Santorum Accuses Obama Of 'Snobbery' For Wanting All U.S. Kids To Attend College

lol I give a shit when anyone can't back up their claims. Now tell me your tribe?

First thing that comes up on wikipedia. Now who are you from? I'm cool with it because I'd love to talk with someone who understands the difficulties coast to coast.

I fight against water boil advisories. I am horrified on a day to day basis that any nation has to live like this.

Our best friends are from Rankin Inlet. And I live right beside Roseau River.

Don't even try to fuck with me on this. Where are you from?:eusa_angel: I'm cool.

Virginia. You need to learn some self control, no self respecting member would act like that, it gives a bad name to everyone else.

Are you serious? Virginia is a tribe? Give me a break. We have more than one issue with our elections up here and councils. It's actually a big deal.

You're going to try to tell me you are just a tribe from Virginia and expect me to believe you?

Kiss my ass.

Stuff it up your ass, you have no right to tell people who and what they are. I'm part of no fucking tribe, my family is. I'm me.

You can fucking deal with it.

Here let me tell you the latest scandal. Tribe members suck up all the money and the Red Cross has to run into the rescue to help souls.

Have you not heard of it?

Oh my goodness....bank president

Nothing like having parents who were Presidents, Senators and Admirals like Bush, Romney and McCain

Republicans are elitists...Obama came from working class stock

are Democrats also elitist RW?......is Pelosi an Elitist?.....how about Reid?......Waters thinks she is one....Rdean sure as hell sounds like one......hey just wonderin.....

That's not what he said... It's a creative twist on it, so I'll give u that...

That doesn't really matter. It looks like he is attacking the value of higher education. Using such antagonistic language makes him look petty, small and very un-Presidential. There are so very many better ways of getting his point across rather than calling Obama a snob and elitist just because he said everyone should go to college.

Meh...

Sounds like he was attacking another 0bama stupid statement... and, yes, 0bama made a stupid statement...

I just saw this story on my phone and it sounds like somebody has got their wires crossed.

This story is talking about DC district school kids, NOT "all US kids":

Lawmakers in the nation's capital have floated a plan to require high school students to apply to college or trade school -- even if the students have no interest in attending.

Could this nutjob stoop any lower? Now Obama is a snob for wanting kids to go to college?

Rick Santorum Accuses Obama Of 'Hubris' And 'Snobbery' For Wanting All U.S. Kids To Attend College

The most animated exchange of former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum's Saturday morning event in Manchester, N.H. came when he called out President Obama for his "hubris" and "snobbery" for proclaiming that all U.S. children should get a college education.

I was so outraged by the president of the United States for standing up and saying every child in America should go to college. Well who are you? Who are you to say that every child in America should [go to college]? I mean, the hubris of this president to think that he knows what's best.
I have seven kids. Maybe they will all go to college. But if one of my kids wants to go and be an auto-mechanic, good for him. That's a good paying job: using your hands, using your mind. This is the kind of snobbery that we see from those who think they know how to run our lives. Rise up America, defend your own freedoms. And overthrow these folks who think they know how to orchestrate every aspect of your lives.

Anyone that suggests everyone should go to college is as stupid as Santorum.

F-1 mechanics generally have degrees in mechanical engineering. Imagine that.

I doubt it.

Well they sure as fuck don't learn to work on fighter jets by being backyard grease monkeys. Man, you are one stupid motherfucker :lol::lol::lol:

By "F-1" he means Formula 1 racing, dipshit. F-1 mechanics don't work on fighter jets. They work on racing cars. Most of them don't have degrees of any kind. Mechanics who work on fighter jets get their training in the Navy and the Air Force. I know because a good friend of mine was a jet mechanic in the Air Force. He never went to college.

It sure is a hoot watching you call other forum members "stupid" when you're such a colossal imbecile.

Last edited:
Josefagk and Obama want everyone to be lazy, unemployed clowns with degrees in sociology. They make good community organizers and ows protesters........

Could this nutjob stoop any lower? Now Obama is a snob for wanting kids to go to college?

Rick Santorum Accuses Obama Of 'Hubris' And 'Snobbery' For Wanting All U.S. Kids To Attend College

The most animated exchange of former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum's Saturday morning event in Manchester, N.H. came when he called out President Obama for his "hubris" and "snobbery" for proclaiming that all U.S. children should get a college education.

I was so outraged by the president of the United States for standing up and saying every child in America should go to college. Well who are you? Who are you to say that every child in America should [go to college]? I mean, the hubris of this president to think that he knows what's best.
I have seven kids. Maybe they will all go to college. But if one of my kids wants to go and be an auto-mechanic, good for him. That's a good paying job: using your hands, using your mind. This is the kind of snobbery that we see from those who think they know how to run our lives. Rise up America, defend your own freedoms. And overthrow these folks who think they know how to orchestrate every aspect of your lives.

you're a moron, Santorum is right. End story.

If all US kids go to college, who will be left to fix the toilets?

the ones who cant get work in the field they went to school for......and some who are working a lot of jobs and making good money will become full time Plumbers and start the cycle all over again.....

I doubt it.

Well they sure as fuck don't learn to work on fighter jets by being backyard grease monkeys. Man, you are one stupid motherfucker :lol::lol::lol:

By "F-1" he means Formula 1 racing, dipshit. F-1 mechanics don't work on fighter jets. They work on racing cars. Most of them don't have degrees of any kind. Mechanics who work on fighter jets get their training in the Navy and the Air Force. I know because a good friend of mine was a jet mechanic in the Air Force. He never went to college.

It sure is a hoot watching you call other forum members "stupid" when you're such a colossal imbecile.

Then you learned that his job gave him college credit and he would have been given the equivalent of an engineering associates in aircraft mechanics. Ask him about it sometime.

even a tradesmen would benefit with a little bit of a college class or two.....and i am talking a science,history,math class....whatever the interest might be.....gaining knowledge about things sure as hell cant hurt......

Then you learned that his job gave him college credit and he would have been given the equivalent of an engineering associates in aircraft mechanics. Ask him about it sometime.

Translation: He didn't go to college.

End of story, dipshit.

the ones who cant get work in the field they went to school for......and some who are working a lot of jobs and making good money will become full time Plumbers and start the cycle all over again.....

So how did college benefit them or society? It only benefited the college professors. And, of course, it gave the government an opportunity to brainwash everyone instead of only half the population.

So how did college benefit them or society? It only benefited the college professors. And, of course, it gave the government an opportunity to brainwash everyone instead of only half the population.

74-1.gif

Educated kids are elitists and Colleges just indoctrinate them to liberal ideology

Lets see what you opinion is after five years of advanced mathematics.

So far as I am concerned college students should quit bitching about student loans and people that couldn't cut the mustard should quit biting about a professionals pay.

Easy degree's start out at 35k and can expect to be making 45-55 after a decade. Hard degree's expect 55 and then 85 after a decade. Both are appropriate.

I see you can't answer the question either.

How the hell is anyone supposed to even try explain the benefits of a college education to someone who's so prediposed to discount it?

If it doesn't get you a good paying job, it saddles you with a mountain of debt, and it delays the beginning of your earning years by 4 years, what's the benefit?

For some people college is a benefit, but we all know there are plenty of people who will gain nothing. They aren't intellectually equipped to benefit from college. Included in this class of people are most liberal arts majors.

Forum List

Back