🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sarah Palin for President

Palin didn't leave anyone hanging, she gave it over to her successor...
Obama left you all hanging when he PROMISHED he'd finish his one term as a Senator in congress before running for President

It has to suck to admit it

fascism_sarah_palin_flag_fascist_cross_republican_demotivational_poster_1224893113_copy_political_demotivational_posters-s640x509-91866-5801.jpg

If you consider one the most corrupted and crooked State Governments in the country as serving the fine people of Illinois, no wonder you admire Obama...He is a product of it...and just as crooked and corrupted...but you all still admire Billy Clinton an Impeached President, adulterer, womanizer... so we shouldn't be surprised character, lying, and duping people doesn't mean anything to any of you

But Palin RESIGNING is damn more horrible in your eyes

jeeeeze pathetic
No WMD in Iraq. Say some more about how Democrats are liars.

Also, Sarah Palin is a fucking moron and she will never be President. Threads about how smart and wonderful Sarah Palin is should be laughed at and then ignored.

If you consider one the most corrupted and crooked State Governments in the country as serving the fine people of Illinois, no wonder you admire Obama...He is a product of it...and just as crooked and corrupted...but you all still admire Billy Clinton an Impeached President, adulterer, womanizer... so we shouldn't be surprised character, lying, and duping people doesn't mean anything to any of you

jeeeeze pathetic
What's pathetic is how you constantly lie and deviate from what's being discussed.

jeeeeze pathetic

Ya, we are pathetic. The best quarterback or player on the team can be a complete asshole and jerk. We don't care. As long as he gets the job done on the field we will give them a pass on the off field away from the game behavior. We are Americans. Deal with it. Our nature and priority is to win and be successful at all cost. Plus when it comes to important crap we hold our judgemental crap in check.
We also don't like quiters. It's in our DNA.

Last edited:
Here is one of the main reasons why Palin is viewed as a stupid fool and one of the most devisive candidates for national office in recent history. She campaigned with a stump speech whereby she informed her supporters that they were the "real" American's and the "true" Americans, indicating and suggesting that those who did not support her were NOT real and true American's. Her stump speech automaticly insulted all American's that did not fit into her precise definition of an American and showed her to be a key devisive figure in national politics. Every time she gave her stupid speech she showed what a fool she was. Who else but a fool would think it wise to insult the people whose support is needed to win an election?

You mean like Obama did in Ohio with his "God and guns" speech?
Or when he talks about "those other folks" who dare to have an opposing opinion?
That kind of divisiveness?

The discussion isn't about Obama or Benghazi. When you have to deflect the debate and discussion away from the subject by changing the subject, it means that you have basicly conceded the argument.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Palin threads are so pathetic

You've never seen so much hate for someone who had no bearing on their lives if they didn't live in Alaska...yet they know all about it over someone who lived there for 15 years and Palin was their Governor

sorry, what SNL and your left wing hate threads says isn't the real story...try and learn the truth for gawds sakes

Last edited:
the people who put Obama, a no name no experience Junior Senator in congress as President...Joe the Buffoon Biden in as Vice President who has accomplish NOTHING outstanding in his pathetic life, but be a CAREER politician sucking off us Taxpayers...

Yet they sit and say Sarah Palin an elected Governor of state is less than those two boozes in now

I laugh my ass off over you

I like Sarah Palin. I think she is an intelligent and attractive lady. She's my secret sweetie.

I like her, too, BBD, and feel she is doing a great job at what she does. She is a great mouthpiece for conservatives. However I don't think she is ready for prime time.

If us fiscal conservatives can do no better than Palin then we deserve to lose again.
At least the GOP admitted she was a massive mistake added to the ticket.
She had no no clue about most all the issues.
I have nothing against her and believe she is a fine person.

If us fiscal conservatives can do no better than Palin then we deserve to lose again.

she is a fiscal conservative who took on the corrupted Bastards club in both parties in Alaska, yet you run her down,

oh well vote for the entrenched good ole politicans in the Republican party...it's worked out so well so far

:clap2:
Exactly...she was not being taken seriously by most conservatives to begin with. There was a lot of grumbling when she was chosen for the VP. I was one of those grumblers.
Having said that - the level of hatred and personal attacks from the left and the media was the worst ever on a national scale.
The left consider any women or minorities that are conservative to be the bane of the earth. They hate them with a passion. And it showed...and still shows.

Still a ridiculous argument. Even after seeing it here hundreds of times.

When liberals come across a dim-witted, fire-breathing nutbag conservative who is also black or Hispanic or a woman......and we point out the fact that they are crazed nutbag conservatives.......it is not their race or gender that we take issue with.

Never has been.....never will be.

LoneLaugher, when you or any of your liberal cohorts name one, just one, conservative black, Hispanic or woman, who you don't automatically and reflexively consider a "dim-witted, fire-breathing nutbag", your post, above, may have some merit.

If I do....will you promise to apologize to the board for making it just a little bit dumber? And...will you shoot this argument down any time you see it so I don't have to?

she is a fiscal conservative who took on the corrupted Bastards club in both parties in Alaska, yet you run her down,

oh well vote for the entrenched good ole politicans in the Republican party...it's worked out so well so far

Oh yawn, she started the largest social program in Alaska with an anti corporations campaign that would make the ones liberals run look like The Mickey Mouse Club.
She extorted $$$ out of the oil companies to give to citizens and you claim she is a fiscal conservative. She raised taxes, especially the state oil tax.
Palin's ONLY "accomplishment" as governor was redistributing the earned wealth from oil companies to Alaskan residents and raising their taxes in the process.
As good as any vote buying scheme the Democrats have ever run.

Please wake the hell up. Sarah Palin was brought on to the McCain ticket to get MODERATE WOMEN VOTERS THAT NORMALLY VOTE DEMOCRAT.

Forum List

Back