Sarah Palin: A National Treasure Who Can Fix D.C. And Heal America

Hmmmm....all LIBERAL sources who feel his being a FIRST black man, would enhance both him and them.... Thanks for the explanation!

Personally College today is BULLSHIT! Your degree can't get you a job at McDonalds since the illegal immigrant will work HARDER and LONGER...he's USED TO WORK, where most college kids aren't!

Do you have a college degree, Vag?

Do you?

Yeah....and a masters degree......how about you?

They are USELESS to you in here Child, your multiple post prove it! BTW, what has this got to do with the thread topic, NeedleDicktheBugFucker?

So you don't.......that's all you needed to say...no need to hate the Playah, Vag....

Why hate? You're our entertainment, Master Baiter!

The only person who can mop the floor with faux squaw Warren or Cankles Clinton and not be portrayed as a male chauvanist pig is....a woman, Sarah Palin. Like what she did in Alaska fighting crony capitalism and corrupt lawmakers, she will do the same in Washington D.C. and across America. America needs her, we need her.

images

Blog Finally Sarah Palin yes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHA.

HAHA.

HA.

Do you have a college degree, Vag?

Do you?

Yeah....and a masters degree......how about you?

They are USELESS to you in here Child, your multiple post prove it! BTW, what has this got to do with the thread topic, NeedleDicktheBugFucker?

So you don't.......that's all you needed to say...no need to hate the Playah, Vag....

Why hate? You're our entertainment, Master Baiter!

Uncle Sam would have paid your way when you got home from WWII, Vag........were you too stupid to pick up the freebie?

A nerve not just plucked; strummed like a K-Mart guitar.

Thanks, Ice!

He's what the current crop of college grads are.... how pathetic... probably a degree in "Women's Studies" as that would have been the only way he could meet women!

Vag,

You can't even remember the fading sensation of the memory of your last tumescence.....

I see I was correct....you're now advertising!

college.jpg

Have Hank help you pry the bolt from your forehead......

Thanks, Ice!

He's what the current crop of college grads are.... how pathetic... probably a degree in "Women's Studies" as that would have been the only way he could meet women!

Vag,

You can't even remember the fading sensation of the memory of your last ]

college.jpg

And here's a tiny tweezer for your tumescence!...Be careful, you may wound yourself!

tweezer2small.jpg

Thanks, Ice!

Vag,

college.jpg

And here's a tiny tweezer for your tumescence!...Be careful, you may wound yourself!

tweezer2small.jpg

You needed some time to look up the meaning of that, didn't you?

Vag,

college.jpg

tweezer2small.jpg

You needed 26 minutes to think up such a lame comeback....didn't you!

Vag,

college.jpg

tweezer2small.jpg

Another bullseye...

Nah...I needed that time to shovel the snow from the woodpile and bring in 4 loads for my stove........

tweezer2small.jpg

Another bullseye...

Nah...I needed that time to shovel the snow from the woodpile and bring in 4 loads for my stove........
Yes, too cheap to buy fuel oil!...It might hurt the environment!:rolleyes-41:

tweezer2small.jpg

Another bullseye...

Yes, too cheap to buy fuel oil!...It might hurt the environment!:rolleyes-41:

I probably pay as much for propane in a cold month as you pay for rent.....the wood burning insert kicks out more BTUs than my furnaces....

Forum List

Back