Sanders: Trump a 'delusional president'

Sanders is a has been...and a never will be. He revealed his true colors and weakness in the primaries

Yup first he campaigned against Hillary and told every one who would listen what a bad POTUS she would be.

Then in defeat he fell all over himself supporting Hillary.

I wouldn't trust Sanders to guard the damned sugar bowl.

Sanders is a has been...and a never will be. He revealed his true colors and weakness in the primaries

Yup first he campaigned against Hillary and told every one who would listen what a bad POTUS she would be.

She paid him off...it was obvious. Proving Sanders could be bought

People who say one thing and do another make their word suspect.

Nah. I think he's just tree stump dumb.

Bernie SANDERS????

Lololololol
image.jpeg

He did it for the good of the Party. Since it "sponsored" him, so to speak. He should have run as an Independent.

He did it for the good of the Party. Since it "sponsored" him, so to speak. He should have run as an Independent.
For the good of the party that fucked him.

He's a wimp.

Forum List

Back