Sarah Palin blames son's arrest on PTSD, President Obama

before he went into the military he was given a choice of jail or joining the military by a judge

Using her son for a political comment is why her son is screwed up to begin with, it should be a private matter.
And
Maybe she should not support a party that defunds mental health for the veterans..

I'm starting to think besides being Obama's fault, the girl set him up like the girl set Zimmerman up for arrest and later recanted. We'll just have to wait and see.

The palin whores never take responsibility for anything , from the abstinence daughter getting knocked up twice to the hill billy brawl last year, now this, always excuses
track's child, and track himself, were conceived out of wedlock

All she said was her family is having a hard time because her son is dealing with problems from war. She didn't take about the alleged incident, much less blame obozo for it.

Yes, but when you have hate oozing from every pour the way mustang and the other Sorosites here do, you need a scapegoat to spew at. The democratic party declared that all drones are to hate Sarah Palin with a passion. Remember that drones are programmed, they do not think.

All she said was her family is having a hard time because her son is dealing with problems from war. She didn't take about the alleged incident, much less blame obozo for it.

Yes, but when you have hate oozing from every pour the way mustang and the other Sorosites here do, you need a scapegoat to spew at. The democratic party declared that all drones are to hate Sarah Palin with a passion. Remember that drones are programmed, they do not think.
I see you are weaving fantasy positions to argue against.....again.

Her goofily named son was a troublemaker long before he wore the uniform.

The whole goddam family acts like a bunch of gypsies. I'll guarantee you that if John McCain had looked a little deeper into her past her ass would have never been on the Republican ticket. "I Can See Russia" LMAO!!!!
You get your news from Saturday night live? Priceless lol.

It's sad there are still people that believe Sarah Palin actually said that.

Kinda like "Al Gore invented the Internet ".

It's a disgrace that she calls for our "warriors to kick ISIS ass" but then pulls the PTsd card? She wants to make more screwed up troops wh Her invasion talk.

Pulls the PTSD card? Do you have any idea what it does to people? Of course you don't because you'll never do anything to make you experience it

Ya know ptsd ain't just a war thing right ? And yeah it can be used as a card . Nothing saying he's been diagnosed .

And should he be running around armed if he's unstable and abusing women ?

The whole goddam family acts like a bunch of gypsies. I'll guarantee you that if John McCain had looked a little deeper into her past her ass would have never been on the Republican ticket. "I Can See Russia" LMAO!!!!

It's a disgrace that she calls for our "warriors to kick ISIS ass" but then pulls the PTsd card? She wants to make more screwed up troops wh Her invasion talk.

Pulls the PTSD card? Do you have any idea what it does to people? Of course you don't because you'll never do anything to make you experience it

Ya know ptsd ain't just a war thing right ? And yeah it can be used as a card . Nothing saying he's been diagnosed .

This is the REAL elephant in the room. If Track has PTSD, why isn't he being taken care of right now after this incident? It IS interesting how his mother never came right out and said he had PTSD...and with her influence in Alaska, you'd think she could get him help right away..........................you'd think that would be important for Momma Grizzly.

This is the REAL elephant in the room. If Track has PTSD, why isn't he being taken care of right now after this incident? It IS interesting how his mother never came right out and said he had PTSD...and with her influence in Alaska, you'd think she could get him help right away..........................you'd think that would be important for Momma Grizzly.
He's probably on a waiting list at the VA to be treated, hence this being Obama's fault.

Palin needs to go away. She had her moment. It's passed her by. Personal opinion, I think she got steamrolled a bit by the media back in the day when she was relevant. But quitting on her state was absolutely unacceptable in my eyes. I'm very conservative for the most part, and I'm just calling it like I see it. Gotta stand for something, which to me, is one of the core principles of what being a conservative is truly all about.

Palin needs to go away. She had her moment. It's passed her by. Personal opinion, I think she got steamrolled a bit by the media back in the day when she was relevant. But quitting on her state was absolutely unacceptable in my eyes. I'm very conservative for the most part, and I'm just calling it like I see it. Gotta stand for something, which to me, is one of the core principle of what being a conservative is truly all about.

You left loons keep her in the limelight. Dumb asses

He's probably on a waiting list at the VA to be treated, hence this being Obama's fault.
Evidence of that being the case, please.

Palin needs to go away. She had her moment. It's passed her by. Personal opinion, I think she got steamrolled a bit by the media back in the day when she was relevant. But quitting on her state was absolutely unacceptable in my eyes. I'm very conservative for the most part, and I'm just calling it like I see it. Gotta stand for something, which to me, is one of the core principle of what being a conservative is truly all about.

You left loons keep her in the limelight. Dumb asses
We "left loons" pulled her out for an endorsement?

His medical records are private. And he perfectly legit running around armed. It's his second amendment right.

Forum List

Back