Sarah Palin for President

Yep . But the brain dead Low information voters the republicans are love the Airhead . Run Palin :cuckoo:

Palin is not running, but you brain dead low information dem voters are going to run the dumbass lesbian dried up incompetent bitch named hillary.

And she will win ! :eusa_shhh:

Of course she will. That's why the GOP needs to rally all their effort into making her the Republican nominee!

The love most conservatives have for Palin represents a unique form of reactionary political mysticism; an unspoken perception that Palin understands ‘how things should be’ in the context of an idealized American past that never actually existed to begin with, and the desire to bring that idealized past into the present.

Or, they vote with their dicks instead of their brains.

I guess that explains your votes for obama :eusa_whistle:

If you go that way, more power to you. You know that us liberals have no problems with you gays.

What she said is true. She never claimed to be responsible for foreign policy.
Oh my, rightardism abounds. That was her answer when asked what foreign policy experience did she have.

2 quitter twitter points for you for sucking up.

She was trying to make a point that her state is on the forefront and is very close to Russia, what she said is true.

Did it qualify as foreign policy experience, NO.

Now please list the foreign policy experience that obama brought to the whitehouse.

To be fair, I believe the Russia thing basically came from Tina Fey imitating her on Saturday Night Live.

Hillary vs Palin---------bring it on. A cat fight for POTUS. an old dried up lesbian bitch vs an attractive intelligent bitch. What a country-----------:lmao:

Intelligent???

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

her idea of foreign policy experience is being able to see Russia from Alaska :cuckoo:

she thinks Paul Revere rode to warn the British :cuckoo:

she criticized Obama for using teleprompters while she had crib notes scrawled on the palm of her hand :cuckoo:

she thinks a role of the vice president is to make policy changes in the senate :cuckoo:

Tina Fey said that about Russia, not Palin.

"57 states" "corpseman" everyone misspeaks

So what, they all do it

Biden thinks his role is to sell shotguns to single moms.

I am not a Palin supporter, but the slander that the woman has endured is pathetic.
You're wrong as usual -- Tina Fey made fun of Palin for saying that, but the Quitter from Twitter really did say that ... "you can actually see Russia, from land, here in Alaska." - Sarah Palin

As far as her moronic claim that Paul Revere rode to warn the British ... she didn't misspeak. After taking criticism for being a imbecile, she doubled down on stupid and reaffirmed she was right to say that.

2 more quitter twitter points for you. :lol:

Oh my, rightardism abounds. That was her answer when asked what foreign policy experience did she have.

She was trying to make a point that her state is on the forefront and is very close to Russia, what she said is true.

Now please list the foreign policy experience that obama brought to the whitehouse.

To be fair, I believe the Russia thing basically came from Tina Fey imitating her on Saturday Night Live.

no. fey did what comedians do and made fun of her. but her comment was that she felt she had "foreign policy" experience because russia shared a maritime border with the united states.

of course, she couldn't find iraq on a map if the letters were three feet high.

Palin is not running, but you brain dead low information dem voters are going to run the dumbass lesbian dried up incompetent bitch named hillary.

And she will win ! :eusa_shhh:

If she does, the USA is over.

Really ? Listening to all the right wingers on this forum the black man in the White House already sold you down the river . So how can Hillary make it any worse ?

this whole thread is kind of foolish. Palin is not going to run for president. You libs have made her very wealthy by hating her. She does not need to run for anything.

Why is it that you libs are so afraid of her? Why must you continue to try to destroy a woman who poses no threat to you?

She's an attractive (? ) successful white woman who is a conservative, that's why. Also they are afraid she might stand a chance. Personally I would not want to see her as president, as she needs much more experience, but I would vote for her if she were the candidate. :( We can have another on the job trainee.

What she said is true. She never claimed to be responsible for foreign policy.

Of course it didn't qualify as foreign policy experience ... but that is exactly the reason Tina Fey made fun of her on national television for saying that (which she did say despite your knee-jerk reactionary denial) ... because Palin, running for the office of vice "what does the VP do" president, idiotically thought that did qualify as foreign policy experience.

and she will never be elected by anyplace in this country again.

shes a loser

She's a friggin' embarrassment is what she is.

How would you like to be a serious Republican candidate for president with the necessary education, judgement, experience, background, and temperament to be president and have to stand on the same stage with Sarah Palin? And while standing there you know two things full well. From having met Sarah Palin and talked to her at some length, AND your private conversations with John McCain and his former staff from his presidential run, you know that she's fully intellectually unprepared and psychologically ill-suited by temperament and judgement to be president, BUT you also know she's the darling of the base which can't seem to see what you and others in your party think is glaringly obvious. And that base is the part of the electorate that YOU have to appeal to in order to win the nomination.

Which brings up the subject of the base of the GOP. They're a group of people who are perpetually angry. They stomp their feet both literally and figuratively and routinely tune in to talk radio to get their worst fears reinforced by men like Mark Levin and Rush Limbaugh who make millions of dollars by exploiting the mostly irrational fears of their listeners. Those are the people Republican candidates have to convince to vote for them.

Last edited:
And few people even knew the scumbag from Kenya {obama} b4 Big Brother put him up as a their figure head either.
So you're comparing an unknown Obama, who most people didn't have an opinion of since they didn't know who he was .... with Palin, who most people do know and have an unfavorable opinion of??

:eusa_doh:

60% of americans say obama has been a failure. The media destroyed Palin, as they must destroy all conservative women.

Palin destroyed herself with stupidity. Quit blaming the media, get your hand out of your pants and try to think clearly.

It is kind of scary if you think about it. If Sarah ran, the democrats could sucessfully put Carter back in the White House, if they wanted to, and that says a lot!

But, one must not blow Sarah off too quickly. The Tea party is bat shit crazy, and Huckabee has shot to primary choice number one since his rant on birth control. Anything is possible when your base's heros are a bunch of fake swamp dwellers that look like ZZ Top.

no. fey did what comedians do and made fun of her. but her comment was that she felt she had "foreign policy" experience because russia shared a maritime border with the united states.

of course, she couldn't find iraq on a map if the letters were three feet high.

I was trying to throw these sad old dogs a bone.

Forum List

Back