Sarah Palin Tops Poll Of Women Americans Want To Run For President

Posits "Swahili pauses" -- which somehow morphs into "Kenyan pauses" in spite of all the laws of linguistics..

The President's origins and speech affectations aside, to what "laws" are you referring?

A reference back to this piece of particularly desperate hackery by Millihenry:

Perhaps Governor Palin would be more warmly received by the Marxists if she adopted Kenyan pauses in her speech. Or even more so were she to try her hand at ebonics!

... which devolved from this:

I dunno.....pretty pleasant to listen to after five + years of Obama's inappropriate pauses and emphasis on words one might expect from someone learning English as a second language. Pauses that are common in Swahili, an official language of several countries - notably Kenya.

:lmao:

I trust you understand a little better now.

Back up my pearls of wisdom?

NAY, I'd never ask you to do that.

But t'was you wot asked me to provide you with much. You're doing the asking and I'm doing the refusing with well-meant encouragement that you experiment in self-sufficiency.

Alas, my feelings about the inadequacy and, no escaping it, laziness of the liberal is reaffirmed!

If you make a knowledge claim, it is your responsibility to back it up. That is a basic tenet of debate. Don't make knowledge claims you can't or are unwilling to back up with evidence, credible evidence. That's bottom line.

180712d1327375956-sway-bars-this_thread_delivers_ups_chick_amaz-jpg

But t'was you wot asked me to provide you with much. You're doing the asking and I'm doing the refusing with well-meant encouragement that you experiment in self-sufficiency.

Alas, my feelings about the inadequacy and, no escaping it, laziness of the liberal is reaffirmed!

If you make a knowledge claim, it is your responsibility to back it up. That is a basic tenet of debate. Don't make knowledge claims you can't or are unwilling to back up with evidence, credible evidence. That's bottom line.

If you want research, do it yourself. That's the real bottom line.

Unless, of course you're willing to pay others to do it for you.

Much as you libs might like, there are no longer slaves in America.

Well, for now.....but give The Big Zero a little more time and who knows what......

If you want research, do it yourself. That's the real bottom line.

Unless, of course you're willing to pay others to do it for you.

Much as you libs might like, there are no longer slaves in America.

Well, for now.....but give The Big Zero a little more time and who knows what......

In others words, you got nothing, but are too much of a fucking coward to admit it.

Got it.

Carry one.

Forum List

Back