🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sarah Palin for President

OK, by now even Sarah Palin's most ardent admirers must realize that she is damaged goods, mostly due to the undeserved vile hatred - that initially sprung from fear - promoted by the Left who are unable to cope with the idea of a conservative minority person or a conservative woman. Especially if that conservative woman is a good looking one, which is no surprise, seeing such liberal/Democrat beauties as Maxine Waters, Debbi Wasserman+Schultz and Hilary Clinton.

I can think of at least two Republican ladies, who are far better qualified to run for the Presidency than Barak Obama ever was, or Hilary Clinton is.

I can think of one lady. Condoleeza Rice. She's got more on the ball than most candidates. Wonder why the repubs never considered her.

she has to want to run first...But don't think the left wouldn't destroy her too

I wonder how the left would refer to a black woman as an, uncle tom...aunt tom?
What you fail to understand is that the left can only "destroy" those on the right who can be destroyed. Put up viable candidates for president who aren't seriously flawed and the left will be unable to destroy them.

Still a ridiculous argument. Even after seeing it here hundreds of times.

When liberals come across a dim-witted, fire-breathing nutbag conservative who is also black or Hispanic or a woman......and we point out the fact that they are crazed nutbag conservatives.......it is not their race or gender that we take issue with.

Never has been.....never will be.

What argument?
No one could argue that the vitriol 24 hr. hate campaign against Palin was not over the top.
It was personal. They went after her family, her children!!
It was disgusting.
They didn't attack her politics, they attacked her personally. Went after her mentally handicapped grandchild and made accusations that it was a result if incest for Gods sake!! Made her daughter out to be the school slut. Accused herself of infidelity....the list goes on.
It was pathetic.

She put her family on display to begin with. In addition, Palin is a hoot. She's both inarticulate and lacks the knowledge needed to be a candidate. Some say barry is the same, but he handles himself pretty well as a speaker as he's proved.

And don't forget... He's the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy...

You people really need to get up off your knees...

Still a ridiculous argument. Even after seeing it here hundreds of times.

When liberals come across a dim-witted, fire-breathing nutbag conservative who is also black or Hispanic or a woman......and we point out the fact that they are crazed nutbag conservatives.......it is not their race or gender that we take issue with.

Never has been.....never will be.

What argument?
No one could argue that the vitriol 24 hr. hate campaign against Palin was not over the top.
It was personal. They went after her family, her children!!
It was disgusting.
They didn't attack her politics, they attacked her personally. Went after her mentally handicapped grandchild and made accusations that it was a result if incest for Gods sake!! Made her daughter out to be the school slut. Accused herself of infidelity....the list goes on.
It was pathetic.

She put her family on display to begin with. In addition, Palin is a hoot. She's both inarticulate and lacks the knowledge needed to be a candidate. Some say barry is the same, but he handles himself pretty well as a speaker as he's proved.

Seriously? (bolded)
So please tell me a candidate that doesn't appear on stage with their family?
So because she talked about her children that gives permission for the media to attack them in such a heinous manner as accusing the high school aged girl of being the school slut...or worse accusing her of having incestual sex???
That is just par for the course?
:eusa_hand:

She's both inarticulate and lacks the knowledge needed to be a candidate. Some say barry is the same, but he handles himself pretty well as a speaker as he's proved.

well just wonderful, Palin is INarticulate and lacks knowledge because she isn't like Obama who speaks over us with nonsense gibberish and can lie with a straight face

Has he stopped the seas the rising yet and healed the planet? How damn cultish..

you snobs will be our downfall

Last edited by a moderator:
Palin aked for the people trust and then betrayed them.

she will never be president for just that.

She refused to finish the job she promised to the people when elected.

she instead left to make MONEY

I can think of one lady. Condoleeza Rice. She's got more on the ball than most candidates. Wonder why the repubs never considered her.

she has to want to run first...But don't think the left wouldn't destroy her too

What you fail to understand is that the left can only "destroy" those on the right who can be destroyed. Put up viable candidates for president who aren't seriously flawed and the left will be unable to destroy them.

Name one, just ONE conservative woman, black or Hispanic who would not be considered by people like you, an idiot, mouth-breather, knuckle-dragger, teabagger and stupid.

And knowing liberals, those would be the nicest things you would say about them.

Liberals routinely declare any and all minorities who dare to be conservative, traitors and worse. In your "minds" there is no such thing as a viable Republican candidate for President and in your way of 'thinking', they are automatically flawed. Hey, they MUST be flawed! They are not liberals!

Last edited:
The nation can survive and repair the damage done by what large percentages of the public may consider a "bad" President. A President can make wrong decisions and mistakes, but as long as those wrong decisions and mistakes can be repaired, the nation can survive. The only real requirment for a President that is not listed in the Constitution is that he or she have the ability to be scholarly. The ability to view a situation, topic or issue with idependent critical thinking. The ability to do ones own research and investigation and not be exclusively dependent on consultants and advisors who will have agendas and motives besides what is best for the nation and it's people.
Sorry, Sarah is not a scholar.

The serious side to this thread begins when the future POTUS is a child, for the child is the father of the man. Maybe all of us should read biographies of past Presidents, and even those who lost to them, as we look ahead to 2016. Both the job and the man or women who is to occupy the Oval Office need to be serious, curious and committed to preserving our Union and making sure that our nation remains focused on the vision statement written over two centuries ago:

"We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

Read the words and consider what they mean in this, the Twenty-First Century. And please, don't vote for a Charlatan or Demagogue there are too many with too much ambition and too little vision to be given the power and prestige of the office of President of the United States.

DEMAGOGUE: a person, especially an orator or political leader, who gains power and popularity by arousing the emotions, passions, and prejudices of the people.

CHARLATAN: a person who pretends or claims to have more knowledge or skill than he or she possesses

Last edited:
Heaven forbid. While I don't worry too much about this happening, was surprised when then Senator Obama won so a little defensive strategy is always good. I think my problem's trying to understand how conservatives think is like trying to put myself into the mindset of a stupid person. "I get a headache thinking down to your level." Marvin the Paranoid Android, "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

"McCain campaign strategist Steve Schmidt -- another major character, played by Woody Harrelson -- said the film is accurate, and told USA TODAY last week: "I regret playing a part in a process that yielded someone on the ticket who was not prepared to be president."

On Fox News, McCain said of Schmidt: "I regret that he would make such a statement.""
McCain blasts 'Game Change'

If you think Sarah Palin would be a fine President, please for the love of all that is good watch "Game Change" first. Though decidely mean-spirited, the overall depiction is accurate and true. As confirmed by GOP'ers involved attest.

understanding how "the base" thinks is easy. they need their candidates to spew venom at democrats and have an irrational hatred for the president….. in other words, parrot limbaugh and the rest of the wackos.

real simple.

and i think they should absolutely pick the stupidest, most hate-filled person they can. and they should make sure that person calls women ho's and talks about "legitimate rape"

Name one, just ONE conservative woman, black or Hispanic who would not be considered by people like you, an idiot, mouth-breather, knuckle-dragger, teabagger and stupid.

And knowing liberals, those would be the nicest things you would say about them.

Liberals routinely declare any and all minorities who dare to be conservative, traitors and worse. In your "minds" there is no such thing as a viable Republican candidate for President.
What you fail to understand is that it's Conservatism we're putting down. The candidates gender doesn't matter. The color of their skin doesn't matter. It's their politics ahd policies we don't like.

Palin aked for the people trust and then betrayed them.

she will never be president for just that.

She refused to finish the job she promised to the people when elected.

she instead left to make MONEY

YOU should leave this board to make money.

If anyone paid you for what you are worth, you would be - maybe - a penny richer.

Liberals routinely declare any and all minorities who dare to be conservative, traitors and worse. In your "minds" there is no such thing as a viable Republican candidate for President.
What you fail to understand is that it's Conservatism we're putting down. The candidates gender doesn't matter. The color of their skin doesn't matter. It's their politics ahd policies we don't like.

But you take perverse pleasure attacking them PERSONALLY.

Heaven forbid. While I don't worry too much about this happening, was surprised when then Senator Obama won so a little defensive strategy is always good. I think my problem's trying to understand how conservatives think is like trying to put myself into the mindset of a stupid person. "I get a headache thinking down to your level." Marvin the Paranoid Android, "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

"McCain campaign strategist Steve Schmidt -- another major character, played by Woody Harrelson -- said the film is accurate, and told USA TODAY last week: "I regret playing a part in a process that yielded someone on the ticket who was not prepared to be president."

On Fox News, McCain said of Schmidt: "I regret that he would make such a statement.""
McCain blasts 'Game Change'

If you think Sarah Palin would be a fine President, please for the love of all that is good watch "Game Change" first. Though decidely mean-spirited, the overall depiction is accurate and true. As confirmed by GOP'ers involved attest.

understanding how "the base" thinks is easy. they need their candidates to spew venom at democrats and have an irrational hatred for the president….. in other words, parrot limbaugh and the rest of the wackos.

real simple.

and i think they should absolutely pick the stupidest, most hate-filled person they can. and they should make sure that person calls women ho's and talks about "legitimate rape"

stop projecting yourselves and your party onto Republicans
How about anyone but Booooooooooooooooosh, I guess that was a LOVE for a President campaigne by you Democrats/libs when Obama ran
gawd you lefties are vile and vicious..

Last edited:
The serious side to this thread begins when the future POTUS is a child, for the child is the father of the man. Maybe all of us should read biographies of past Presidents, and even those who lost to them, as we look ahead to 2016. Both the job and the man or women who is to occupy the Oval Office need to be serious, curious and committed to preserving our Union and making sure that our nation remains focused on the vision statement written over two centuries ago:

"We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

Read the words and consider what they mean in this, the Twenty-First Century. And please, don't vote for a Charlatan or Demagogue there are too many with too much ambition and too little vision to be given the power and prestige of the office of President of the United States.

I couldn't disagree with that.
We twice elected a Charlatan and look what is happening.
My greatest concern with America is the continuance of corporatism that has taken over industry after industry. Under Bush, it continued because he ignored it and let congress and insiders do whatever they wanted...under Obama it has exploded because he IS a corporatist.

why does the right act like they can insult Anyone but the left should remain silent?

Because you on the right have no idea how to be fair

Forum List

Back