Santa Fe monument to controversial frontiersman Kit Carson vandalized

Here is what I know of him. And it doesn't bother me what he was involved in it was how things were in those days.
I am against any removal of his memory from society. He was an important part of our country's history and it was fun for me as a boy to read about him.

Here is what I know of him. And it doesn't bother me what he was involved in it was how things were in those days.
I am against any removal of his memory from society. He was an important part of our country's history and it was fun for me as a boy to read about him.
The enemies of this country have made every historical figure a racist. To do that to Kit Carson with his two native wives and spoke 19 native languages and dialects is absurd.

In my school i used to read tons of books about Kit Carson. None of them explained that he was a less than stellar individual. Mod edited to keep from shutting down the thread. White 6.
Its good that the US is re-appraising its genocidal past. But shocking that there are still these monumentss in city centres.

Suck it homo.

In my school i used to read tons of books about Kit Carson. None of them explained that he was a less than stellar individual. Mod edited to keep from shutting down the thread. White 6.
Its good that the US is re-appraising its genocidal past. But shocking that there are still these monumentss in city centres.

No genocide happened here..indians died from your european diseases

Another American Legend defamed because people seem to expect our historical figures to live up to modern women standards of cowardice, loserdom, and woke politics.

The Indians had plenty of chances to fight back, but we’re more interested in their own squabbles than in stopping the white infestation of their territory. They’re fortunate we didn’t wipe them out entirely.

The indians killed each other long before the europeans arrived

Kit Carson, a frontiersman who ventured throughout the American West, became famous in his lifetime as a gallant army officer, mountain man, guide and explorer. He was well known as an intrepid Indian fighter, but when he appeared on the Texas Caprock to battle Native Americans, he met his match.Jun 2, 2019

Kit Carson, the Comanche and the Kiowa on the Caprock

The comanche were monsters.....

Forum List

Back