Sarah Palin Tops Poll Of Women Americans Want To Run For President

Uh, no Jethro. You did the asking when you posited the position. And you can't answer your own question. So you're chock-full-o-shit, but you're just not man enough to admit it. Once again you leave it to others to do that for you.

Already linked.

You linked to previous comments but you haven't clarified them. I'm trying to give you every opportunity to explain yourself before I declare you an idiot yet again. Just trying to be fair.

Oh Yes...Oh Please Yes.

Pretty Please with the House and Senate on Top Please Caribu Barbie.

Yes!!! I agree. I really hope she runs. She is the best that Republicans have to offer!!!

View attachment 29803

forget it, Palin could not win. The media would complete its destruction of her.

I agree that she would probably do a pretty good job, certainly better than obama or any democrat, but she is not electable.

Senator from Alaska would be a good job for her.

Don't be silly!!! You nuts thought she would make a great VP, so why would she not make a good president?? Could it be that you all finally realize what an ignorant, phony broad she really is?? Took you long enough.

I'm still waiting for those Swahili links. You know, the pause that refreshes... :eusa_whistle:

What sorts of links? Maybe I can help you.

Not your problem, thanks anyway. We have a troll here who posits a theory and then when asked for a basis wants his questioner to do it for him. He made the point, he can't back it up. It's on him.

Already linked.

You linked to previous comments but you haven't clarified them. I'm trying to give you every opportunity to explain yourself before I declare you an idiot yet again. Just trying to be fair.

Again, it isn't your issue since you didn't make the point, therefore you have no responsibility to back it up. Nor do I.

Now if you're gonna try to make the case that it's MY job to validate HIS point or else I'm an "idiot".... yeah, rotsa ruck with that. :popcorn:

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for those Swahili links. You know, the pause that refreshes... :eusa_whistle:

What sorts of links? Maybe I can help you.

Not your problem, thanks anyway. We have a troll here who posits a theory and then when asked for a basis wants his questioner to do it for him. He made the point, he can't back it up. It's on him.

Already linked.

Again, it isn't your issue since you didn't make the point, therefore you have no responsibility to back it up.

That's ok, glad to help. Just clarify the issue.

The President's origins and speech affectations aside, to what "laws" are you referring?

A reference back to this piece of particularly desperate hackery by Millihenry:

... which devolved from this:

I dunno.....pretty pleasant to listen to after five + years of Obama's inappropriate pauses and emphasis on words one might expect from someone learning English as a second language. Pauses that are common in Swahili, an official language of several countries - notably Kenya.

:lmao:

I still don't see what "laws of linguistics" you meant.

He never did explain what "laws of linguistics" he meant.

New theory:

The individual protesting that Our Kenyan President does not pause consistent with native Swahili speakers may not be able to notice them due to Swahili being his/her/its cradle language!

But just a theory......

New theory:

The individual protesting that Our Kenyan President does not pause consistent with native Swahili speakers may not be able to notice them due to Swahili being his/her/its cradle language!

But just a theory......

Me, the one who does not think so. Pogo, the poster afraid of having his ignorance thrown in his face.

New theory:

But just a theory......

Link?

Oh wow. Dèjá vu.
That's Swahili for "second chance to fuck up".

emot-munch.gif

Well, since little Pogo is too shy to admit his ignorance, I guess I'll just help him out anyway.

http://www.gial.edu/images/gialens/vol1-1/Augustin-Paper.pdf

Pay special attention to the role of a pause in syntactical left-dislocation topic marking in Swahili.

On the one hand, thank you for providing an independent reference.

On the other, beware of enabling! Liberals will never learn to do anything for themselves so long as someone else is willing to do (or pay for) it for them.

Well, since little Pogo is too shy to admit his ignorance, I guess I'll just help him out anyway.

http://www.gial.edu/images/gialens/vol1-1/Augustin-Paper.pdf

Pay special attention to the role of a pause in syntactical left-dislocation topic marking in Swahili.

On the one hand, thank you for providing an independent reference.

On the other, beware of enabling! Liberals will never learn to do anything for themselves so long as someone else is willing to do (or pay for) it for them.

I know, but it was just too painful to keep watching him obviously wanting to be informed but too embarrassed to admit it.

Forum List

Back