Sarah Palin for President

this whole thread is kind of foolish. Palin is not going to run for president. You libs have made her very wealthy by hating her. She does not need to run for anything.

Why is it that you libs are so afraid of her? Why must you continue to try to destroy a woman who poses no threat to you?

She's an attractive (? ) successful white woman who is a conservative, that's why. Also they are afraid she might stand a chance. Personally I would not want to see her as president, as she needs much more experience, but I would vote for her if she were the candidate. :( We can have another on the job trainee.

She had more experience than the idiot that's in office now.

He had ZERO executive experience and it shows.

If you are complaining about experience, wait until we elect President Springsteen.

Intelligent???

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

her idea of foreign policy experience is being able to see Russia from Alaska :cuckoo:

she thinks Paul Revere rode to warn the British :cuckoo:

she criticized Obama for using teleprompters while she had crib notes scrawled on the palm of her hand :cuckoo:

she thinks a role of the vice president is to make policy changes in the senate :cuckoo:

Tina Fey said that about Russia, not Palin.

"57 states" "corpseman" everyone misspeaks

So what, they all do it

Biden thinks his role is to sell shotguns to single moms.

I am not a Palin supporter, but the slander that the woman has endured is pathetic.

No kidding! I didn't like Palin, but the leftist anti-women bullshit, is beyond ridiculous. The left hates her so much, makes me like her and I'd vote for her to piss the shithead liberals off.
Pointing out some of the idiotic things she's said is misogynistic??

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You're a fucking imbecile. Does pointing that out mean I also hate men?

I like Palin but lets face it the media has done its job....All you have to do is look at most the ignorant posters here in this thread to see the programing was successful. Shit most of them are so stupid they keep confusing Palin with Fey.

NEVER!!!! Fey is a thousand times more intelligent. We would never confuse the two.

What she said and the reason she said it showed an insight and intelligence that no one on the left is capable if understanding. It's above your head. D explain it but I'd be wasting my time. Sarah Palin is way smarter than you and most lefties.

Translation: even rightards can't figure out how being able to see Russia from Alaska constitutes foreign policy experience.

No one said it did. Now, please give us the foreign experience that obama had before becoming president.

smoking pot in hawaii does not count.
Stop lying already, would ya? Yes, the quitter from Twitter said that being able to see Russia from Alaska qualified as foreign policy experience...

Couric: You've cited Alaska's proximity to Russia as part of your foreign policy experience. What did you mean by that?

Palin: That Alaska has a very narrow maritime border between a foreign country, Russia, and, on our other side, the land-boundary that we have with Canada. It's funny that a comment like that was kinda made to … I don't know, you know … reporters.

Couric: Mocked?

Palin: Yeah, mocked, I guess that's the word, yeah.

Couric: Well, explain to me why that enhances your foreign-policy credentials.

Palin: Well, it certainly does, because our, our next-door neighbors are foreign countries, there in the state that I am the executive of.

Obama quit his job too. And he was under no stress, Palin was under stress due to the costs and distractions of battling the fraudulent ethics investigations launched against her.

The amount of time and money that both she and the state of Alaska had expended. The state had spent $2 million and her and her husband Todd spent more than half a million dollars in legal bills setting the record straight.

I'm not pushing Palin, I doubt she'll even run. I'm simply pointing out the facts that you libturds readily ignore.
Obama had the backing of his constituents to leave the position for which they elected him, the quitter from Twitter did not.

Also, Obama merely moved offices from the Capital building to the White House. Palin abandoned her service all together so she could go on a national bus tour -- which she also quit half way through! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Does the quitter from Twitter finish anything she starts??

So if she runs you can vote for her opponent. WTF is the obsession that you libs have with Palin? Does she scare you that much?
She doesn't scare me at all. I think she's a fucking idiot and I've posted examples demonstrating why. Who knows why you think posting the flaws in such a candidacy in a thread about her running envokes fear when it really envokes mocking her, but suffice it to say, I really don't expect lucidity from someone like you, who denied Palin said you can see Russia from Alaska.

Forum List

Back