Sarah Palin Tops Poll Of Women Americans Want To Run For President

Listen to Your New Messiah then go to youtube and seek out some native speakers of Kenya's alternate official language.

Then figure it out for yourself.

That's why I answered your cockamamie theory with: "Link?"

-- a query for which you had nothing but crickets, except for the morph into "Kenyan pauses".

:dig:

Most moronic internet fallacy: make a claim and then expect somebody else to prove it for you. Life in the lazy lane.

Btw I don't believe in "Messiahs". That's for you hero worshipers. Like the way you tried to sell that malarkey about Reagan freeing hostages.
You go with that then.

Last edited:
Already linked. If it's over your head, just don't worry about it.
Not addressed to you anyway; might wanna learn to butt the fuck out.

Preceding example of liberal civility paid for by Democrats For Lunacy, a non-profit corporation because profits are to be despised.

Nobody pays me, least of all political potties. I wish. You might wanna look into the difference between "civility" and "fending off trolls".

But before you look that up, I'm still waiting for those Swahili links. You know, the pause that refreshes... :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Preceding example of liberal civility paid for by Democrats For Lunacy, a non-profit corporation because profits are to be despised.

Nobody pays me, least of all political potties. I wish. You might wanna look into the difference between "civility" and "fending off trolls".

But before you look that up, I'm still waiting for those Swahili links. You know, the pause that refreshes... :eusa_whistle:

As ever, liberals "gimme, gimme, gimme...." unwilling to do a lick of work for themselves.

As ever, liberals "gimme, gimme, gimme...." unwilling to do a lick of work for themselves.

As ever, millihenry "makes shit up", "makes shit up", "makes shit up".... unwilling to do a lick of work to back up his own bullshit.

tumblr_me9az6FYz91r7qpeho1_500.jpg

You wanna go with Argument from Ignorance, or with Hasty Generalization here? Make up your mind.

I'd suggest being an expert on the former you should stay with that. It's the essential tool of the self-delusional. Give it some exercise.

Maybe you should try to find the facts before you post?
A Bipartisan Nation of Beneficiaries
The survey also finds that most Democrats (60%) and Republicans (52%) say they have benefited from a major entitlement program at some point in their lives. So have nearly equal shares of self-identifying conservatives (57%), liberals (53%) and moderates (53%).
A Bipartisan Nation of Beneficiaries | Pew Research Center?s Social & Demographic Trends Project

HenryBHough, can you say,,,"whoops"? :lol:

There they go again....asking someone else to do their work for them. You'll never know whether or not I can say your magic word - I just decline to do requests. Though I sometimes I be tempted by prepayment.....

Little known fact:

83.7% of all internet postings concerning Governor Palin are instituted by individuals paid by the makers of blood-pressure control medications.

One of the best ROIs ever recorded!

Maybe you should try to find the facts before you post?
A Bipartisan Nation of Beneficiaries
The survey also finds that most Democrats (60%) and Republicans (52%) say they have benefited from a major entitlement program at some point in their lives. So have nearly equal shares of self-identifying conservatives (57%), liberals (53%) and moderates (53%).
A Bipartisan Nation of Beneficiaries | Pew Research Center?s Social & Demographic Trends Project

HenryBHough, can you say,,,"whoops"? :lol:

He's just trolling --- pulls an assertion out of his massive ass and then wants me to prove it for him since he can't back it up himself.
He wants the rhetorical equivalent of food stamps. For nothing.

I can't blame him for not wanting to go back in there where it came from though. :puke:

Last edited:
Consider that if I did your work for you then you'd lose interest and the thread might die. Maybe that would be more easily un.....derstood......
if....if....I....(uhhhhh)......paused NOW ..... and...ahh....ah..gain.

Explain how it's MY job to back up YOUR inane bullshit, and I'm on it.

Until then.... :bsflag:

Back up my pearls of wisdom?

NAY, I'd never ask you to do that.

But t'was you wot asked me to provide you with much. You're doing the asking and I'm doing the refusing with well-meant encouragement that you experiment in self-sufficiency.

Alas, my feelings about the inadequacy and, no escaping it, laziness of the liberal is reaffirmed!

Forum List

Back