Sarah Palin blames son's arrest on PTSD, President Obama

The Party of Personal Responsibility Strikes Again.

How is it the Palin Family is always doing something embarrassing whenever Caribou Barbie tries to worm her way back onto the national stage?

I didn't see a thread on this so...

JUANA SUMMERS Jan 20th 2016 3:03PM Comments

#fivemin-widget-blogsmith-image-605130{display:none;} .cke_show_borders #fivemin-widget-blogsmith-image-605130, #postcontentcontainer #fivemin-widget-blogsmith-image-605130{width:570px;display:block;}

519432005_c_570_411.jpg

WASHINGTON -- Sarah Palin, the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee, seemed on Wednesday to blame President Obama for how veterans returning home from war are treated.

Speaking in Tulsa, Oklahoma, at her first campaign appearance since endorsing Donald Trump for president, Palin addressed what she called the "elephant in the room."

READ MORE: Sarah Palin's oldest son arrested in domestic violence case

She said that veterans like her son Track come back "a bit different, they come back hardened" after deployments, and that they wonder if they're respected for what they "so sacrificially have given to this country."

It starts from the top," Palin continued. "The question though it comes from our own president, when they have to look at him and wonder, do you know what we go through, do you know what we're trying to do to secure America and to secure the freedoms that have been bequeathed us?" she added. "So when my own son is going through what he goes through, coming back, I can certainly relate with other families who feel these ramifications of some PTSD and some of the woundedness that our soldiers do return with."

This woman is certifiable.

Hey Sarah, if you REALLY believe your son has PTSD, seeing as how you son is living in your home, why don't you spend a few dollars of those millions you've made in the last few years and get him some help?

All she said was her family is having a hard time because her son is dealing with problems from war. She didn't take about the alleged incident, much less blame obozo for it.
Bullshit! She's trying to take the attention away from what a horrible mom she is. What horrible timing for her son to do this and for her daughter to be having bastard number two.

Nothing is ever their fault

The Party of Personal Responsibility Strikes Again.

How is it the Palin Family is always doing something embarrassing whenever Caribou Barbie tries to worm her way back onto the national stage?
Gods doing it

I wonder if she's gonna try to walk this back at all.

Lotsa press on it.

Good luck with that one.

Barack Obama graduated magna cum laude from the Harvard Law School. George W. Bush was rejected from the University of Texas because he didn't qualify academically. Not to worry....he went to Yale(his family's college) and jumped right in.

Why don't you show me the transcripts with his grades.

Barack Obama was admitted due to skin color.

Let's face it. George W. Bush had every rich assed Republican in the country lying for him and suddenly...out of the blue comes superman. The first black president in this great nation's history has served two terms. He will go down in history for ending two of Bush's wars, one totally unnecessary and bring this country back to some level of stability. It really pisses ya'lls right wing asses off now doesn't it?

MW-AR658_spendi_20120521163312_ME11.jpg
Your data is false. Obama screwed the middle east up to no end. He will go down in history as a learning lesson to never have a Muslim sympathizing negro president in office again. As usual, we will have to have a white man come in and clean the mess up he made.

LMAO!!
When George W. Bush invaded Iraq simply because he had a family problem with Saddam Hussein. That's exactly when the mess was made. Plus...4500 dead young Americans.

He did? Proof of what you say about the family reason. Oh, you can't. Then, STFU.

Not only Bush but the whole goddam Republican party had been after Saddam Hussein ever since he tried to assassinate George H. W. Bush in 1993.....this letter they wrote to Bill Clinton in 1998 removes all doubt:

December 18, 1998

The Honorable William J. Clinton
President of the United States
Washington, DC

Dear Mr. President,

We are writing you because we are convinced that current American policy toward Iraq is not succeeding, and that we may soon face a threat in the Middle East more serious than any we have known since the end of the Cold War. In your upcoming State of the Union Address, you have an opportunity to chart a clear and determined course for meeting this threat. We urge you to seize that opportunity, and to enunciate a new strategy that would secure the interests of the U.S. and our friends and allies around the world. That strategy should aim, above all, at the removal of Saddam Hussein's regime from power. We stand ready to offer our full support in this difficult but necessary endeavor. The policy of containment of Saddam Hussein has been steadily eroding over the past several months. As recent events have demonstrated, we can no longer depend on our partners in the Gulf War coalition to continue to uphold the sanctions or to punish Saddam when he blocks or evades UN inspections. Our ability to ensure that Saddam Hussein is not producing weapons of mass destruction, therefore, has substantially diminished. Even if full inspections were eventually to resume, which now seems highly unlikely, experience has shown that it is difficult if not impossible to monitor Iraq's chemical and biological weapons production. The lengthy period during which the inspectors will have been unable to enter many Iraqi facilities has made it even less likely that they will be able to uncover all of Saddam's secrets. As a result, in the not-too-distant future we will be unable to determine with any reasonable level of confidence whether Iraq does or does not possess such weapons. Such uncertainty will, by itself, have a seriously destabilizing effect on the entire Middle East. It hardly needs to be added that if Saddam does acquire the capability to deliver weapons of mass destruction, as he is almost certain to do if we continue along the present course, the safety of American troops in the region, of our friends and allies like Israel and the moderate Arab states, and a significant portion of the world's supply of oil will all be put at hazard. As you have rightly declared, Mr. President, the security of the world in the first part of the 21st century will be determined largely by how we handle this threat. Given the magnitude of the threat, the current policy, which depends for its success upon the steadfastness of our coalition partners and upon the cooperation of Saddam Hussein, is dangerously inadequate.
The only acceptable strategy is one that eliminates the possibility that Iraq will be able to use or threaten to use weapons of mass destruction. In the near term, this means a willingness to undertake military action as diplomacy is clearly failing. In the long term, it means removing Saddam Hussein and his regime from power. That now needs to become the aim of American foreign policy.
We urge you to articulate this aim, and to turn your Administration's attention to implementing a strategy for removing Saddam's regime from power. This will require a full complement of diplomatic, political and military efforts. Although we are fully aware of the dangers and difficulties in implementing this policy, we believe the dangers of failing to do so are far greater. We believe the U.S. has the authority under existing UN resolutions to take the necessary steps, including military steps, to protect our vital interests in the Gulf. In any case, American policy cannot continue to be crippled by a misguided insistence on unanimity in the UN Security Council. We urge you to act decisively. If you act now to end the threat of weapons of mass destruction against the U.S. or its allies, you will be acting in the most fundamental national security interests of the country. If we accept a course of weakness and drift, we put our interests and our future at risk.

Sincerely,

Elliott Abrams Richard L. Armitag William J. Bennett
Jeffrey Bergner John Bolton Paula Dobriansky
Francis Fukuyama Robert Kagan Zalmay Khalilzad
William Kristol Richard Perle Peter W.Rodman
Donald Rumsfeld William Schneider, Jr. Vin Weber
Paul Wolfowitz R. James Woolsey
Robert B. Zoellick

Her goofily named son was a troublemaker long before he wore the uniform.

The whole goddam family acts like a bunch of gypsies. I'll guarantee you that if John McCain had looked a little deeper into her past her ass would have never been on the Republican ticket. "I Can See Russia" LMAO!!!!
You get your news from Saturday night live? Priceless lol.

The whole goddam family acts like a bunch of gypsies. I'll guarantee you that if John McCain had looked a little deeper into her past her ass would have never been on the Republican ticket. "I Can See Russia" LMAO!!!!
You get your news from Saturday night live? Priceless lol.

It's sad there are still people that believe Sarah Palin actually said that.

You support a moron named Barack and you say her son's name is goofy.

Barack Obama graduated magna cum laude from the Harvard Law School. George W. Bush was rejected from the University of Texas because he didn't qualify academically. Not to worry....he went to Yale(his family's college) and jumped right in.
We don't know anything about Obama's college years except what he has told us, and he is a liar. You are so gullible.

I didn't see a thread on this so...

JUANA SUMMERS Jan 20th 2016 3:03PM Comments

#fivemin-widget-blogsmith-image-605130{display:none;} .cke_show_borders #fivemin-widget-blogsmith-image-605130, #postcontentcontainer #fivemin-widget-blogsmith-image-605130{width:570px;display:block;}

519432005_c_570_411.jpg

WASHINGTON -- Sarah Palin, the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee, seemed on Wednesday to blame President Obama for how veterans returning home from war are treated.

Speaking in Tulsa, Oklahoma, at her first campaign appearance since endorsing Donald Trump for president, Palin addressed what she called the "elephant in the room."

READ MORE: Sarah Palin's oldest son arrested in domestic violence case

She said that veterans like her son Track come back "a bit different, they come back hardened" after deployments, and that they wonder if they're respected for what they "so sacrificially have given to this country."

It starts from the top," Palin continued. "The question though it comes from our own president, when they have to look at him and wonder, do you know what we go through, do you know what we're trying to do to secure America and to secure the freedoms that have been bequeathed us?" she added. "So when my own son is going through what he goes through, coming back, I can certainly relate with other families who feel these ramifications of some PTSD and some of the woundedness that our soldiers do return with."

This woman is certifiable.

Hey Sarah, if you REALLY believe your son has PTSD, seeing as how your son is living in your home, why don't you spend a few dollars of those millions you've made in the last few years and get him some help?
After 13 years of war, there’s gonna be alot of PTSD. Obama has screw up the VA, and that's the point she was making. I suffered from it myself, but never went to the VA for treatment because I knew going to the VA was the worst option.

We don't know anything about Obama's college years except what he has told us, and he is a liar. You are so gullible.

You want gullible with a G? This nation falling for the Bush tales(a documented 935) that Saddam Hussein was a threat to the United States:

Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war - CNN.com

Any chance someone could produce some actual evidence that PTSD caused this? Not every drunk veteran who beats up women has PTSD.

Don't tell me that her multi-millionaire family couldn't get treatment for this guy, if that is his legitimate need.

yet you expect taxpayers to pay for the mental health concerns of people in this country who have the same thing.

If your child needed a heart transplant, and you were rich but believed your insurance or the government should have to pay for it, but they wouldn't,

would you let your child die and then bitch about it afterward,

instead of taking care of business out of pocket?

If there was insurance, it should. Why should someone not use insurance they pay for because they're rich.

Why should those who don't pay the taxes that fund something get it while those who do pay taxes into the pot not benefit from it? You expect rich people to pay into the pot those not paying use then not use what they paid for.

So you would let your child die, in that hypothetical scenario, in protest.

Whoa! What we learn about people here.

You want gullible with a G? This nation falling for the Bush tales(a documented 935) that Saddam Hussein was a threat to the United States:

You mean like "if you like your policy you can keep your policy"? Oh wait, that wasn't Bush.

What does that have to do with your false statement about Obama's college years. Him being a scholar has been proven bullshit. He was a drugie in his own words.

Don't tell me that her multi-millionaire family couldn't get treatment for this guy, if that is his legitimate need.

yet you expect taxpayers to pay for the mental health concerns of people in this country who have the same thing.

If your child needed a heart transplant, and you were rich but believed your insurance or the government should have to pay for it, but they wouldn't,

If there was insurance, it should. Why should someone not use insurance they pay for because they're rich.

Why should those who don't pay the taxes that fund something get it while those who do pay taxes into the pot not benefit from it? You expect rich people to pay into the pot those not paying use then not use what they paid for.

Been in that situation twice. Not once, although I qualified, did I take a dime. My children did just fine.

I'd let you and yours, though, because you think it's owed to you and them.

What does that have to do with your false statement about Obama's college years. Him being a scholar has been proven bullshit. He was a drugie in his own words.

When have the Obama supporters provided any evidence to the claims about his college years and grades?

You mean like "if you like your policy you can keep your policy"? Oh wait, that wasn't Bush.

Bush's lies killed 4500 Americans needlessly.

Been in that situation twice. Not once, although I qualified, did I take a dime. My children did just fine.

I'd let you and yours, though, because you think it's owed to you and them.

So you're forced to agree with my original point that Sarah Palin could have easily gotten all the PTSD treatment for her son that he wanted or needed,

the VA's alleged problems here notwithstanding.

That's that then.

Forum List

Back