Sarah Palin blames son's arrest on PTSD, President Obama

I didn't see a thread on this so...

JUANA SUMMERS Jan 20th 2016 3:03PM Comments

#fivemin-widget-blogsmith-image-605130{display:none;} .cke_show_borders #fivemin-widget-blogsmith-image-605130, #postcontentcontainer #fivemin-widget-blogsmith-image-605130{width:570px;display:block;}

519432005_c_570_411.jpg

WASHINGTON -- Sarah Palin, the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee, seemed on Wednesday to blame President Obama for how veterans returning home from war are treated.

Speaking in Tulsa, Oklahoma, at her first campaign appearance since endorsing Donald Trump for president, Palin addressed what she called the "elephant in the room."

READ MORE: Sarah Palin's oldest son arrested in domestic violence case

She said that veterans like her son Track come back "a bit different, they come back hardened" after deployments, and that they wonder if they're respected for what they "so sacrificially have given to this country."

It starts from the top," Palin continued. "The question though it comes from our own president, when they have to look at him and wonder, do you know what we go through, do you know what we're trying to do to secure America and to secure the freedoms that have been bequeathed us?" she added. "So when my own son is going through what he goes through, coming back, I can certainly relate with other families who feel these ramifications of some PTSD and some of the woundedness that our soldiers do return with."

This woman is certifiable.

Hey Sarah, if you REALLY believe your son has PTSD, seeing as how you son is living in your home, why don't you spend a few dollars of those millions you've made in the last few years and get him some help?

All she said was her family is having a hard time because her son is dealing with problems from war. She didn't take about the alleged incident, much less blame obozo for it.
This IS the same OP that argues Negro's commit crimes because of white privilege.
This IS the same OP that argues muslims rape because of culture.

How come the OP's "logic?" seems to end when it comes to white Christians? Bigotry?

You and I have something in common.

I don't know what you're talking about...and neither do you!

Her goofily named son was a troublemaker long before he wore the uniform.

You support a moron named Barack and you say her son's name is goofy.

Barack Obama graduated magna cum laude from the Harvard Law School. George W. Bush was rejected from the University of Texas because he didn't qualify academically. Not to worry....he went to Yale(his family's college) and jumped right in.

Why don't you show me the transcripts with his grades.

Barack Obama was admitted due to skin color.

That is what the racists keep saying.

Barack Obama graduated magna cum laude from the Harvard Law School. George W. Bush was rejected from the University of Texas because he didn't qualify academically. Not to worry....he went to Yale(his family's college) and jumped right in.

To use something Liberals have stated, it's not racist to point out when racism occurs. Gotcha.

#fivemin-widget-blogsmith-image-605130{display:none;} .cke_show_borders #fivemin-widget-blogsmith-image-605130, #postcontentcontainer #fivemin-widget-blogsmith-image-605130{width:570px;display:block;}

519432005_c_570_411.jpg

WASHINGTON -- Sarah Palin, the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee, seemed on Wednesday to blame President Obama for how veterans returning home from war are treated.

Speaking in Tulsa, Oklahoma, at her first campaign appearance since endorsing Donald Trump for president, Palin addressed what she called the "elephant in the room."

She said that veterans like her son Track come back "a bit different, they come back hardened" after deployments, and that they wonder if they're respected for what they "so sacrificially have given to this country."

It starts from the top," Palin continued. "The question though it comes from our own president, when they have to look at him and wonder, do you know what we go through, do you know what we're trying to do to secure America and to secure the freedoms that have been bequeathed us?" she added. "So when my own son is going through what he goes through, coming back, I can certainly relate with other families who feel these ramifications of some PTSD and some of the woundedness that our soldiers do return with."

Hey Sarah, if you REALLY believe your son has PTSD, seeing as how you son is living in your home, why don't you spend a few dollars of those millions you've made in the last few years and get him some help?
She is a narcissist on the grandest of scales. Her first comment about her son after his arrest is to use him to attack Obama. Unbelievable.

What's next? Is she going to blame her daughter's second out-of-wedlock birth on the liberal media?
Please – don't give nitwits on the right any ideas...

Bristol took full responsibility for the 1st. NO reason to think it will be different here.

Interesting how you don't mind all the *******, spics, and white trash having bastards expecting taxpayers to support their damn kids.

And Republicans wonder why minorities don't vote Republican.

To use something Liberals have stated, it's not racist to point out when racism occurs. Gotcha.

What racists say is that a black man was admitted to college because of his skin color

You know- like you did.

Let's investigate this claim that Track has PTSD, shall we?

Now, when Track was in the military, what did he do? What was his MOS? Where was he stationed? And how much, if any, combat did he see? Was he involved in firefights? Did he go on patrols of known areas where there were insurgents? Exactly what did he do?

Anyone with information, please feel free to respond because I never heard a peep about his service other than the fact that he'd enlisted.

Let's face it. George W. Bush had every rich assed Republican in the country lying for him and suddenly...out of the blue comes superman. The first black president in this great nation's history has served two terms. He will go down in history for ending two of Bush's wars, one totally unnecessary and bring this country back to some level of stability. It really pisses ya'lls right wing asses off now doesn't it?

MW-AR658_spendi_20120521163312_ME11.jpg
Your data is false. Obama screwed the middle east up to no end. He will go down in history as a learning lesson to never have a Muslim sympathizing negro president in office again. As usual, we will have to have a white man come in and clean the mess up he made.

Let's investigate this claim that Track has PTSD, shall we?

Now, when Track was in the military, what did he do? What was his MOS? Where was he stationed? And how much, if any, combat did he see? Was he involved in firefights? Did he go on patrols of known areas where there were insurgents? Exactly what did he do?

Anyone with information, please feel free to respond because I never heard a peep about his service other than the fact that he'd enlisted.
Track was in the infantry engaged in fierce firefights with insurgents.

Here's what happened in case anyone is interested in the facts:

According to the police affidavit of the incident posted by KTVA-TV, officers were called to the residence Monday night after receiving two 911 calls, the first from Track's girlfriend, and the second from him.

The woman had called to report that a man, later identified as Track, had just "punched her in the face and that a firearm was involved," according to the affidavit.

In a statement, Wasilla police officer Andrew Kappler said he found Palin, sporting a visible injury to his right eye, walking around outside the residence, where he lives with his parents.

“His eyes were bloodshot and I detected a strong odor of alcohol on his breath and person," the officer wrote. "Upon contacting Palin, he was uncooperative, belligerent, and evasive with my initial line of questions.”

According to the affidavit, Palin claimed that he did not know where the woman was, denied the involvement of a gun, but did tell detectives there were firearms in the house.

“Due to Palin’s escalating hostility, the unknown whereabouts of the 911 caller, and officer safety, Palin was placed into handcuffs,” Kappler wrote.

The report said the woman was later found hiding under a bed inside the house and told police she had been arguing with Palin over her contact with an ex-boyfriend.

“This angered Palin,” the affidavit said. “He stated that they had been arguing for most of the night.”

The woman also told police that at one point he held a firearm with the barrel pointed near his face and said, “Do you think I won’t do it?”

The weapon, an unloaded AR-15 rifle, was later found on the kitchen counter, police said.

The girlfriend also alleged Palin kicked her in the knee while she was curled up on the floor, according to the affidavit.

Palin had a blood-alcohol level of .189 based on a breath test, the affidavit said. The woman had a bruised and swollen left eye, as well as a "small red area" near her knee.

Palin family attorney John Tiemessen declined to comment on the case other than to say in an email to the Associated Press that respect for the family's privacy is appreciated "as Track receives the help that he and many of our returning veterans need."

The Wasilla Police Department said in a statement to The New York Daily News that Palin was held without bail until arraignment.

Let's face it. George W. Bush had every rich assed Republican in the country lying for him and suddenly...out of the blue comes superman. The first black president in this great nation's history has served two terms. He will go down in history for ending two of Bush's wars, one totally unnecessary and bring this country back to some level of stability. It really pisses ya'lls right wing asses off now doesn't it?

Your data is false. Obama screwed the middle east up to no end. He will go down in history as a learning lesson to never have a Muslim sympathizing negro president in office again. As usual, we will have to have a white man come in and clean the mess up he made.
^ makes white people look bad.

You mean the first half black President. You forget his mother was white trash.
His mother was trash? Just because she lived in a trailer? After all, her trailer was larger than yours.

^ makes white people look bad.
Nah! Makes them look like Republicans.

LMAO!!
When George W. Bush invaded Iraq simply because he had a family problem with Saddam Hussein. That's exactly when the mess was made. Plus...4500 dead young Americans.

LMAO!!
When George W. Bush invaded Iraq simply because he had a family problem with Saddam Hussein. That's exactly when the mess was made. Plus...4500 dead young Americans.

He did? Proof of what you say about the family reason. Oh, you can't. Then, STFU.

You mean the first half black President. You forget his mother was white trash.
His mother was trash? Just because she lived in a trailer? After all, her trailer was larger than yours.

She was trash because of choices she made in her life.

519432005_c_570_411.jpg

Hey Sarah, if you REALLY believe your son has PTSD, seeing as how your son is living in your home, why don't you spend a few dollars of those millions you've made in the last few years and get him some help?
Republicans never accept responsibility for their mistakes.

Ruined the economy, drafted NAFTA, deregulations caused collapse, poison citizens with lead, lied us into Iraq, etc. None of its ever their fault

Forum List

Back