Sarah Palin for President

Your guys lied us into war.

they lied about the threat to America BEFORE 911

At least Palin had a record...You libs put some man who was a frikken lowly state Senator and not even a ONE TERM Senator in Congress before he decided he needed to grace us with running for President

talk about what party is filled with low information easily DUPED

and you sit and put down others, I get a huge laugh over that

I suppose you were happier when we were losing 700K jobs a month, the stock market was tanking, and GDP was negative 8%?

I'd be happier not having a new monster government program shove off on us by Obama, OscamCare.....
him unleashing this government on us like thugs, (the irs, epa, nsa, etc) and million of new debt put on us..

but I can't understand not wanting to speak about that so you need Palin for deflection...

sad bunch you all are

Your guys lied us into war.

they lied about the threat to America BEFORE 911

Don't ever forget it was Republicans who were calling Clinton a liar when he publically stated that terrorists would attack us inside the U.S., claiming he was "wagging the dog" for his own political gain.

Republicans are not to be trusted.

At least Palin had a record...You libs put some man who was a frikken lowly state Senator and not even a ONE TERM Senator in Congress before he decided he needed to grace us with running for President

You snobbish libs/Democrat voters will be the death of us all and we are well on our way thanks to you wonder boy, Obama and his comrades in arms in our government

You're right.................Palin DID have a record. She had a record of being only a 1/2 term Governor of one of the least populated states.

Obama had a record as well. He spend 3 years (at least 1 more than Palin) of being a Senator (which is ranked higher than Governor, because Governors only control 1 state, yet Senators control not only that state, but they also answer to the Federal government).

Obama won a second term as President. Palin lost what she could have had, as well as backed out on her term as Governor.

Sorry.............but in this equation, Obama is much better than Palin, but if it helps you sleep at night, go ahead and think about Palin's looks, because apparently, you consider appearance over substance.

Do you really think Palin is smarter than Obama? If so, you were blinded by her tits and tight leather clothing.

very true,

they refused to protect us before 911.

then they lied to us repeatedly about Iraq and would not even allow us to see the dead coming home from war

You snobbish libs/Democrat voters will be the death of us all and we are well on our way thanks to you wonder boy, Obama and his comrades in arms in our government

You're right.................Palin DID have a record. She had a record of being only a 1/2 term Governor of one of the least populated states.

Obama had a record as well. He spend 3 years (at least 1 more than Palin) of being a Senator (which is ranked higher than Governor, because Governors only control 1 state, yet Senators control not only that state, but they also answer to the Federal government).

Obama won a second term as President. Palin lost what she could have had, as well as backed out on her term as Governor.

Sorry.............but in this equation, Obama is much better than Palin, but if it helps you sleep at night, go ahead and think about Palin's looks, because apparently, you consider appearance over substance.

Do you really think Palin is smarter than Obama? If so, you were blinded by her tits and tight leather clothing.

I'm ashamed if you are really in the military and you speak of a woman Vice Presidential candidate that way..Palin is more smarter than you for sure and not some nasty vindictive person like you on left

I'd be happier not having a new monster government program shove off on us by Obama, OscamCare.....
him unleashing this government on us like thugs, (the irs, epa, nsa, etc) and million of new debt put on us.
Do you ever answer the questions I actually ask you?

but I can't understand not wanting to speak about that so you need Palin for deflection...

sad bunch you all are
Nah, if you want to see what deflection looks like, try reading your own posts. You know, where you talk about Obama in a thread about the Quitter from Twitter.

OK, by now even Sarah Palin's most ardent admirers must realize that she is damaged goods, mostly due to the undeserved vile hatred - that initially sprung from fear - promoted by the Left who are unable to cope with the idea of a conservative minority person or a conservative woman. Especially if that conservative woman is a good looking one, which is no surprise, seeing such liberal/Democrat beauties as Maxine Waters, Debbi Wasserman+Schultz and Hilary Clinton.

I can think of at least two Republican ladies, who are far better qualified to run for the Presidency than Barak Obama ever was, or Hilary Clinton is.

I can think of one lady. Condoleeza Rice. She's got more on the ball than most candidates. Wonder why the repubs never considered her.

I'm ashamed if you are really in the military and you speak of a woman Vice Presidential candidate that way..Palin is more smarter than you for sure and not some nasty vindictive person like you on left

You know...................I've met people in the military who I thought were total assholes and told them as much, because many of them thought we should have a whole group think that was wrong.

Fuck you.

If you're ashamed of me, and you speak favorably of someone like Palin? Sorry, but I've studied the issues that are before this country, and yeah, I think that Palin is wrong because of her viewpoints.

But then again..................I'm not blinded by pussy.

Sure...................I'm on the progressive side on many issues, but I also support the conservatives on other issues. I don't believe that any one side is "right" or "wrong", I believe that there are places where there should be concessions as well as places where there should be compromises.

Only trouble is, it seems that many in the GOP think that compromise is a dirty word.

And yeah....................if you know Sister Sarah (aka the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil) as well as you seem to project on these boards, tell the bitch that I'd really like to have a debate, and she should get ready for some serious disappointment, because I'd own her ass after the first 2 questions (gotta have some room for humility).

Palin isn't smarter than me, she's just someone that got picked for an award.

Her husband is a Dragon (i.e. Chinese Zodiac), and she's not smart enough to keep up with him.

Go ahead................send her this post.

I'm sending a challenge, but that's only if you know her.

OK, by now even Sarah Palin's most ardent admirers must realize that she is damaged goods, mostly due to the undeserved vile hatred - that initially sprung from fear - promoted by the Left who are unable to cope with the idea of a conservative minority person or a conservative woman. Especially if that conservative woman is a good looking one, which is no surprise, seeing such liberal/Democrat beauties as Maxine Waters, Debbi Wasserman+Schultz and Hilary Clinton.

I can think of at least two Republican ladies, who are far better qualified to run for the Presidency than Barak Obama ever was, or Hilary Clinton is.

I can think of one lady. Condoleeza Rice. She's got more on the ball than most candidates. Wonder why the repubs never considered her.

she has to want to run first...But don't think the left wouldn't destroy her too

I wonder how the left would refer to a black woman as an, uncle tom...aunt tom?

guys,

neither of those women could win a democratic election in this country.

Your republican party cheating is being ended by the courts and the people.

you cant win national elections without that cheating

she has to want to run first...But don't think the left wouldn't destroy her too

I wonder how the left would refer to a black woman as an, uncle tom...aunt tom?

are you aware of the things your side says about Obama and Hilary?

Still a ridiculous argument. Even after seeing it here hundreds of times.

When liberals come across a dim-witted, fire-breathing nutbag conservative who is also black or Hispanic or a woman......and we point out the fact that they are crazed nutbag conservatives.......it is not their race or gender that we take issue with.

Never has been.....never will be.

What argument?
No one could argue that the vitriol 24 hr. hate campaign against Palin was not over the top.
It was personal. They went after her family, her children!!
It was disgusting.
They didn't attack her politics, they attacked her personally. Went after her mentally handicapped grandchild and made accusations that it was a result if incest for Gods sake!! Made her daughter out to be the school slut. Accused herself of infidelity....the list goes on.
It was pathetic.

She put her family on display to begin with. In addition, Palin is a hoot. She's both inarticulate and lacks the knowledge needed to be a candidate. Some say barry is the same, but he handles himself pretty well as a speaker as he's proved.

Forum List

Back