🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sanders shifts on gun control

All gun sales need to be recorded (from to whom). The manufacturer sells to the Licensed Dealer and the Licensed Dealer to the retail customer ( who should be licensed). Any other sale or transfer of any kind to another should be a crime, and thus punishable by fine and /or imprisonment and lose of the 2nd A. Rights.
You understand that is the system currently ,right?
Manufacturers generally sell to distributors. Who sell to dealers, who sell to the public. The gun is tracked from the manufcturer to the dealer electronically. The dealer maintains meticulous records of what comes in and what goes out. You get that, right?

And once again you try to build a straw man out of wet hay wrapped in asbestos.

My point being anyone who sells a gun to someone unlicensed should be by law a criminal. The more you try and fail to obfuscate, the dumber you appear to be.
SO I as a private persn can't sell a gun to my next door neighbor? Why should people need to be licensed to buy a gun? You are the dumbest fucker on this board.

Correct dim one, no one should be allowed by law to own, possess or have in their custody and control a license. Thus if you sold to your unlicensed neighbor, you would by law be a criminal and be subjected to the loss of your gun(s).
I'll leave you to your little goose stepping fantasy. Next you can fantasize about licensing internet connections and licenses to blog.
Fascist asshole.

All gun sales need to be recorded (from to whom). The manufacturer sells to the Licensed Dealer and the Licensed Dealer to the retail customer ( who should be licensed). Any other sale or transfer of any kind to another should be a crime, and thus punishable by fine and /or imprisonment and lose of the 2nd A. Rights.
So how would a poor person give his son his guns when he gets old?

We both fully understand that you cannot present a sound argument for any of this mindless nonsense.

You forgot to claim the Second A. Rights would be infringed. That's is your only argument so why not repeat it for the 100th + time?
WHich they would. You dont give a shit about constitutional rights. We get it.

We both fully understand that you cannot present a sound argument for any of this mindless nonsense.
You forgot to claim the Second A. Rights would be infringed. That's is your only argument so why not repeat it for the 100th + time?
Thank you for admitting to your full understanding, noted above.

Manufacturers generally sell to distributors. Who sell to dealers, who sell to the public. The gun is tracked from the manufcturer to the dealer electronically. The dealer maintains meticulous records of what comes in and what goes out. You get that, right?

My point being anyone who sells a gun to someone unlicensed should be by law a criminal. The more you try and fail to obfuscate, the dumber you appear to be.
SO I as a private persn can't sell a gun to my next door neighbor? Why should people need to be licensed to buy a gun? You are the dumbest fucker on this board.

Correct dim one, no one should be allowed by law to own, possess or have in their custody and control a license. Thus if you sold to your unlicensed neighbor, you would by law be a criminal and be subjected to the loss of your gun(s).

No, that's not how it is here. Your home world may differ.

Says who? Oh, that's right. Some random nut on the internet.

gun-control-topics.jpg

Enough with the damn posters, this is the second thread you've spammed with this bullshit, just stop.
Cry me a river...

A transfer from a licensed gun holder to another licensed gun holder seems reasonable.

A transfer from a licensed gun holder to another licensed gun holder seems reasonable.
Poor peoples rights don't matter? How capitalist of you, lefty :)

Poor peoples rights don't matter? How capitalist of you, lefty :)

By calling me "lefty" I assume you associate yourself with the right wing and support Republicans over Democrats, disdain RINO's and consider yourself a conservative. Is that correct?

I've coined the phrase Callous Conservative (also willfully ignorant) to describe people who claim the mantle of conservative and call those of us who have empathy for the poor, the aged, the infirm and the disadvantaged 'lefties".

If I've described you, and I think I have, why do you believe stating I don't care about the poor is an honest assessment (which I don't believe for second you do. If you do post the evidence or admit to being a liar). At best your response is a non sequitur, at worst it's dishonest and one of the most piss poor straw man fallacies to date.

Sanders gun stance shifts, but is it enough?
Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders, who has copped criticism for his positions on gun control, now appears to be open to changing a 2005 law that shields weapons manufacturers from liability – a bill he voted for.
“If you have a manufacturer that is sending guns into an area and really knows that those guns are not being used by the people or bought by the people in that area but are being sold to criminals should we hold that manufacturer liable? Absolutely,” Sanders said on ABC’s “This Week” on Sunday morning.
As gun control has taken a renewed focus in the wake of President Barack Obama’s announcement that he would sign executive orders to try to increase background checks, Hillary Clinton has renewed her focus on her rival’s past stances on gun laws.
Last week, she made the unusual move of calling into MSNBC’s “Hardball” to criticize Sanders’ gun position.
“I think that the excuses and efforts by Senator Sanders to avoid responsibility for this vote which the NRA hailed as the most important in twenty years, points at a clear difference,” Clinton told CBS’s “Face The Nation” on Sunday morning. “It’s a difference that Democratic voters in our primary can take into account.”

I think suing gun manufacturers is stupid as hell and opens the door to all kinds of ludicrous claims

I'm suing Honda for the neighbour mowing my gardenias.. They made the lawn mower that operated exactly as it was designed to.....

OK but .... what's it got to do with "gun control"?

Pogo, you're pretty dumb, even for a Communist. But is it a tort by a manufacturer if a product is used in the commission of a crime? In the movie Fargo, one of the criminals puts a body in a Black & Decker wood chipper. Should Black & Decker be sued since criminals used their product in a crime?

Why or why not?

Forum List

Back