to the Licensed Dealer and the Licensed Dealer to the retail customer ( who should be licensed). Any other sale or transfer of any kind to another should be a crime, and thus punishable by fine and /or imprisonment and lose of the 2nd A. Rights.
You understand that is the system currently ,right?
Manufacturers generally sell to distributors. Who sell to dealers, who sell to the public. The gun is tracked from the manufcturer to the dealer electronically. The dealer maintains meticulous records of what comes in and what goes out. You get that, right?

OK but .... what's it got to do with "gun control"?
Presumably, if you can shut down gun makers you stop the legal supply. Libs use courts to do what they can't do with votes.

LIbs do? Shucks, it was libs who put CA Prop 8 on the ballot in 2008? Who woulda thought?***

***No one of course, it was RW Bigots.
You understand Prop 8 was a ballot measure, right?

LOL, it was an initiative on the ballot!
Do you have any idea on what an initiative is? Or are you simply trying to be dishonest (as you typically are)?

Manufacturers generally sell to distributors. Who sell to dealers, who sell to the public. The gun is tracked from the manufcturer to the dealer electronically. The dealer maintains meticulous records of what comes in and what goes out. You get that, right?

And once again you try to build a straw man out of wet hay wrapped in asbestos.

My point being anyone who sells a gun to someone unlicensed should be by law a criminal. The more you try and fail to obfuscate, the dumber you appear to be.

OK but .... what's it got to do with "gun control"?
Presumably, if you can shut down gun makers you stop the legal supply. Libs use courts to do what they can't do with votes.

LIbs do? Shucks, it was libs who put CA Prop 8 on the ballot in 2008? Who woulda thought?***

***No one of course, it was RW Bigots.
You understand Prop 8 was a ballot measure, right?

LOL, it was an initiative on the ballot!
Do you have any idea on what an initiative is? Or are you simply trying to be dishonest (as you typically are)?
Why dont you explain yourself so I can humiliate you by exposing your stupidity and dishonesty, again?

My point being anyone who sells a gun to someone unlicensed should be by law a criminal. The more you try and fail to obfuscate, the dumber you appear to be.
SO I as a private persn can't sell a gun to my next door neighbor? Why should people need to be licensed to buy a gun? You are the dumbest fucker on this board.

We both fully understand that you cannot present a sound argument for any of this mindless nonsense.

SO I as a private persn can't sell a gun to my next door neighbor? Why should people need to be licensed to buy a gun? You are the dumbest fucker on this board.

Correct dim one, no one should be allowed by law to own, possess or have in their custody and control a license. Thus if you sold to your unlicensed neighbor, you would by law be a criminal and be subjected to the loss of your gun(s).

We both fully understand that you cannot present a sound argument for any of this mindless nonsense.

You forgot to claim the Second A. Rights would be infringed. That's is your only argument so why not repeat it for the 100th + time?

Forum List

Back