Sarah Palin blames son's arrest on PTSD, President Obama

Her goofily named son was a troublemaker long before he wore the uniform.

You support a moron named Barack and you say her son's name is goofy.

Barack Obama graduated magna cum laude from the Harvard Law School. George W. Bush was rejected from the University of Texas because he didn't qualify academically. Not to worry....he went to Yale(his family's college) and jumped right in.
We don't know anything about Obama's college years except what he has told us, and he is a liar. You are so gullible.

You want gullible with a G? This nation falling for the Bush tales(a documented 935) that Saddam Hussein was a threat to the United States:

Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war - CNN.com
What does that have to do with your false statement about Obama's college years. Him being a scholar has been proven bullshit. He was a drugie in his own words.

Yeah Yeah and Kenya is located in the Hawaiian Islands....when are you idiots going to just admit that Obama graduated from the Harvard Law School magna cum laude and Bush, with a C average couldn't even get into the University of Texas so he attended his family's personal college.....Yale. One thing I've learned.....the Republicans have no shame. If they thought it would gain anything for the party they would swear that they saw a right handed woman throw her right tit over her left shoulder and squirt buttermilk up her ass.

You support a moron named Barack and you say her son's name is goofy.

Barack Obama graduated magna cum laude from the Harvard Law School. George W. Bush was rejected from the University of Texas because he didn't qualify academically. Not to worry....he went to Yale(his family's college) and jumped right in.
We don't know anything about Obama's college years except what he has told us, and he is a liar. You are so gullible.

You want gullible with a G? This nation falling for the Bush tales(a documented 935) that Saddam Hussein was a threat to the United States:

What does that have to do with your false statement about Obama's college years. Him being a scholar has been proven bullshit. He was a drugie in his own words.

Yeah Yeah and Kenya is located in the Hawaiian Islands....when are you idiots going to just admit that Obama graduated from the Harvard Law School magna cum laude and Bush with a C average from Yale couldn't even get into the University of Texas so he attended his family's personal college.....Yale. One thing I've learned.....the Republicans have no shame. If they thought it would gain anything for the party they would swear that they saw a left handed woman throw her right tit over her left shoulder and squirt buttermilk up her ass.

Obama himself, someone that claims to be from Hawaii, thought it was in Asia. His words, not mine.

I'll admit it when I see the actual transcripts of the grades he claims he has.

Once again the left wing posts something to insult our troops. Just because they are jealous of Palin they need attack her son who did serve. Anyone think that serving in a war zone for a President that just doesn't seem to think your sacrifice is worth much won't effect people?

This is like how Mrs. Clinton stands for women, except those women who threaten her political ambition, those she seeks to destroy.

Yeah Yeah and Kenya is located in the Hawaiian Islands....when are you idiots going to just admit that Obama graduated from the Harvard Law School magna cum laude and Bush with a C average from Yale couldn't even get into the University of Texas so he attended his family's personal college.....Yale. One thing I've learned.....the Republicans have no shame. If they thought it would gain anything for the party they would swear that they saw a left handed woman throw her right tit over her left shoulder and squirt buttermilk up her ass.

Obama himself, someone that claims to be from Hawaii, thought it was in Asia. His words, not mine.

considering his understanding of the COTUS he should seek a refund for malpractice.

The whole goddam family acts like a bunch of gypsies. I'll guarantee you that if John McCain had looked a little deeper into her past her ass would have never been on the Republican ticket. "I Can See Russia" LMAO!!!!
You get your news from Saturday night live? Priceless lol.

It's sad there are still people that believe Sarah Palin actually said that.

Kinda like "Al Gore invented the Internet ".

It's a disgrace that she calls for our "warriors to kick ISIS ass" but then pulls the PTsd card? She wants to make more screwed up troops wh Her invasion talk.

The whole goddam family acts like a bunch of gypsies. I'll guarantee you that if John McCain had looked a little deeper into her past her ass would have never been on the Republican ticket. "I Can See Russia" LMAO!!!!

It's a disgrace that she calls for our "warriors to kick ISIS ass" but then pulls the PTsd card? She wants to make more screwed up troops wh Her invasion talk.

Pulls the PTSD card? Do you have any idea what it does to people? Of course you don't because you'll never do anything to make you experience it

considering his understanding of the COTUS he should seek a refund for malpractice.

That's if he didn't receive funding as a foreign student.

That's if he didn't receive funding as a foreign student.

He would still take it, he be a player.

*supporting my political party on an article i didnt read or am informed enough to speak on.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Once again the left wing posts something to insult our troops. Just because they are jealous of Palin they need attack her son who did serve. Anyone think that serving in a war zone for a President that just doesn't seem to think your sacrifice is worth much won't effect people?

This is like how Mrs. Clinton stands for women, except those women who threaten her political ambition, those she seeks to destroy.

Should we exempt veterans from domestic abuse prosecution?

I am a little confused, since Track served during Bush's administration. I always thought that the military idolized Bush. In fact, during Bush's last 2 years in office, he stopped giving speeches to any groups except military and veteran's groups, because they never embarrassed him by showing disrespect. Just what did Bush do to cause Track to beat up his girlfriend?

BINGO!!!!!

12565572_10153998765991336_7105104996864379892_n.png

Pulls the PTSD card? Do you have any idea what it does to people? Of course you don't because you'll never do anything to make you experience it
do you have any idea if track actually has ptsd or was this just a convenient excuse to keep the rubes on her side?

when was he diagnosed and where has he sought treatment?

if he is mentally ill why is sarah palin allowing him near guns?

She may not have said it directly, but she did intimate that Obama leaves troops behind, and Trump wouldn't do that. But, to be fair, how many soldiers and sailors have we lost and left behind in the hands of the enemy? That's right........zero. Even Berghdahl was returned to us.

2,646 MIA Vietnam

The old "bad brains" excuse
I didn't see a thread on this so...

Sarah Palin blames son's arrest on PTSD, President Obama
JUANA SUMMERS Jan 20th 2016 3:03PM Comments

#fivemin-widget-blogsmith-image-605130{display:none;} .cke_show_borders #fivemin-widget-blogsmith-image-605130, #postcontentcontainer #fivemin-widget-blogsmith-image-605130{width:570px;display:block;}

519432005_c_570_411.jpg

WASHINGTON -- Sarah Palin, the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee, seemed on Wednesday to blame President Obama for how veterans returning home from war are treated.

Speaking in Tulsa, Oklahoma, at her first campaign appearance since endorsing Donald Trump for president, Palin addressed what she called the "elephant in the room."

READ MORE: Sarah Palin's oldest son arrested in domestic violence case

She said that veterans like her son Track come back "a bit different, they come back hardened" after deployments, and that they wonder if they're respected for what they "so sacrificially have given to this country."

It starts from the top," Palin continued. "The question though it comes from our own president, when they have to look at him and wonder, do you know what we go through, do you know what we're trying to do to secure America and to secure the freedoms that have been bequeathed us?" she added. "So when my own son is going through what he goes through, coming back, I can certainly relate with other families who feel these ramifications of some PTSD and some of the woundedness that our soldiers do return with."

This woman is certifiable.

Hey Sarah, if you REALLY believe your son has PTSD, seeing as how your son is living in your home, why don't you spend a few dollars of those millions you've made in the last few years and get him some help?

What she shouldve said is that she now knows the results of being a war hawk the whole time and how she is just like you guys...except she promoted going to war and made millions from it.

So, just like your average joe!

The palin whores never take responsibility for anything , from the abstinence daughter getting knocked up twice to the hill billy brawl last year, now this, always excuses

Forum List

Back