Sarah Palin blames son's arrest on PTSD, President Obama

Palin needs to go away. She had her moment. It's passed her by. Personal opinion, I think she got steamrolled a bit by the media back in the day when she was relevant. But quitting on her state was absolutely unacceptable in my eyes. I'm very conservative for the most part, and I'm just calling it like I see it. Gotta stand for something, which to me, is one of the core principle of what being a conservative is truly all about.

You left loons keep her in the limelight. Dumb asses

If you're including me in the above bolded text, you really need help in casting such a broad net. There is nothing "left loon" about me. I just think Sarah adds NOTHING to Trump's appeal. Her pronouncement of going over there and kicking ISIS ass rang very hollow to me. Despite the fact that I really want to turn those cocksuckers into ash as well, I don't want to hear from her any more. Nails on a chalkboard. And she flat out quit on her own state. Pisses me off. And to pretend that it's ok for her to do that, but to eviscerate every Dem who fucks up is pure hypocrisy.

Don't get me wrong, I love calling the Dem's out on their fucked up policies, but I gotta be consistent and call out Repub's when they fuck up as well.

If Track Palin is suffering from PTSD why do the Palins allow him to run around with an AR15 around their children?

If Track Palin is suffering from PTSD why do the Palins allow him to run around with an AR15 around their children?
It's not a crime to have PTSD being around children. Also and foremost, it's his 2nd Amendment right and he's earned it serving his country in the infantry. Any patriotic Americans like the Palins understand this.

He is the Palin families first choice to protect them from the terrorists runing around all over wadzilla.

Some of them are probably his family members.

I read that trump is who asked her to discuss this issue.
Is trump a secret democrat plant?

around children. Also and foremost, it's his 2nd Amendment right and he's earned it serving his country in the infantry. Any patriotic Americans like the Palins understand this.

You are so right dude. Who the fuck cares if he goes off and shoots a couple of them bastard children they got running around up there.

You dont care a couple kids get shot. It is his fucking god given COtUS right to be crazy and have a gun. Right dude.

It's not a crime to have PTSD being around children. Also and foremost, it's his 2nd Amendment right and he's earned it serving his country in the infantry. Any patriotic Americans like the Palins understand this.
he didn't earn any rights serving his country. some privileges, maybe, but no rights.

PTSD forces him to beat women but he has enough control to walk around the rest of the family with an AR15?

I see you are weaving fantasy positions to argue against.....again.

Derp derp derp indeed, shortbus.

Speaking of dripping with hate, what is with your avie? I know you want to be an assclown, but was she ever running for the nomination?

Hmmmm?

Even by assclown standards, you are astoundingly stupid.

PTSD forces him to beat women but he has enough control to walk around the rest of the family with an AR15?
It's usually the womans mouth that invites it. I smell a setup by her. Tge same thing happened with George Zimmerman.

I see you are weaving fantasy positions to argue against.....again.

Derp derp derp indeed, shortbus.

Speaking of dripping with hate, what is with your avie? I know you want to be an assclown, but was she ever running for the nomination?

Hmmmm?

Even by assclown standards, you are astoundingly stupid.
Straight women piss her off.....

Republicans know this to be true.
Guns dont cause men to beat their wives. Women cause men to beat their wives.

thereby showing that it should be the women in the family that have control over the guns.

Her goofily named son was a troublemaker long before he wore the uniform.

The whole goddam family acts like a bunch of gypsies. I'll guarantee you that if John McCain had looked a little deeper into her past her ass would have never been on the Republican ticket. "I Can See Russia" LMAO!!!!
You get your news from Saturday night live? Priceless lol.

It's sad there are still people that believe Sarah Palin actually said that.

Kinda like "Al Gore invented the Internet ".

It's a disgrace that she calls for our "warriors to kick ISIS ass" but then pulls the PTsd card? She wants to make more screwed up troops wh Her invasion talk.

Yep.....the political fable of the 20th century:

If President Eisenhower had said in the mid-1960s that he, while president, "took the initiative in creating the Interstate Highway System," he would not have been the subject of dozens and dozens of editorials lampooning him for claiming he "invented" the concept of highways or implying that he personally went out and dug ditches across the country to help build the roadway. Everyone would have understood that Ike meant he was a driving force behind the legislation that created the highway system, and this was the very same concept Al Gore was expressing about himself with his Internet statement.

Al Gore rode the people who had to approve the funds and whether anyone here likes to admit it or not he was extremely instrumental in the development of the TCP/IP protocol that became the original INTERNET.

Last edited:

When there's a big shooting the conservatives deflect gun control talk wh "it's mental health issue". Well if he's mentally unstable and violent , should he be carrying ?

Palin needs to go away. She had her moment. It's passed her by. Personal opinion, I think she got steamrolled a bit by the media back in the day when she was relevant. But quitting on her state was absolutely unacceptable in my eyes. I'm very conservative for the most part, and I'm just calling it like I see it. Gotta stand for something, which to me, is one of the core principles of what being a conservative is truly all about.

You grasp that it's you hair on fire Communists that keep her in the news, right?

Every last day you're out here spewing your hate (on behalf of the party as ordered) which is what keeps her name recognized. If you idiots ever dialled down the hate a bit, she would fade into obscurity.

Last edited:
I didn't see a thread on this so...

Sarah Palin blames son's arrest on PTSD, President Obama
JUANA SUMMERS Jan 20th 2016 3:03PM Comments

#fivemin-widget-blogsmith-image-605130{display:none;} .cke_show_borders #fivemin-widget-blogsmith-image-605130, #postcontentcontainer #fivemin-widget-blogsmith-image-605130{width:570px;display:block;}

519432005_c_570_411.jpg

WASHINGTON -- Sarah Palin, the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee, seemed on Wednesday to blame President Obama for how veterans returning home from war are treated.

Speaking in Tulsa, Oklahoma, at her first campaign appearance since endorsing Donald Trump for president, Palin addressed what she called the "elephant in the room."

READ MORE: Sarah Palin's oldest son arrested in domestic violence case

She said that veterans like her son Track come back "a bit different, they come back hardened" after deployments, and that they wonder if they're respected for what they "so sacrificially have given to this country."

It starts from the top," Palin continued. "The question though it comes from our own president, when they have to look at him and wonder, do you know what we go through, do you know what we're trying to do to secure America and to secure the freedoms that have been bequeathed us?" she added. "So when my own son is going through what he goes through, coming back, I can certainly relate with other families who feel these ramifications of some PTSD and some of the woundedness that our soldiers do return with."

This woman is certifiable.

Hey Sarah, if you REALLY believe your son has PTSD, seeing as how your son is living in your home, why don't you spend a few dollars of those millions you've made in the last few years and get him some help?
Republicans never accept responsibility for their mistakes.

Ruined the economy, drafted NAFTA, deregulations caused collapse, poison citizens with lead, lied us into Iraq, etc. None of its ever their fault
Tell me about it. Worse, they blame Democrats for not stopping them. Even when they use reconciliation three times and Democrats are politically unable to do a thing to stop them.

It's usually the womans mouth that invites it. I smell a setup by her. Tge same thing happened with George Zimmerman.
Well I guess it's a good thing he has an AR15 to keep women in their place

Life in a Palin household

Forum List

Back