Sandy Hook families can sue gun manufacturers.

Should crime victims be able to sue gun manufacturers?

• Total voters
I've seen Henry rifle commercials, but come to think of it that's all I've ever seen. Maybe back in the day I might have saw a black powder gun commercial, but not to sure about that one either.

This sue crap is a tactic leftist are hoping that will break down the power structure eventually (making the most powerful to cower in the situation), and this way the system becomes more and more vulnerable to the leftist agenda. This is why judges have become front and center in the fight for justice and freedom in this country. Judges going along to get along with leftist tyranny's, uhhhh are judge's that need to be barred or replaced eventually. Either a judge sticks with the constitution or they are the enemy of the constitution.. Their choice in their rulings found.
I have posted this before, what needs to be done by the law abiding citizens of the US, is if they see a Progressive politician, do what BLM/ANTIFA do to the police. Throw frozen water bottles or molotov cocktails at them show them they arent wanted here anymore. See video below.

It's a shame what goes on.... We had a thief one time, and I couldn't catch that rascal for nothing. Finally we moved and got away from the bull crap. We didn't move because of the bull crap, but we were just going to move anyway. Glad we did. The problem these days though, is that anywhere you go anymore, it seems to be getting worse and worse.

They didn't get my guns. Had them secured good.
Well, this is Joe Biden's America, arent you glad the 2020 election was stolen?

LOL

Moron, trucks and motorcycles are not used in war to kill. Guns are because that's what they're designed to do. Planes are used to kill which they do by dropping bombs, firing missiles, or shooting guns.

Sure they are. They provide the logistical support that is required to wage war.

Idiot.

Well, this is Joe Biden's America, arent you glad the 2020 election was stolen?
Glad it was stolen ? Why would you put that in that way ? I can't stand the corrupt government we have now, but looking back I see lot's of traitor's who helped the Democrat's achieve their goals. It's a sick situation after taking in the whole picture, and knowing now all the player's that were involved looking back on it all now. Sad situation.

Sure they are. They provide the logistical support that is required to wage war.

Idiot.

LOL

Imbecile, Trucks and motorcycles are used for their designed purpose of transportation, not killing; whereas guns are used for their designed purpose of killing people.

LOL

Imbecile, Trucks and motorcycles are used for their designed purpose of transportation, not killing; whereas guns are used for their designed purpose of killing people.

With no logistics, no killing.

DURRRRRR

LOL

Moron, trucks and motorcycles are not used in war to kill. Guns are because that's what they're designed to do. Planes are used to kill which they do by dropping bombs, firing missiles, or shooting guns.

Wrong.
Weapons are intended to defend.
We do not have weapons in the US because we want to kill.
We have weapons because everyone else has weapons as well, and our weapons are the only way to prevent us from being killed or enslaved.
If we give the government a monopoly on weapons, then within some short period of time, we will all either be killed or enslaved.
That is because governments work for money, not principles like rights, and always work for the most corrupt who pay them the most.

LOL

When I have an intruder in my home, I want something designed to kill, not something designed to take me to the grocery store

LOL

Wrong.
There are bad guys with guns, but even they do not have the intent of killing with guns.
Their purpose is to use guns in order to extort others into giving up the fruits of their labor.
Just killing someone produces no profit, so only an insane person would do that.
The bad guys are not insane, just greedy.
And the only way to stop the greedy is to be armed with defensive weapons, to intimidate them back.

Last edited:
Wrong.
Weapons are intended to defend.
We do not have weapons in the US because we want to kill.
We have weapons because everyone else has weapons as well, and our weapons are the only way to prevent us from being killed or enslaved.
If we give the government a monopoly on weapons, then within some short period of time, we will all either be killed or enslaved.
That is because governments work for money, not principles like rights, and always work for the most corrupt who pay them the most.

Guns are designed to kill. That's their purpose. You think people go hunting for food with the intention of not killing their prey?

When I have an intruder in my home, I want something designed to kill, not something designed to take me to the grocery store

Which is all very fine. What you don't need to stop an intruder is an AR-15 style weapon which is designed to kill as many people as possible, as quickly as possible, without being an automatic firearm.

Wrong.
There are bad guys with guns, but even to do not have the intent of killing with guns.
Their purpose is to use guns in order to extort others into giving up the fruits of their labor.
Just killing someone produces no profit, so only an insane person would do that.
The bad guys are not insane, just greedy.
And the only way to stop the greedy is to be armed with defensive weapons, to intimidate them back.

Fuckstick, tens of thousands of Americans are killed each year by guns. Clearly, the "bad guys" aren't letting everyone live to rob them. :cuckoo:

Vehicles are still not used to kill. They're used to transport. An 8 year old kid could understand that but you cannot.

Sure they are. Drunk drivers kill more people than guns do you retard.

My G-d, are you demented. I'm saying cars are not designed and built to kill. Guns are.

And they are pretty fucking poor at it when cars kill more people you ignorant fucking clod!

And they are pretty fucking poor at it when cars kill more people you ignorant fucking clod!

LOL

Imbecile, far more people drive cars everyday than shoot guns. Cars, unlike guns, are still not designed and built to kill.

Have you always been this retarded?

LOL

Imbecile, far more people drive cars everyday than shoot guns. Cars, unlike guns, are still not designed and built to kill.

Have you always been this retarded?

Wrong. There are twice as many guns as there are motor vehicles of all types.

Forum List

Back