Sarah Palin Endorses Donald Trump

This is, so far, the most entertaining political cycle. This only adds icing to the cake.

really, have you looked at what is running for the Democrat party. ?
a corrupted old lady under investigation as WE SPEAK and some old career geezer Politician who is partial to communism. are the people so shallow? Nope only the left/liberal/democrat voters are.
Hm? The democrats are in good shape. There is virtually no chance sanders will go to the general, it's only a matter of time until people realize how insane his plans are.

yeah good shape alright. that how we got some lying ass thug like Obama the last time. but you go ahead and think that if you want
..? Calling the president a "lying ass thug" doesn't help you look good..

do you want to come and tell me that in person? I'd wait for you to show up. pretty please. go sit down. you aren't the judge and jury of all mankind

I would come tell you that in person, but I'm afraid to go into that trailer park. Too many meth labs.

Sarah's endorsement guarantees Trump loses the election if nominated and probably the nomination as well.

Cruz and Kasich are grinning like sharks.

Hm? The democrats are in good shape. There is virtually no chance sanders will go to the general, it's only a matter of time until people realize how insane his plans are.

yeah good shape alright. that how we got some lying ass thug like Obama the last time. but you go ahead and think that if you want

do you want to come and tell me that in person? I'd wait for you to show up. pretty please. go sit down. you aren't the judge and jury of all mankind
... What? You're the one who came out and called the president a "lying ass thug."

Well, we have video proof the Manchurian muslim IS a lying piece of shit!

they don't care. . that's why our country and politics is going to hell.

... What? You're the one who came out and called the president a "lying ass thug."

Well, we have video proof the Manchurian muslim IS a lying piece of shit!

they don't care. . that's why our country and politics is going to hell.

• Donald Trump Is About To Team Up With Liberals’ Worst Nightmare

uproxx.com ^ | January 18 | KIMBERLY RICCI
    Donald Trump has been pretty dull lately, which isn't by his own design. He's tried hard to keep the fires burning, but those continuous fires burnt American citizens right out. How could Trump resurrect media interest in his political antics? Well, he could choose a firebrand running mate, or at least, he could imply said running mate in advance. All along, folks have suspected that the ballad of Trump and Sarah Palin could come to a roaring crescendo in 2016. Let's quickly recap the evidence of how this could happen.

Will Sarah's daughter spit out another illegitimate baby to mark the occasion?

She wants to be Secretary of Energy so she can have control of the oil and gas leases on federal land. :lol:
me too.

That was a joke. Palin claimed she wants to be Secretary of Energy for that purpose despite the fact that The Department of Interior decides whom gets the coal, oil, and, gas leases on federal lands. lol.

That being said, I do agree with her on getting rid of the Department of Energy.

She wants to be Secretary of Energy so she can have control of the oil and gas leases on federal land. :lol:
me too.

That was a joke. Palin claimed she wants to be Secretary of Energy for that purpose despite the fact that The Department of Interior decides whom gets the coal, oil, and, gas leases on federal lands. lol.

That being said, I do agree with her on getting rid of the Department of Energy.
i really do want to be secretary of energy to decide whom gets the coal, oil, and, gas leases on federal lands, once it warms up a little.

This will guarantee that Tina Fey is doing her victory dance and high fiving Amy Pohler.

It is Saturday Night Live!

Mitt Romney just said, "I sense a disturbance in the Force. Josh, get my light saber."

me too.

Palin's 'endorsement' is a joke as well.

Forum List

Back