Sarah Palin Endorses Donald Trump

Big boost for Trump in Iowa:http://elections.nytimes.com/2012/primaries/candidates/sarah-palin?inline=nyt-per

Sarah Palin
, the former Alaska governor and 2008 vice-presidential nominee who became a Tea Party sensation and a favorite of grass-roots conservatives, will endorse Donald J. Trump in Iowa on Tuesday, officials with his campaign confirmed. The endorsement provides Mr. Trump with a potentially significant boost just 13 days before the state’s caucuses.

“I’m proud to endorse Donald J. Trump for president,” Ms. Palin said in a statement provided by his campaign.

Her support is the highest-profile backing for a Republican contender so far.

“I am greatly honored to receive Sarah’s endorsement,” Mr. Trump said in a statement trumpeting Mrs. Palin’s decision. “She is a friend, and a high-quality person whom I have great respect for. I am proud to have her support.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/20/us/politics/donald-trump-sarah-palin.html?_r=0

Oh no, are we going to have to hear her voice again. I certainty hope not.

Iowa didn't like Palin in 08.
I don't see why people think this is a good thing?

Oh no, are we going to have to hear her voice again. I certainty hope not.

That's why they made remote controls.

If you dont' like the news you're watching, switch to a station that's not covering it.

Big deal I seriously wonder how many times someones endorsement of a candidate has convinced another to vote for them.

Iowa didn't like Palin in 08.
I don't see why people think this is a good thing?

Palin's pretty popular in Iowa, and South Carolina. And liberals can't help but attack her. That works in Trumps favor as well.

She wants to be Secretary of Energy so she can have control of the oil and gas leases on federal land. :lol:

wow, I'm a little surprised about it. But I'd figured she'd go with either Trump or Cruz.

not anyone from the GopE and from the good ole boys and girls bastards club. she came up with the phrase: when she was running against and won out against an established GopE Republican Governor of Alaska with an 80% approval rating.

Forum List

Back