Sarah Palin for President

She was trying to make a point that her state is on the forefront and is very close to Russia, what she said is true.

Did it qualify as foreign policy experience, NO.

Now please list the foreign policy experience that obama brought to the whitehouse.

To be fair, I believe the Russia thing basically came from Tina Fey imitating her on Saturday Night Live.

no. fey did what comedians do and made fun of her. but her comment was that she felt she had "foreign policy" experience because russia shared a maritime border with the united states.

of course, she couldn't find iraq on a map if the letters were three feet high.

What she said and the reason she said it showed an insight and intelligence that no one on the left is capable if understanding. It's above your head. D explain it but I'd be wasting my time. Sarah Palin is way smarter than you and most lefties.

this whole thread is kind of foolish. Palin is not going to run for president. You libs have made her very wealthy by hating her. She does not need to run for anything.

Why is it that you libs are so afraid of her? Why must you continue to try to destroy a woman who poses no threat to you?

She's an attractive (? ) successful white woman who is a conservative, that's why. Also they are afraid she might stand a chance. Personally I would not want to see her as president, as she needs much more experience, but I would vote for her if she were the candidate. :( We can have another on the job trainee.

She had more experience than the idiot that's in office now.

He had ZERO executive experience and it shows.

this whole thread is kind of foolish. Palin is not going to run for president. You libs have made her very wealthy by hating her. She does not need to run for anything.

Why is it that you libs are so afraid of her? Why must you continue to try to destroy a woman who poses no threat to you?

She's an attractive (? ) successful white woman who is a conservative, that's why. Also they are afraid she might stand a chance. Personally I would not want to see her as president, as she needs much more experience, but I would vote for her if she were the candidate. :( We can have another on the job trainee.

So, no Rand Paul or Paul Ryan or Ted Cruz for you, eh?

and she will never be elected by anyplace in this country again.

shes a loser

Yep . But the brain dead Low information voters the republicans are love the Airhead . Run Palin :cuckoo:

Palin is not running, but you brain dead low information dem voters are going to run the dumbass lesbian dried up incompetent bitch named hillary.

Now Hillary is lesbian??

How many more lies will the nutters come up with before the election?

LOL

$arah for prez.

Fun fantasy but $adly, $he's just too lazy to even $tart $o $he'll never get a chance to quit.

She quit her executive job, and under far less stressful circumstances than ObaMessiah has experienced.

She's weak. A coward. A quitter.

This is why I am nearly convinced those who are pushing for Palin are actually working to ensure Obama's successor is another Democrat. This is the only logical reason one would nominate a sure loser like Palin.

Last edited:

That's an old lie that just doesn't cut it anymore. She has never actually done anything and certainly never finished anything she started. Except, maybe, her nails.

OTOH, I'm all in favor of her running.

What she said and the reason she said it showed an insight and intelligence that no one on the left is capable if understanding. It's above your head. D explain it but I'd be wasting my time. Sarah Palin is way smarter than you and most lefties.

Oh, come on.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXL86v8NoGk]Palin on her insight into Russian Politics - YouTube[/ame]

So, no Rand Paul or Paul Ryan or Ted Cruz for you, eh?

I believe Rand has executive experience.

Not sure about the other two.

Oh, come on.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXL86v8NoGk]Palin on her insight into Russian Politics - YouTube[/ame]

I have more foreign policy experience than Sarah Palin since I have served 20 years in the military and visited more countries. :lol:

She quit her executive job, and under far less stressful circumstances than ObaMessiah has experienced.

This is why I am nearly convinced those who are pushing for Palin are actually working to ensure Obama's successor is another Democrat. This is the only logical reason one would nominate a sure loser like Palin.

Obama quit his job too. And he was under no stress, Palin was under stress due to the costs and distractions of battling the fraudulent ethics investigations launched against her.

The amount of time and money that both she and the state of Alaska had expended. The state had spent $2 million and her and her husband Todd spent more than half a million dollars in legal bills setting the record straight.

I'm not pushing Palin, I doubt she'll even run. I'm simply pointing out the facts that you libturds readily ignore.

I'd rather see Sarah Palin doing conservative talk radio. I'd listen to her.

I just think she's too far right for my tastes. Plus, this country is FUBAR and it is better that it collapse under Democrat rule. It's their fault anyway.

Oh, come on.

It isn't my fault or her fault that you aren't smart enough to understand.

To be fair, I believe the Russia thing basically came from Tina Fey imitating her on Saturday Night Live.

no. fey did what comedians do and made fun of her. but her comment was that she felt she had "foreign policy" experience because russia shared a maritime border with the united states.

of course, she couldn't find iraq on a map if the letters were three feet high.

Translation: even rightards can't figure out how being able to see Russia from Alaska constitutes foreign policy experience.

I actually kind of like Palin, even though I talk quite a bit of smack about her.

In real life she would be my friend.

Online, she's a great punchline.

Obama quit his job too.

:lol:

This, boys and girls, is an outstanding example of equivocation! Obama "quit his job" as Senator to take the job of President. Just like countless other Governors and Senators have done. This is not even close to the same thing as resigning from office due to not being able to hack a little pressure that comes with the office.

Palin buckled. We sure as shit don't want a President who can't take some heat!

And he was under no stress, Palin was under stress due to the costs and distractions of battling the fraudulent ethics investigations launched against her.

Which doesn't even come close to the pressures every President has been under. They have all experienced scandals and investigations, many "scandals" which were unjustly levied against them, and only one ever resigned. Palin's scandal was infinitesimal compared to what some of our Presidents have gone through.

Palin is a wimp. Only someone who wants Obama to be succeeded by another Democrat could possibly want her to run.

Last edited:

Obama quit his job too. And he was under no stress, Palin was under stress due to the costs and distractions of battling the fraudulent ethics investigations launched against her.

The amount of time and money that both she and the state of Alaska had expended. The state had spent $2 million and her and her husband Todd spent more than half a million dollars in legal bills setting the record straight.

I'm not pushing Palin, I doubt she'll even run. I'm simply pointing out the facts that you libturds readily ignore.
Obama had the backing of his constituents to leave the position for which they elected him, the quitter from Twitter did not.

Also, Obama merely moved offices from the Capital building to the White House. Palin abandoned her service all together so she could go on a national bus tour -- which she also quit half way through! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Does the quitter from Twitter finish anything she starts??

Oh, come on.

What she said is true. Probably not the best answer, but factually correct.

Obama had the backing of his constituents to leave the position for which they elected him, the quitter from Twitter did not.

Also, Obama merely moved offices from the Capital building to the White House. Palin abandoned her service all together so she could go on a national bus tour -- which she also quit half way through! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Does the quitter from Twitter finish anything she starts??

So if she runs you can vote for her opponent. WTF is the obsession that you libs have with Palin? Does she scare you that much?

Forum List

Back