🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sarah Palin for President

but all you lies about "scandals" in the Obama admin have been proven lies.

why do you adhere to lies and ignore FACTS?

Name one, just ONE conservative woman, black or Hispanic who would not be considered by people like you, an idiot, mouth-breather, knuckle-dragger, teabagger and stupid.

And knowing liberals, those would be the nicest things you would say about them.

Liberals routinely declare any and all minorities who dare to be conservative, traitors and worse. In your "minds" there is no such thing as a viable Republican candidate for President.
What you fail to understand is that it's Conservatism we're putting down. The candidates gender doesn't matter. The color of their skin doesn't matter. It's their politics ahd policies we don't like.

But you take perverse pleasure attacking them PERSONALLY.
Who doesn't?

Palin aked for the people trust and then betrayed them.

she will never be president for just that.

She refused to finish the job she promised to the people when elected.

she instead left to make MONEY

Wow, Obama did the same thing and he was elected, twice...

I guess it's okay for a Democrat to be a quitter...

Here is one of the main reasons why Palin is viewed as a stupid fool and one of the most devisive candidates for national office in recent history. She campaigned with a stump speech whereby she informed her supporters that they were the "real" American's and the "true" Americans, indicating and suggesting that those who did not support her were NOT real and true American's. Her stump speech automaticly insulted all American's that did not fit into her precise definition of an American and showed her to be a key devisive figure in national politics. Every time she gave her stupid speech she showed what a fool she was. Who else but a fool would think it wise to insult the people whose support is needed to win an election?

Last edited:

Obama had the blessing of his constituents to leave his position as their senator to become president.

Sarah "The Quitter" Palin did not.

Obama had the blessing of his constituents to leave his position as their senator to become president.

Whatever helps you sleep at night...

For me, you break your word, you lose my trust.

lol, Obama had THE BLESSING....O-M-G gag me

tell me libs aren't frikken cultish and two faced HYPOCRITES when it comes to their politicans

Last edited:

Whatever helps you sleep at night...

For me, you break your word, you lose my trust.
It's not about me or you. The people decide. And the people of his state gave him their approval by voting for him for president. Palin just outright left her constituents hanging.

Palin didn't leave anyone hanging, she gave it over to her successor...
Obama left you all hanging when he PROMISHED he'd finish his one term as a Senator in congress before running for President

It has to suck to admit it

lol, Obama had THE BLESSING....O-M-G gag me

tell me libs aren't frikken cultish and two faced HYPOCRITES when it comes to their politicans
He did. His state overwhelmingly voted to send him from Illinois to the White House. What bigger endorsement from the state which elected him as their senator could he have gotten? And unlike Palin, he continued to serve them. Just as president instead of senator.

Whereas what did Alaskans get from Palin after she quit? A reality show? :lol:

Why didn't Barrack Obama FINISH his 1st Term as Senator?

He got a promotion. Getting a promotion isn't the same as quiting. It means you get a bigger pay check and better benifits. He still gets his pay check from the same company. It's called the United States of America.

Palin didn't leave anyone hanging, she gave it over to her successor...
Obama left you all hanging when he PROMISHED he'd finish his one term as a Senator in congress before running for President

It has to suck to admit it

Now you're just flat out lying (again), Palin absolutely left her constituents hanging. Unlike Obama, she did not receive the consent to leave her position.

Why didn't Barrack Obama FINISH his 1st Term as Senator?

He got a promotion. Getting a promotion isn't the same as quiting. It means you get a bigger pay check and better benifits. He still gets his pay check from the same company. It's called the United States of America.

And he's still serving the fine people of Illinois. Unlike Palin, who quit serving the people of Alaska.

Because she's a quitter. :eusa_whistle:

Here is one of the main reasons why Palin is viewed as a stupid fool and one of the most devisive candidates for national office in recent history. She campaigned with a stump speech whereby she informed her supporters that they were the "real" American's and the "true" Americans, indicating and suggesting that those who did not support her were NOT real and true American's. Her stump speech automaticly insulted all American's that did not fit into her precise definition of an American and showed her to be a key devisive figure in national politics. Every time she gave her stupid speech she showed what a fool she was. Who else but a fool would think it wise to insult the people whose support is needed to win an election?

You mean like Obama did in Ohio with his "God and guns" speech?
Or when he talks about "those other folks" who dare to have an opposing opinion?
That kind of divisiveness?

If you consider one the most corrupted and crooked State Governments in the country as serving the fine people of Illinois, no wonder you admire Obama...He is a product of it...and just as crooked and corrupted...but you all still admire Billy Clinton an Impeached President, adulterer, womanizer... so we shouldn't be surprised character, lying, and duping people doesn't mean anything to any of you

But Palin RESIGNING is damn more horrible in your eyes

jeeeeze pathetic

Last edited:
I like Sarah Palin. I think she is an intelligent and attractive lady. She's my secret sweetie.

You mean like Obama did in Ohio with his "God and guns" speech?
Or when he talks about "those other folks" who dare to have an opposing opinion?
That kind of divisiveness?

The discussion isn't about Obama or Benghazi. When you have to deflect the debate and discussion away from the subject by changing the subject, it means that you have basicly conceded the argument.

Forum List

Back