Sarah Palin blames son's arrest on PTSD, President Obama

Yep.....the political fable of the 20th century:

If President Eisenhower had said in the mid-1960s that he, while president, "took the initiative in creating the Interstate Highway System," he would not have been the subject of dozens and dozens of editorials lampooning him for claiming he "invented" the concept of highways or implying that he personally went out and dug ditches across the country to help build the roadway. Everyone would have understood that Ike meant he was a driving force behind the legislation that created the highway system, and this was the very same concept Al Gore was expressing about himself with his Internet statement.

Actually Comrade, it would be more like if President CARTER said in the mid-70's that he took the initiative to create the interstate highway system.

Blowhard Al was taking credit for technology that had been around for a couple of decades.

Yeah I know, he's a party member so you are required to lie for him, still..

Here's what happened in case anyone is interested in the facts:

According to the police affidavit of the incident posted by KTVA-TV, officers were called to the residence Monday night after receiving two 911 calls, the first from Track's girlfriend, and the second from him.

The woman had called to report that a man, later identified as Track, had just "punched her in the face and that a firearm was involved," according to the affidavit.

In a statement, Wasilla police officer Andrew Kappler said he found Palin, sporting a visible injury to his right eye, walking around outside the residence, where he lives with his parents.

“His eyes were bloodshot and I detected a strong odor of alcohol on his breath and person," the officer wrote. "Upon contacting Palin, he was uncooperative, belligerent, and evasive with my initial line of questions.”

According to the affidavit, Palin claimed that he did not know where the woman was, denied the involvement of a gun, but did tell detectives there were firearms in the house.

“Due to Palin’s escalating hostility, the unknown whereabouts of the 911 caller, and officer safety, Palin was placed into handcuffs,” Kappler wrote.

The report said the woman was later found hiding under a bed inside the house and told police she had been arguing with Palin over her contact with an ex-boyfriend.

“This angered Palin,” the affidavit said. “He stated that they had been arguing for most of the night.”

The woman also told police that at one point he held a firearm with the barrel pointed near his face and said, “Do you think I won’t do it?”

The weapon, an unloaded AR-15 rifle, was later found on the kitchen counter, police said.

The girlfriend also alleged Palin kicked her in the knee while she was curled up on the floor, according to the affidavit.

Palin had a blood-alcohol level of .189 based on a breath test, the affidavit said. The woman had a bruised and swollen left eye, as well as a "small red area" near her knee.

Palin family attorney John Tiemessen declined to comment on the case other than to say in an email to the Associated Press that respect for the family's privacy is appreciated "as Track receives the help that he and many of our returning veterans need."

The Wasilla Police Department said in a statement to The New York Daily News that Palin was held without bail until arraignment.
Clearly Obama's fault.

If Track Palin is suffering from PTSD why do the Palins allow him to run around with an AR15 around their children?
It's not a crime to have PTSD being around children. Also and foremost, it's his 2nd Amendment right and he's earned it serving his country in the infantry. Any patriotic Americans like the Palins understand this.

PTSD forces him to beat women but he has enough control to walk around the rest of the family with an AR15?

When there's a big shooting the conservatives deflect gun control talk wh "it's mental health issue". Well if he's mentally unstable and violent , should he be carrying ?

It comes down to personal responsibility

Why is someone with PTSD running around your house carrying an AR15?

If Track Palin is suffering from PTSD why do the Palins allow him to run around with an AR15 around their children?

He is the Palin families first choice to protect them from the terrorists runing around all over wadzilla.

Some of them are probably his family members.

I read that trump is who asked her to discuss this issue.
Is trump a secret democrat plant?

Certainly makes me wonder.

Palin needs to go away. She had her moment. It's passed her by. Personal opinion, I think she got steamrolled a bit by the media back in the day when she was relevant. But quitting on her state was absolutely unacceptable in my eyes. I'm very conservative for the most part, and I'm just calling it like I see it. Gotta stand for something, which to me, is one of the core principles of what being a conservative is truly all about.

You grasp that it's you hair on fire Communists that keep her in the news, right?

Every last day you're out here spewing your hate 9on behalf of the party as ordered) which is what keeps her name recognized. If you idiots ever dialled down the hate a bit, she would fade into obscurity.

Huh???? "hair on fire communists"? "spewing hate?" Why am I being quoted by you on this?

It's usually the womans mouth that invites it. I smell a setup by her.

Just when I thought you couldn't be a bigger piece of shit, you go on ahead and surprise me.

And yes, the board notes that I am calling you names.

Last edited:
I see you are weaving fantasy positions to argue against.....again.

Derp derp derp indeed, shortbus.

Speaking of dripping with hate, what is with your avie? I know you want to be an assclown, but was she ever running for the nomination?

Hmmmm?

Even by assclown standards, you are astoundingly stupid.
Thank you for acknowledging that my avie still causes Far RW butthurt. I certainly appreciate the Alaskan Quitter making it fresh again.

It's not a crime to have PTSD being around children. Also and foremost, it's his 2nd Amendment right and he's earned it serving his country in the infantry. Any patriotic Americans like the Palins understand this.

PTSD forces him to beat women but he has enough control to walk around the rest of the family with an AR15?
It's usually the womans mouth that invites it. I smell a setup by her. Tge same thing happened with George Zimmerman.
^ Yes...a woman deserves to get slapped around some, eh?

When there's a big shooting the conservatives deflect gun control talk wh "it's mental health issue". Well if he's mentally unstable and violent , should he be carrying ?
They only care after the carnage....no, wait....they don't care then either.

Palin needs to go away. She had her moment. It's passed her by. Personal opinion, I think she got steamrolled a bit by the media back in the day when she was relevant. But quitting on her state was absolutely unacceptable in my eyes. I'm very conservative for the most part, and I'm just calling it like I see it. Gotta stand for something, which to me, is one of the core principles of what being a conservative is truly all about.

You grasp that it's you hair on fire Communists that keep her in the news, right?

Every last day you're out here spewing your hate (on behalf of the party as ordered) which is what keeps her name recognized. If you idiots ever dialled down the hate a bit, she would fade into obscurity.
Trump...the guy who flew her down from Alaska to Iowa to join his campaign and give her endorsement....is a "hair on fire Communist"?

If President Eisenhower had said in the mid-1960s that he, while president, "took the initiative in creating the Interstate Highway System," he would not have been the subject of dozens and dozens of editorials lampooning him for claiming he "invented" the concept of highways or implying that he personally went out and dug ditches across the country to help build the roadway. Everyone would have understood that Ike meant he was a driving force behind the legislation that created the highway system, and this was the very same concept Al Gore was expressing about himself with his Internet statement.

Actually Comrade, it would be more like if President CARTER said in the mid-70's that he took the initiative to create the interstate highway system.

Blowhard Al was taking credit for technology that had been around for a couple of decades.

Source please!! You're so wrong that you stink you goddam Republicans wouldn't admit any good ever came from a Democrat. Let's see here ASSHOLE......did JFK start the space program by setting a goal to send a man to the moon then initiating the funding for it or not? Al Gore did the same thing.

Well I guess it's a good thing he has an AR15 to keep women in their place

Life in a Palin household

So what you're lying is that he threatened women with a firearm?

Well dayum, better tell your handler at KOS, so this lie can be mixed into the next batch of pheromones and repeated by the drones...
Does it matter?
An AR15 was involved in the incident. If his PTSD impacts his self control that it excuses his beating a woman, what stops him from using a gun next time ?

It comes down to personal responsibility

Why is someone with PTSD running around your house carrying an AR15?
It's his 2nd Amendment right. It's not a crime to carry with PTSD.

Politically, its a bad move in my opinion. It'd be like someone on the Dem's side rolling out Howard Dean or Debbie Wasserwhatever. Seriously, from a lib point of view, would any of you get excited to see Dean or Debbie come out and endorse Hillary or Bernie at a rally? Most likely not. That's how I feel about Palin. Just go away Sarah. You were fun and refreshing......... in '08.

A couple of decades? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Source please!! You're so wrong that you stink you goddam Republicans wouldn't admit any good ever came from a Democrat. Let's see here ASSHOLE......did JFK start the space program by setting a goal to send a man to the moon then initiating the funding for it or not? Al Gore did the same thing.

Take it easy Campbell! You're gonna have an aneurysm.

Forum List

Back