Sarah Palin for President

no. fey did what comedians do and made fun of her. but her comment was that she felt she had "foreign policy" experience because russia shared a maritime border with the united states.

of course, she couldn't find iraq on a map if the letters were three feet high.

What she said and the reason she said it showed an insight and intelligence that no one on the left is capable if understanding. It's above your head. D explain it but I'd be wasting my time. Sarah Palin is way smarter than you and most lefties.

Translation: even rightards can't figure out how being able to see Russia from Alaska constitutes foreign policy experience.

No one said it did. Now, please give us the foreign experience that obama had before becoming president.

smoking pot in hawaii does not count.

What she said and the reason she said it showed an insight and intelligence that no one on the left is capable if understanding. It's above your head. D explain it but I'd be wasting my time. Sarah Palin is way smarter than you and most lefties.

Translation: even rightards can't figure out how being able to see Russia from Alaska constitutes foreign policy experience.

No one said it did. Now, please give us the foreign experience that obama had before becoming president.

But in Kenya would!

No....DOES.

But in Kenya would!

No....DOES.

yeah, and Indonesia as well. Barry got stoned in several countries--------lets make him president so he can lie about terrorism and videos.

Obama quit his job too. And he was under no stress, Palin was under stress due to the costs and distractions of battling the fraudulent ethics investigations launched against her.

The amount of time and money that both she and the state of Alaska had expended. The state had spent $2 million and her and her husband Todd spent more than half a million dollars in legal bills setting the record straight.

I'm not pushing Palin, I doubt she'll even run. I'm simply pointing out the facts that you libturds readily ignore.
Obama had the backing of his constituents to leave the position for which they elected him, the quitter from Twitter did not.

Also, Obama merely moved offices from the Capital building to the White House. Palin abandoned her service all together so she could go on a national bus tour -- which she also quit half way through! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Does the quitter from Twitter finish anything she starts??

So if she runs you can vote for her opponent. WTF is the obsession that you libs have with Palin? Does she scare you that much?

The only people she ever scared are the ones who had damn good reason to be scared of her. To start off with, after she won election as mayor in the sleepy little town of Wasilla, Alaska, which only had a population somewhere between 4 and 5,000 people when Palin took over as Mayor, she started getting rid of people she no longer had a use for or who no longer pleased her. Years later, in the McCain campaign, she was not a team player. With virtually no experience on the national stage, she seemed to think she should call the shots.

Obama had the backing of his constituents to leave the position for which they elected him, the quitter from Twitter did not.

Also, Obama merely moved offices from the Capital building to the White House. Palin abandoned her service all together so she could go on a national bus tour -- which she also quit half way through! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Does the quitter from Twitter finish anything she starts??

So if she runs you can vote for her opponent. WTF is the obsession that you libs have with Palin? Does she scare you that much?

The only people she ever scared are the ones who had damn good reason to be scared of her. To start off with, after she won election as mayor in the sleepy little town of Wasilla, Alaska, which only had a population somewhere between 4 and 5,000 people when Palin took over as Mayor, she started getting rid of people she no longer had a use for or who no longer pleased her. Years later, in the McCain campaign, she was not a team player. With virtually no experience on the national stage, she seemed to think she should call the shots.

Translation:

Governor (then Mayor) Palin identified the drones in government who served no useful function and got rid of them. There is immense fear among liberal public employee unions that she might do it again.

Now that would hurt......

Hillary vs Palin---------bring it on. A cat fight for POTUS. an old dried up lesbian bitch vs an attractive intelligent bitch. What a country-----------:lmao:

Intelligent???

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

her idea of foreign policy experience is being able to see Russia from Alaska :cuckoo:

she thinks Paul Revere rode to warn the British :cuckoo:

she criticized Obama for using teleprompters while she had crib notes scrawled on the palm of her hand :cuckoo:

she thinks a role of the vice president is to make policy changes in the senate :cuckoo:

Tina Fey said that about Russia, not Palin.

"57 states" "corpseman" everyone misspeaks

So what, they all do it

Biden thinks his role is to sell shotguns to single moms.

I am not a Palin supporter, but the slander that the woman has endured is pathetic.

No kidding! I didn't like Palin, but the leftist anti-women bullshit, is beyond ridiculous. The left hates her so much, makes me like her and I'd vote for her to piss the shithead liberals off.

Translation:

Governor (then Mayor) Palin identified the drones in government who served no useful function and got rid of them. There is immense fear among liberal public employee unions that she might do it again.

Ah, no. She wanted to get rid of people who were unwilling to do her bidding as if winning an election and taking office was the equivalent of a coronation. Like when as Mayor she tried to get rid of the town librarian because she wouldn't ban the books Palin and her church didn't like. Or like when she was Governor and she tried to repeatedly get a state trooper fired who was once her brother-in-law and then she went after the the agency head because he wouldn't do what she wanted. Like that.

Translation:

Ah, no. She wanted to get rid of people who were unwilling to do her bidding as if winning an election and taking office was the equivalent of a coronation. Like when as Mayor she tried to get rid of the town librarian because she wouldn't ban the books Palin and her church didn't like. Or like when she was Governor and she tried to repeatedly get a state trooper fired who was once her brother-in-law and then she went after the the agency head because he wouldn't do what she wanted. Like that.

Speaking of whom - that trooper - he was transferred to a small village and now has suddenly been separated from state employment. Very, very suddenly. Village people asked about what happened shake their heads and then smile.

Is there always NOT fire where their is smoke?

Translation:

Translations should generally bear some relationship to the words they purport to define.

Translation:

Translations should generally bear some relationship to the words they purport to define.

Please refrain from blaming others for your lack of reading comprehension. It makes you look juvenile.

Translation:

Speaking of whom - that trooper - he was transferred to a small village and now has suddenly been separated from state employment. Very, very suddenly. Village people asked about what happened shake their heads and then smile.

Is there always NOT fire where their is smoke?

I don't know what's going on with him now.

But getting a closer look into how Palin conducts herself while in power and how she uses the media is more than a little bit alarming.

For example, like I earlier said, I recently finished the eAudio Book by Joe McGinniss called The Rogue. For the most part, I did not put all that much stock into most of the statements made by people who criticized Palin, even on the record. I understand that people have axes to grind. I also didn't put all that much stock into the opinions that McGinniss occasionally offered. What made the biggest impression on me was reconstructing events. Particularly alarming to me was the way Palin went on national talk radio and lied about McGinniss and what he was doing in the aftermath of her neighbor's decision to rent her next door home to McGinniss. She lied about how the house was set up in such a way that McGinniss could look down into her child's bedroom when in fact those windows were higher than the ones where Joe was staying. McGinniss ended up getting constant death threats as a result of the media campaign Palin waged against McGinniss. Several people ended up stopping by his place to offer him guns because of all the death threats he was getting. The local police and state troopers actually had to keep an eye on the place. Even his family got death threats based on the fact that Palin fanned the flames every chance she got on shows like Glenn Beck and Mark Levin and on Fox News.

I also was not aware that the gun site targeting of all those districts that Palin was supposedly politically targeting prior to the shooting of Gabby Giffords in the lead up to the 2010 election were still up on her web site two months after the election was over. Why would that be?

Palin is someone who holds personal grudges that go on much longer than any dispute is relevant when it comes to a political battle. She comes across as a phony with very limited ability. She's also lazy and doesn't work very hard. She uses people and then discards them. She thinks her position gives her license to do what she wants to do as far as using power to further her personal interests. The whole thing about her wardrobe that the RNC paid to purchase for both her and her family (which is not even mentioned in this book) is not at all surprising when viewed in the light of how she conducted herself as mayor and as governor. She's a self-serving ego maniac whose confidence in her own ability is a mockery because she doesn't know anything. On balance, I want a politician to be steeped in public policy to a great extent. But I understand that's not always possible because nobody can know all there is to know. But in such cases, I want a politician to be smart enough and wise enough to KNOW that they don't know certain things and turn to advisers for both information and advice. Palin doesn't seem to think that she needs any outside advice only because she knows her own mind. That's a recipe for disaster because that's the way children tend to look at things when they don't have enough experience in life. Adults should be WAY smarter than that. Palin isn't.

If you don't think that's a big deal, guess again. That's how Bush ended up getting us into Iraq. He thought the US could go in, sweep out Hussein, and Iraq would be transformed into a cohesive society like Germany was in post WWII Europe. But anyone who knew about the centuries of conflict between Sunnis and Shias and the tribal loyalties knew that was just a pipe dream. But for all Bush's shortcomings, he was and is light years smarter and better educated than Palin.

I was never a Bush fan from the time the Iraq War started onward. But I would take him any day of the week over Palin.

Last edited:
no one said it did. Now, please give us the foreign experience that obama had before becoming president.

Smoking pot in hawaii does not count.

but in kenya would!

No....does.

yeah, and indonesia as well. Barry got stoned in several countries--------lets make him president so he can lie about terrorism and videos.

only brainwashed hater dupes know the horrible difference between an ''act of terror'' and terrorism, and must be psychic to know the motives of attackers who've never been talked to...change the channel, morons.

op- Palin is an idiot who simply can talk just like an igborant Pub dupe hater dupe, mouthing the same old blather. Also has a lot of Fox bimbo going for her....

Paul/Palin 2016. The bitter end of this ugly American BS lol...

I like Palin but lets face it the media has done its job....All you have to do is look at most the ignorant posters here in this thread to see the programing was successful. Shit most of them are so stupid they keep confusing Palin with Fey.

Forum List

Back