🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sarah Palin for President

OK, by now even Sarah Palin's most ardent admirers must realize that she is damaged goods, mostly due to the undeserved vile hatred - that initially sprung from fear - promoted by the Left who are unable to cope with the idea of a conservative minority person or a conservative woman. Especially if that conservative woman is a good looking one, which is no surprise, seeing such liberal/Democrat beauties as Maxine Waters, Debbi Wasserman+Schultz and Hilary Clinton.

I can think of at least two Republican ladies, who are far better qualified to run for the Presidency than Barak Obama ever was, or Hilary Clinton is.

She's not going to be President. She's not going to win the nomination if she runs.

The fact that you morons think she is or will amuses me to no end... You all sound frightened...

For eight years the DNC and the media have worked tirelessly to tear her down, seemingly unaware that they needn't bother...

No one in their right mind, and there are more of than there are of you, would vote for her.

GOD almighty, I can't wait until you folks find another target to destroy, old Sarah is full of holes...

:clap2:
Exactly...she was not being taken seriously by most conservatives to begin with. There was a lot of grumbling when she was chosen for the VP. I was one of those grumblers.
Having said that - the level of hatred and personal attacks from the left and the media was the worst ever on a national scale.
The left consider any women or minorities that are conservative to be the bane of the earth. They hate them with a passion. And it showed...and still shows.

Still a ridiculous argument. Even after seeing it here hundreds of times.

When liberals come across a dim-witted, fire-breathing nutbag conservative who is also black or Hispanic or a woman......and we point out the fact that they are crazed nutbag conservatives.......it is not their race or gender that we take issue with.

Never has been.....never will be.

the joke is on us by you stupid people, you put some man in with no experience in anything as President who has a 30something percent approval and some senile old buffoon Biden as Vice President...so all of you really should shut up

you have no room to talk about who the other party picks and runs for President

In reality, Obama's JAR is not "30something" in any poll. Your lies are quite revealing though. :clap2:

And again; The thing I like most about Sarah Palin is the way she drives Democrats slobbering bonkers!

She's not going to be President. She's not going to win the nomination if she runs.

The fact that you morons think she is or will amuses me to no end... You all sound frightened...

For eight years the DNC and the media have worked tirelessly to tear her down, seemingly unaware that they needn't bother...

No one in their right mind, and there are more of than there are of you, would vote for her.

GOD almighty, I can't wait until you folks find another target to destroy, old Sarah is full of holes...

:clap2:
Exactly...she was not being taken seriously by most conservatives to begin with. There was a lot of grumbling when she was chosen for the VP. I was one of those grumblers.
Having said that - the level of hatred and personal attacks from the left and the media was the worst ever on a national scale.
The left consider any women or minorities that are conservative to be the bane of the earth. They hate them with a passion. And it showed...and still shows.

When liberals come across a dim-witted, fire-breathing nutbag conservative who is also black or Hispanic or a woman......and we point out the fact that they are crazed nutbag conservatives.......it is not their race or gender that we take issue with.

LoneLaugher, when you or any of your liberal cohorts name one, just one, conservative black, Hispanic or woman, who you don't automatically and reflexively consider a "dim-witted, fire-breathing nutbag", your post, above, may have some merit.

Shoot stranger things have happened,Obama beat the Clinton

Shoot stranger things have happened,Obama beat the Clinton

LOl, no kidding...some no name guy hardly anyone heard of and look where he sits with the American people today...they can't stand him or his party
that's the only good thing out of electing the Chicago thug in chief...Hopefully take his party down for a long time to come

What argument?
No one could argue that the vitriol 24 hr. hate campaign against Palin was not over the top.
It was personal. They went after her family, her children!!
It was disgusting.
They didn't attack her politics, they attacked her personally. Went after her mentally handicapped grandchild and made accusations that it was a result if incest for Gods sake!! Made her daughter out to be the school slut. Accused herself of infidelity....the list goes on.
It was pathetic.

You "intellectuals" really think she'd be worse than Obama? Please.

They'll never admit they made a mistake in electing the thug/dictator wannabe

they are the ones in that 30%..that's why the have to hate on Palin or anyone else a Republican runs

OK, by now even Sarah Palin's most ardent admirers must realize that she is damaged goods, mostly due to the undeserved vile hatred - that initially sprung from fear - promoted by the Left who are unable to cope with the idea of a conservative minority person or a conservative woman. Especially if that conservative woman is a good looking one, which is no surprise, seeing such liberal/Democrat beauties as Maxine Waters, Debbi Wasserman+Schultz and Hilary Clinton.

I can think of at least two Republican ladies, who are far better qualified to run for the Presidency than Barak Obama ever was, or Hilary Clinton is.

Actually, Sarah Palin (aka the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil) was damaged goods even before the media got ahold of her.

Face it.................she's a narcissist who thinks her shit doesn't stink, and she's also got an inferiority complex, because she blew up in the race.

We don't fear Palin, we welcome her, because it's always fun to see what the stupid person (who thinks they are smart) is going to do next.

Why do I watch World's Dumbest on TRUTv? Because I want to see what some idiot thinks is possible. Why do I watch Palin? For the same reason.

Why do I continue to watch? Because those on World's Dumbest always fail. Why do I watch Palin? For the same reason.

BTW.................who are the two Republican ladies that you think are better qualified than Obama?

Please post reasons why as well.

Talk about setting expectations LOW, sheesh. Is this what America has come to? "She can't be any worse than that clueless, incompetent boob in the White House now, so of course she's qualified to be President" .

Come on Americans can we raise our standards just a tad? Maybe see if we can elect somebody with some common sense and virtue, instead of some egomaniac whose only talent lies in speechifying and BS shoveling, just for a change of pace? :eusa_angel:

What argument?
No one could argue that the vitriol 24 hr. hate campaign against Palin was not over the top.
It was personal. They went after her family, her children!!
It was disgusting.
They didn't attack her politics, they attacked her personally. Went after her mentally handicapped grandchild and made accusations that it was a result if incest for Gods sake!! Made her daughter out to be the school slut. Accused herself of infidelity....the list goes on.
It was pathetic.
Politics is not for the thin skinned. Hell, it drove Palin out.

Talk about setting expectations LOW, sheesh. Is this what America has come to? "She can't be any worse than that clueless, incompetent boob in the White House now, so of course she's qualified to be President" .

Come on Americans can we raise our standards just a tad? Maybe see if we can elect somebody with some common sense and virtue, instead of some egomaniac whose only talent lies in speechifying and BS shoveling, just for a change of pace? :eusa_angel:

I'm only going by the standards set forth by the leftist mental midgets in this toilet.

At least Palin had a record...You libs put some man who was a frikken lowly state Senator and not even a ONE TERM Senator in Congress before he decided he needed to grace us with running for President

talk about what party is filled with low information easily DUPED

and you sit and put down others, I get a huge laugh over that

You snobbish libs/Democrat voters will be the death of us all and we are well on our way thanks to you wonder boy, Obama and his comrades in arms in our government

Last edited:
ABikerSailor said:

"Actually, Sarah Palin (aka the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil) was damaged goods even before the media got ahold of her.

Face it.................she's a narcissist who thinks her shit doesn't stink, and she's also got an inferiority complex, because she blew up in the race.

We don't fear Palin, we welcome her, because it's always fun to see what the stupid person (who thinks they are smart) is going to do next.

Why do I watch World's Dumbest on TRUTv? Because I want to see what some idiot thinks is possible. Why do I watch Palin? For the same reason.

Why do I continue to watch? Because those on World's Dumbest always fail. Why do I watch Palin? For the same reason."

Actually, Obama the King of Liars, the nobody before the media started its slobbering, is damaged goods. He is a narcissist who think his shit does not stink and a fraud who won re-election based on lies.

Americans have every reason to fear Obama, because they never know what new ways he will invent to shred the Constitution.

You watch World's Dumbest on TV, because you know you can outdo any and all its stars. And you continue to watch it because you are too dumb to appear on the show yourself.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back